Job Recruitment Website - Job seeking and recruitment - Who knows the history of Dongying?

Who knows the history of Dongying?

The information comes from Dongying Historical Records Office, which should be more authoritative.

/html/jzyg/index.html

The history before the establishment of Dongying City is mainly traced back to Guangrao, Lijin and Kenli counties. Guangrao County, located in the south of the city, has a long history. It was inhabited by humans more than 5, years ago, and it was established in the sixth year of the Western Han Dynasty (21 BC). Jin Mingchang, Lijin County, located in the west of the city, was promoted to Lijin County with Yongli Town in December of the third year (January 1193); Kenli County, located in the northern part of the city, is mostly a newly silted land of the Yellow River. In 1943, Kenli County was established on the basis of the anti-Japanese democratic regime in the Central Reclamation Area. Before the establishment of the city, the establishment and membership of the three counties changed repeatedly.

In April 1961, Huabei Petroleum Exploration Office drilled the first exploration well-Huabajing near Dongying Village, Xindian Commune, Guangrao County, and obtained an industrial oil flow of 8.1 tons per day. Since then, the prelude to the oil battle in North China has been opened. On September 23, 1962, Ying 2 well drilled in Dongying structure gained 555 tons of oil flow per day, which was the highest oil well in China at that time. In order to commemorate the day when this high-yield oil well was drilled, Shengli Oilfield was originally called "923 Factory". With the in-depth development of the oil exploration and development battle, a mining town composed of the battle headquarters and some secondary units and logistics units has gradually formed in Dongying Village, which is called "base". In March 1965, in order to support the oil battle, with the approval of the CPC Shandong Provincial Committee, Huimin District Committee decided to set up county-level working institutions-Dongying Working Committee and Dongying Office of CPC Huimin District, and set up a number of commercial, financial, post and telecommunications institutions serving the mining area. On June 11th, 1971, No.923 Factory was renamed as "Shengli Oilfield". In order to meet the needs of the development of Shengli Oilfield and the development and construction of the Yellow River Delta, in August 1982, the Shandong Provincial Government asked the State Council for instructions to establish a provincial-level city-Dongying City. On November 1 of the same year, the State Council replied to the provincial government's request with document No.249 [82], which was divided into Kenli and Lijin counties in Huimin area, 4 communes in Guangrao County, 4 communes in Zhanhua County, 1 commune and 3 brigades in Boxing County. On August 3, 1983, the State Council replied to the request of the Shandong provincial government with document No.175 [83], and assigned Guangrao County to Dongying City. On October 15, 1983, a celebration meeting was held for the establishment of Dongying City, and Dongying City was officially listed for office.

