Job Recruitment Website - Property management - Shunde Yuan Qinghui story

Shunde Yuan Qinghui story

In the thirty-fifth year of Wanli in the Ming Dynasty (1607), Huang, a native of Youtan Village, Xingtan Town, Shunde County, was the top student in high school. According to legend, during his 30 years as an official, Huang Zhuangyuan resigned and returned to his hometown three times, once to serve his seriously ill father, and twice to be immune from officialdom. During this period, in the first year of the apocalypse of the Ming Dynasty (162 1), Huangjia Temple, Tianzhang Pavilion and Linga Pavilion were built in the southern suburbs of Taigen City (now daliang town). These temples and pavilions are surrounded by gardens, which are the earliest traces of Qinghui Garden. During the Qianlong period of the Qing Dynasty, the Huang family gradually declined, and the above-mentioned buildings became increasingly deserted. Therefore, the abandoned land of the old garden was purchased by Jinshilong, and Huang only left Huang's ancestors in the front seat of Huanglanpu Temple. By the millennium of Jiaqing, Long had already distributed the purchased properties such as Huangjia Temple to his sons Long Tinghuai and Long Tingzi. Longtingzi acquired the left and right courtyards, with its own style. It was transformed into a bedroom-based garden, which was called Longtaichang Garden and Chuxiang Garden respectively. Later, the inheritor of Longtai Changyuan fell into poverty, and sold the garden to a businessman who operated silkworm eggs business, and hung up the signboard of "Yuanda", so it was also called Yuanda Garden. Long Tinghuai got the middle of Huang's hometown, but after returning to the officialdom, he expanded the inherited part to serve his elderly mother and study all day. Li Zhaoluo, a fellow traveler and calligrapher from Jiangsu Province, was invited to write "Qinghui" for the name of the garden, which means "only an inch of grass grows and you can enjoy three spring scenery" to show that the purpose of building the garden to serve your mother is to repay your parents' kindness as the sun shines. This is also the origin of the name of Qinghui Garden. Later generations of the Long family rebuilt, supplemented and changed the buildings in the park many times, and gradually formed a complete architectural system. From the original objects in the park, we can see the traces of later generations' construction. For example, the plaque "Shenju" below the ship hall was written by Prince Cheng, the son of Emperor Qianlong; "Returning to Xi Lu Ji" next to Doudong was the title of Li Wentian when he resigned and returned to his hometown. The word "Qinghui Garden" above the original main entrance was written by He, a great calligrapher in Hunan in the Qing Dynasty. Long Yuan, the son of Long Tinghuai, was hired as an employee to build the Bixi Caotang Building. Long, the owner of the Qing Hui Garden, the last generation of the Long family, also led designers and craftsmen to Suzhou gardens to learn the essence of gardening in the south of the Yangtze River. The flower pavilion was blown down by the strong wind. 1888 Dragon Ball will be rebuilt. Under the management of several generations in Longjia, Qinghui Garden has gradually formed a complete Lingnan garden style. 1959 In March, Tao Zhu, the first secretary of Guangdong Provincial Party Committee, visited Qinghui Garden during his inspection work in our county, and gave high praise and attention to this ancient garden, saying that it should be protected and rebuilt as a cultural relic, and specially allocated special funds to give subsidies. The restoration project started in April of the same year, and the provincial and county people's governments allocated special funds for this purpose, which was completed on the eve of the tenth anniversary of the National Day. The rebuilt Qinghui Garden combines the adjacent Chuxiang Garden, the vast garden on the right, and the nearby temples (Long House) and Yang House. Due to the property analysis of the Long brothers, the garden site has been divided for more than a century, so it has been merged into one. After liberation, after large-scale restoration and expansion, the area of Qinghui Garden has expanded from more than 6,600 square meters to 9,795 square meters. During the transformation, a series of buildings in the park, such as Bixi Caotang, Zidong Boat Pavilion and Yin Xi Bookstore, have all recovered their original styles and maintained their original unique features. In 1990s, Shunde municipal government and relevant departments invested a lot of manpower, material resources and financial resources to further develop Shunde's tourism resources, and further restored and expanded Qinghuiyuan, so that the tourism area of Qinghuiyuan was expanded to 22,000 square meters.