Job Recruitment Website - Job information - Ziyang Palace in Wenling, Zhejiang Province

Ziyang Palace in Wenling, Zhejiang Province

1933, Chen Tiehai and Cai Qiliang, Quanzhen leaders of Ziyang Palace in Wenling, Zhejiang Province, set up the "Tiantai Ziyang Palace Shanghai Branch" in Dingkangli, Fanhuangdu Road (now Wanhangdu Road) in Caojiadu, and took charge of the management.

In 24 years, several factory women became monks in Ziyang Palace. Thanks to the propaganda of newspapers and periodicals, the help of Taoist believers, Zhang, Shen Liangsheng and Shen, and the support of some merchant families.

In 27 years, Chen Tiehai rented land on Wuding West Road to rebuild Ziyang Palace.

Since then, Shi Zongxin, Su Zongfu and so on 10 girls and teenagers have been admitted as Taoist nuns, and at the same time, they have officially accepted Kundao's confession. Ziyang Palace became the first large Kundao hospital in Shanghai.

In 3 1 year of the Republic of China, citizens were very curious because of the fast ceremony of Taoist priests. They once experienced a lot and earned a lot of money, ranking first among all Taoist temples in Shanghai. At this time, Chen Tiehai renovated Hangzhou Yousheng Temple with counterfeit money of 1.4 million yuan and became the abbot. At the same time, he also set up a Kundao Temple in Hangzhou, mainly engaged in legal affairs.

In the 36th year of the Republic of China, 65438+ 10, Chen Tiehai bought more than 9 points of land in Taojiazhai, Wuyi Road, Shanghai with 130 gold, and planned to use it as the new site of Gong Kun Daoyuan in Ziyang.

1954, the palace was collectively transferred to other jobs, and the site of the palace was changed to a sock factory.