the territory belongs to the evolution. Dongying city is composed of the whole territory of Guangrao, Lijin and Kenli counties in the Yellow River Delta and some towns in the original Boxing and Zhanhua counties. Sooner or later, the formation and construction time of the northern and southern land areas are quite different. People lived in Guangrao county in the south as early as 5 thousand years ago. Lijin county in the west was formed in the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period. Most areas in Kenli County and Hekou District in the north are formed by land reclamation from the Yellow River in modern times, with a history of only nearly a hundred years. Its establishment and subordination have changed repeatedly. The southern part of the city was inhabited by humans as far back as the middle and late Neolithic Age. According to the textual research of unearthed cultural relics, Fujia and Yingzi sites belong to Dawenkou culture and Longshan culture. From the Xia Dynasty to the end of the Yin Dynasty, it was the residence of Ji Mi Ze's, Feng Boling's and Pu Gu's. From the Western Zhou Dynasty to the Warring States Period, all the land in the city area was Qi land. The Qin Dynasty belonged to Qi County. During the Western Han Dynasty, it belonged to Qiancheng County and Qi County. Guangrao County was first established in the sixth year of Emperor Gaozu (21 BC), belonging to Qi County. Today, Guangrao County belongs to 2 counties and 5 counties, namely, Qiancheng County and Langhuai County of Qiancheng County; Guangrao County, Juding County and Lixian County of Qi County. Today, the southern part of Lijin belongs to Luowo County and Liaocheng County of Qiancheng County. In the first year of the inaugural ceremony of Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty (12 2 BC), Guangrao was once named as the Hou State. When Wang Mang was in the New Dynasty, this city belonged to Jianxin County. The southern part is Qiancheng County and Langhuai County, and the western part is Shiwu County and Yanting County. It was built along the Western Han Dynasty in the early Eastern Han Dynasty. In the third year of Yongping, Emperor Hanming (AD 6), the county was changed from Qiancheng to Qiancheng. In the seventh year of Yongyuan (AD 95), the country of Qiancheng was changed to Le 'anguo. This city belongs to Le 'anguo. Three counties (Guangrao, Juding and Langhuai) are located in the south, and Liaocheng County (Luowo County) is located in the west. During the Three Kingdoms period, it belonged to Bochang, Lixian, Liaocheng in Qingzhou, Wei and Luowo in Leling, Jizhou. In the Western Jin Dynasty, Guangrao County was restored to the State of Qi. Today, the western part of the city belongs to Luowo County in Leling, Jizhou and Guolicheng County in Lean, Qingzhou. From the Eastern Jin Dynasty to the Southern and Northern Dynasties, today's market territory was successively the territory of Hou Zhao, Qian Yan, Hou Yan, Qian Qin, Northern Wei and other countries. Its administrative establishment is the same, and the city belongs to Qi County of Qingzhou, Le 'an County and Leling County of Jizhou. In the Sui Dynasty, in the early days, the county was abolished and the state and county levels were implemented. In the third year of Emperor Kai (AD 583), Qiancheng was moved to Guangrao, and the name of Guangrao County was changed to Qiancheng, which belonged to Qingzhou. In the sixteenth year (AD 596), Putai County, a waste Luowo county, was under the jurisdiction of Yongli Town, belonging to Dizhou. In the third year of Daye (AD 67), the state was changed to a county. Qingzhou was changed to Beihai County, and Dizhou was changed to Bohai County. Today, the city belongs to it. In the Tang dynasty, the county system was changed to the state system, and the "Dao" was set above the state. Today, the southern part of the city belongs to Qiancheng County, Henan Province, and then to Qiancheng County, Qingzhou, Henan Province. The western part of the city belongs to Bohai County and Putai County in Dizhou, Hebei Province. In the Song Dynasty, the Taoist system was abolished at the beginning. In the third year of Song Taizong Daodao (AD 997), a "road" was set up above the counties. Today, Guangrao County belongs to Qiancheng County, Qingzhou, East JD.COM Road. Lijin County belongs to Hebei Road first, and then to Binzhou Bohai County, Hebei East Road. After the Jin dynasty unified the north, it imitated the Song system and implemented three levels of administration: road, state (government) and county. In the first year of Emperor Xizong of Jin Dynasty (AD 1138), Qiancheng County was changed to Le 'an County, which belonged to Yidufu, Shandong East Road. In December of the third year of Ming Chang (January 1193), Lijin County was established in Yongli Town, belonging to Binzhou, Shandong East Road. After the Yuan Dynasty unified China, the first province was established. Today, the southern part of the city belongs to Le 'an County, Yidufu, Shandong East-West Road Publicity and Comfort Department of Zhongshu Province, and the western part belongs to Lijin County, Binzhou, Shandong East-West Road Publicity and Comfort Department of Zhongshu Province. In the Ming Dynasty, provinces were abolished, and Zhili District and the Department of Undertaking and Propaganda were set up, with prefectures, prefectures and counties under them. Today, the southern part of the city belongs to Lean County, Qingzhou Prefecture, Shandong Province, and the western part belongs to Lijin County, Binzhou Prefecture, Jinan Prefecture, Shandong Province. In the Qing Dynasty, three levels of administration were implemented at the provincial, prefectural and county levels. Today, the southern part of the city belongs to Lean County, Qingzhou Prefecture, Shandong Province. The western part belongs to Lijin County and Zhanhua County of Jinan Prefecture, Shandong Province (partially), and it was changed to Wuding Prefecture in the 12th year of Yongzheng (AD 1734). During the Republic of China, in 1913, the abandoned government implemented three levels: provincial, provincial and county. Today, the southern part of the city belongs to Lean County, Jiaodong Road, Shandong Province. In 1914, the government of the Republic of China changed the name of repeated counties in China, and Le 'an County was renamed Guangrao County. In 1915, it was renamed Ziqing Road. Abandoned road in 1927, directly under Shandong Province. The western part of the city belonged to Lijin County and Zhanhua County of Daibei Road, Shandong Province at first, changed to Jinan Road in 191 5, and was directly under Shandong Province in 1928. During the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression period, in 1938, most of today's market territory was occupied by Japanese troops, and the regime in China was divided and the administrative regions were not unified. Among them, the anti-Japanese democratic regime led by China's * * * production party includes the governments of Yidu, Shouguang, Linzi and Guangrao, which were established after 1939, and were subordinate to the Office of the Inspector General of Qingdong; The anti-Japanese democratic government of Guangrao County established in 194 (revoked in February 1942); Guang Bei County Administrative Office, established in early 1941, was renamed Guang Bei County Government in 1943; Established in September 1941, the Reclamation Area Construction Committee was renamed the Reclamation Area Administrative Committee in 1942, and the Kenli County Government in April 1943, under the administrative office of Qinghe District. After 1944, all the above were under the Bohai Administrative Office. The regime established by the Kuomintang: In October 1938, the 16th Brigade of Shandong Security of the Kuomintang established Guangrao County Government, which only existed for four months; In February 1938, Liu Jingliang, a local guerrilla unit of the Kuomintang, entered Lijin City and established the local regime of the Kuomintang, which lasted only 11 months. Japanese puppet regime: In December 1937, the Japanese army invaded Lijin City for the first time and established a puppet regime. After the Japanese main force withdrew, the puppet regime was destroyed by the Kuomintang Liu Jingliang. In 1939, the Japanese army invaded Lijin City for the second time, and then established a puppet regime, which belonged to Wuding Road in the pseudo-Shandong Province. In February 1939, the Japanese army invaded Guangrao and organized the pseudo Guangrao county government, which was affiliated to the pseudo Qingzhou Road in Shandong Province. During the War of Liberation, Lijin and Kenli County belonged to the fourth special agency of Bohai Sea. In 1949, the four specialized agencies were renamed Kenli specialized agencies. In 1945, Guang Bei County and Sibian County were abolished, and Guangrao County Government was established, which was subordinate to Qinghe Agency in Bohai District. After the founding of the People's Republic of China, Bohai Administrative Region was abolished in May 195, and Guangrao, Lijin and Kenli in this city are all under the administrative office of Huimin District. In 1956, Kenli County was abolished, and Kenli and Lijin merged into Lijin County. In 1958, Zhanhua and Lijin merged into Zhanhua County. Huimin District and Zibo City merged into Zibo District, which belongs to Guangrao County, Zhanhua County (including Lijin) and County-level Gudao People's Commune. In 1959, Gudao People's Commune was abolished and Kenli County was restored. In 1961, Zhanhua County and Lijin County were separated, and Huimin District was separated from Zibo City. Guangrao, Lijin, Kenli and Zhanhua in the territory belong to Huimin area. Dongying City was established in October 1983.