Job Recruitment Website - Job information - Brief introduction of Jimo history
Brief introduction of Jimo history
2. After Qin unified China, Jimo was designated as a county, belonging to Qi County. In 206 BC, Xiang Yu moved to the field to be the king of Jiaodong, in 164 BC, Emperor Wen of the Han Dynasty made Xiong Qubing the king of Jiaodong, in 154 BC and in 148 BC, Emperor Jing of the Han Dynasty successively made Liu Ji the king of Jiaodong, and both made Jimo City their capital.
3. During the Western Han Dynasty, the territory of Jimo County included Zhuangwu County, Gao Yu County, Buqi County and other places besides the southeast of Gujimo County. Zhuangwu County is located in Gucheng Village, Lancun Town, and Gao Yu County is located in Gao Yu Village, Wenquan Town, but its county is located in the north of Yangshan County, and the other _ Hou Xiang is located in Liucun Village, east of Wuqibu Town. During the Xin Mang period, Jimo was renamed Hao, Zhuangwu Xiaowu and Gao Yu Lu Ying. After the new extinction, the old names such as "Jimo" were restored. During the Jianwu period of the Eastern Han Dynasty, Gao Yu County was abolished. When Wei, Shu and Wu were the three pillars, Jimo, Zhuangwu and Buqi all belonged to Wei, Jimo County was placed under Beihai County, and Zhuangwu County was placed under Chengyang County, not Donglai County. After the reunification of the Jin Dynasty, the subordinate relationship between Jimo and Zhuangwu counties has not changed, and it is not Changguang County, but also County. During the Sixteen Kingdoms period, in about 100 years, Jimo's ownership was changeable, belonging to countries such as Houzhao, Yan Qian, Qianqin, Eastern Jin and Southern Yan. During the Northern and Southern Dynasties, it belonged to the Song Dynasty and abandoned Zhuangwu County. In 556 AD (the seventh year of Tianbao in Northern Qi Dynasty), Jimo County and Buqi County were abolished at the same time and merged into Changguang County.
4. In the Sui Dynasty, in 596 AD (the 16th year of Emperor Kai of Sui Dynasty), Jimo County was rebuilt in this old site, and it was also the hometown of Zhuangwu, Buqi and three counties, which belonged to Laizhou (Donglai County). During the Tang and Five Dynasties, it belonged to Laizhou, Lu Dao, Henan. In the Song Dynasty, it belonged to Laizhou (Donglai County) and JD.COM East Road. Jin changed to Shandong, belonging to Laizhou Navy of Shandong East Road. The Yuan Dynasty belonged to Shandong Dongxi Road and Zhongshu Province, and transferred Yidu Road, Zilai Road and Banyang Road to Laizhou successively. 1227 (in the 22nd year of Yuan Taizu) was assigned to Jiaozhou Prefecture: 1265 (in the 2nd year of Yuan Shizu to Yuan Dynasty), Jimo County was once again abandoned, and the land was divided into Yeye County and Jiaoshui County (now Pingdu County); 1349 (nine years from Yuan to Zheng). In the Ming Dynasty, it belonged to Shandong Province and was initially assigned to Qingzhou Prefecture, 1376 (the ninth year of Hongwu in Ming Dynasty), belonging to Jiaozhou and Laizhou Prefecture.
5. At the end of Yuan Dynasty and the beginning of Ming Dynasty, Japanese pirates invaded the coastal areas of China continuously. The southeast of Jimo is surrounded by the sea, with mountains as the shore, staggered harbors and islands of Rob, which is an important coastal defense area. 1388 (in the 21st year of Ming Hongwu), the city was built on the seashore 20 kilometers east of the county seat. 1402 (in the 4th year of Ming Jianjian), Aoshanwei was set up, responsible for guarding thousands of households in Xiong Ya (at Xiongya Station in Fengcheng Township today) and preparing for thousands of households on Fushan Mountain (at Fushan Station in Qingdao today). 1734 (in the 12th year of Yongzheng, Qing dynasty), the Health Institute was merged into Jimo County.
6. In the Qing Dynasty, Jimo County was the state capital of Denglin Road, Shandong Province, and was changed to Jiaozhou in the late Qing Dynasty. 1897 (in the 23rd year of Guangxu reign of Qing Dynasty), the German invaders occupied Jiaozhou Bay under the pretext of Caozhou religious case, forcing the Qing court to set aside some coastal land as a German concession, including the area south of Baisha River in Renhua Township, Jimo County (now most of Qingdao and Laoshan County) and Yindao area in Liren Township. During the First World War, Germany was defeated and had no time to look east. 19 14 years, Jiaoao Concession was taken away by Japan. It was not until 1922 that it was taken back by China and became a commercial port of Jiaoao, which was later called Qingdao.
7. The Revolution of 1911 overthrew the feudal monarchy. 19 13 (2 years of the Republic of China), the abandoned government set up a road, and Jimo County belongs to Jiaodong Road, Shandong Province.
On July 8 1937, Japanese imperialism invaded China, and on October 8 1938+ 17, Jimo City fell. 1June, 939, the Japanese puppet government transferred Jimo County to Qingdao and established Jimo District. 1In August, 945, the Japanese aggressor troops surrendered and the Japanese puppet regime was destroyed. 194 1 year, Jimo county government led by Kuomintang was established in Laiyang. 1On September 2nd, 942, an anti-Japanese democratic government led by the Party was established in Diqian Village (now Shifengdian Township) in the northwest of Jimo County. 1August, 943, it was roughly divided into two counties, Jimo County in Luxi area and Jidong County in Ludong area, which established democratic political power respectively. 1in April, 944, Dong Xian county was merged into Jimo county, and1resumed in July, 945.
9. During the War of Liberation, the democratic regime in Jimo County, namely Dong Xian County, belonged to Nanhai Special Zone in Jiaodong District. 1949 On May 26th, jimo city was liberated, and two counties in the east, Jimo, were also liberated.
10 After the establishment of People's Republic of China (PRC), Nanhai Special Zone was abolished in the spring of 1950, and Jimo County and Jidong County were subordinate to Jiaozhou Special Zone. 1March, 956, Dong Xian County was merged into Jimo County and changed to Laiyang District; 1958 10 month, changed to Qingdao; 1961March, changed to Yantai area; 1978 65438+February, changed to Qingdao.
The county boundaries of 1 1 and 1987 are: Laixi County and Laiyang County in the north, Haiyang County across T-Bay in the northeast, Pingdu County bounded by Dagu River in the northwest, jiaozhou city in the west, Laoshan County in the south and the Yellow Sea in the east.
- Previous article:What is ur certification?
- Next article:Is the recruitment for the sixth season canteen in Beijing true?
- Related articles
- How about Shandong Shengchi Furniture Co., Ltd.?
- Self-introduction in the workplace
- Taiyuan Tuxiang Technology Co., Ltd. Recruitment information, what about Taiyuan Tuxiang Technology Co., Ltd.
- How about JIAOZHOU Hongyang Wood Industry?
- Tuition for NC training
- How about Wendeng Detai Hotel Co., Ltd.?
- Is Angola safe?
- How about Zhaoqing Hongte precise treatment?
- Postal code of Binhu New District, Baohe District
- Is it safe to return the undelivered mattresses in Chengdu Xilinmen physical store?