Job Recruitment Website - Job information - The history of Tilanqiao
The history of Tilanqiao
Tilanqiao was originally one of the main commercial and cultural centers in Hongkou District, but with the gradual abolition of Haizhong Temple, the ferry was suspended and gradually declined. At present, the scope of Tilan Bridge is roughly between Yangshupu Road, Huimin Road, Huangpu River, Dongdaming Road and Huoshan Road. In recent years, Shanghai International Passenger Terminal has been built in this area, and large-scale real estate development has been carried out with the concept of North Bund, and the economic situation has improved. 65438+In 1950s and 1960s, during the construction of the wharf, roads gradually formed near Xujiatan. Broadway Road (now Daming East Road), Dongxihuade Road (now Changzhi East Road) and their intersecting roads have been built one after another. At the same time, a number of bridges such as Waihongqiao (now Daming Road Bridge), Zhonghongqiao (now Changzhi Road Bridge), Li Hongqiao (now Hanyang Road Bridge), Xinhongqiao (now Yuhang East Road) and Beixinhongqiao (now Yalu River Road Bridge) have been rebuilt and constructed one after another. Due to the construction of roads and bridges, the traffic in this area has gradually developed.
China's modern industry began in the 1950s of 19, when American businessmen established Dunapu Shipyard and Weber Shipyard in Xujiatan. After four years of Tongzhi (1865), the British businessman Yesong Shipyard and the state-run Jiangnan Manufacturing General Administration were established one after another, and the national capital-operated Changfa Machine Factory (the first national capital enterprise in China), Wentong Bookstore, Zhang Yun Shirt and Socks Factory (now Jinglun Knitting Factory), Nanyang Brothers Tobacco Company Shanghai Branch, Mabaoshan Candy and Biscuit Company and Huade Light Bulb Factory were established one after another. There are many small machines and hardware factories in the territory, which are concentrated in the northern section of Zhaofeng Road (now Levin Road). Since the 1920s, some Jews and Russians have moved into this area, followed by expatriates from Japan, South Korea and other countries. During World War II, Jewish refugees from Germany, Austria, Poland and other countries lived in Tilanqiao area, with a maximum of 1.7 million, which once made the business in this area prosperous and active. After World War II, they moved away one after another.
After the August 13th Incident, this land became a battlefield. In the battle for Huishan Wharf on August 20th, many houses near the east section of East Broadway west of Huishan Road were destroyed. After the victory of the Anti-Japanese War, shanty towns appeared in the south of Zhoujiazui Road and Kunming Road.
During the two wars, especially the August 13th Incident, factories and shops suffered heavy losses. After the fall of Shanghai, the territory was under the direct control of the Japanese navy for a long time, residents moved around, factories and shops closed down, or moved into concessions and inland areas, production shrank and the market was depressed.
After War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression's victory, industry and commerce once recovered and developed. Guangxin Underwear Dyeing and Weaving Factory and China Standard Pencil Factory (now China Pencil Factory No.1) have successively moved to China, and some smaller mechanical hardware factories have also been established. Soon, the Kuomintang launched a civil war, and industry and commerce declined again.
During the democratic revolution, many revolutionaries lived and lived in China. Song Jiashu, the treasurer of the League, lives in Donghouheng Road (now Yuhang Road), and Sun Yat-sen and Soong Ching Ling also live here. During the Second Revolutionary Civil War, China leader Zhang Wentian lived in a new house on Huade Road. There are underground printing plants on Broadway East Road and Huishan Road, which print books and periodicals such as Red Flag and Good News.
Before liberation, only the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology visited the hospital (now Shanghai Hospital of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine). In 2002, there were Seamen's Hospital, Shanghai Hospital of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine, Strait Hospital and Tilanqiao Street Hospital.
After liberation, the district government transformed scattered, small and incomplete commercial outlets into commercial centers combining large, medium and small, specializing and combining. 1In 958, 3 1 stores, such as shoes and hats, department stores, stationery and cigarettes, were merged into Daming Department Store. 26 clothing stores including Baoji, Meida and Yihua merged into Dongfeng Clothing Store; Tianfu Building, Lancun and Hongxing merged to form a two-story Beijing Hotel, and expanded its business. 1959, Vienna leather shoes store moved to Huoshan Road. 1978, the first Daming Hotel with a high 18 floor after liberation, which was built by the district commercial service company, opened in the downtown area of Tilanqiao. After the reform and opening up, the passenger flow of Gongping Road Wharf and Huishan Wharf increased greatly, and their business developed rapidly. 1988165438+1October, the 27th floor of Ocean Hotel located at Huoshan Road and Dongdaming Road began to receive Chinese and foreign guests. Daming Department Store, with a business area of 3,600 square meters, moved to its current address 1989 in February and opened a gold jewelry store on Haimen Road. Liqun second-hand goods store has become the largest wholesale store of daily necessities in Hongkou District, Friendship Electric Appliance Store and Mianyang Hushan Audio Center have become backbone enterprises, and Sanwei Hotel, Giants Hotel, Donghong Hotel, Cuihua Building and Beijing Hotel have been luxuriously renovated and upgraded. Vientiane photo studio, Ye Dachang company, Shi Hao roasted seeds and nuts shop, Dafeng clothing company and other famous cities and districts have also set up branches here. Vienna leather shoes store continues to carry forward the operating characteristics of "China Time-honored Brand". Tilanqiao Silk Shop is located in Jin Yao, with complete varieties and various colors. In addition, there are 15 stores and famous shops, including Weimin Supermarket, Baokang Chinese Medicine Shop, Weimin Pharmacy, Hujiang Bookstore, Changzhi Snack Bar, Shi Ming Leather Shop, Tilanqiao Flower Shop, Haigang Clothing Store, Cuifeng Tea Shop and Bethel Hotel, as well as more than 200 small shops. Tilanqiao and Dongzhangzhi Road have become district-level commercial centers, with more than 700 shops of various types and comprehensive industries. The Shanghai Temple on Kunming Road was built during the Qianlong period (1736 ~ 1795). After several renovations and abandonment, 199 1 reopened, 1999 expanded and renovated, and was renovated in 2006, becoming one of the main venues for Buddhist activities in Shanghai.
- Related articles
- What's the telephone number of Tonghua Risheng Employment Service Co., Ltd.?
- A young man born in the 1990s in Jinan resigned and joined the online scrap collection industry. Are you optimistic about this industry?
- What about Foshan Fenghao Agricultural Science and Technology Co., Ltd.?
- Zara, there is a limit to part-time jobs.
- How about Jiangsu Miaosheng Track Technology Co., Ltd.?
- What is Chengdu Yuedong New Town?
- How about Remi Motor Hubei Co., Ltd.?
- Nanchuan direction group driver salary
- What about Luoyang Hairun Property Management Co., Ltd.?
- Is there a good credit loan company in Sanshui, Foshan?