Job Recruitment Website - Property management company - The history of Linxiang, Hunan Province
The history of Linxiang, Hunan Province
Linxiang is located in the northeast border of Hunan Province. Tang Yu is the land of three seedlings, belonging to Chu in the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, and to Changsha County, Xiajundi County and Baling County from Qin and Han Dynasties to Tang Dynasty. In 994 [Song Chunhua five years], it was built in Chaoxian County, and was renamed Linxiang in 996. Since then, its affiliation has changed many times, and the county name has been used to this day. 199265438+February changed to county-level city. The current area is 1720.04 square kilometers, with 455,300 mu of cultivated land and a population of 500,000. Jurisdiction 13 towns, 7 townships and 2 offices. From 65438 to 0060 in the Song Dynasty, Song Renzong made a southern tour of Linxiang, loved the fish beam and the south, put the sun on his saddle, and went to jathyapple (now Lucheng Town, Yunxi District, Yueyang City) to build a temple with the inscription "Jiahu Temple" on the imperial plaque, which made him a monk. 1 175. In the second year of Xichun, Qiu Shi, Qiu Ju and Qiu Dao joined the ranks of scholars. In the early years of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1368- 1369), Linxiang set up a magistrate, a county magistrate, a master book, a canon history, Oracle Bone Inscriptions and a lecturer. Establish duck pen inspection department, and register 370 1 household, 2 1.478 people,1.81.65 million mu of land. 1386, Ma Jie, Chen Xuepu and He Boang, the magistrate of a county, founded Gong Xue in Linxiang County. 139 1 year, tea in Longyaoshan (now Meichi Village, Longyuan) is listed as a tribute, and the annual tribute is 16 kg. 1394, Zhang Xin became a scholar and was appointed as the top scholar. He was awarded the post of editor and was later promoted to a bachelor's degree. 1573- 16 19, Ran Song, a magistrate of a county, founded the School of Humanities outside the south gate. 159 1 year, in the 19th year of Wanli of the Ming Dynasty, Zhang Mingru, a magistrate of a county, first wrote "Linxiang County Records". 1643, in August of the sixteenth year of Chongzhen in the Ming Dynasty, Zhang led 200,000 peasant troops, stationed in Linxiang and killed the magistrate forest. Xu Fengjie founded Chun Hu Academy in Qing Dynasty in 1824 (the fourth year of Daoguang). The first academy in Linxiang that intends to take the exam is a humanities academy founded in Wanli period of Ming Dynasty. In the early Qing Dynasty, Xiangmei Academy was established, but it was abandoned for a long time, and it was closed in the 14th year of Jiaqing. It was not until Xu Fengjie, the magistrate of a county, took office that Chun Hu Academy was established. In the winter of Daoguang three years, Xu Fengjie was in charge of Linxiang County with Tongzhi. Shortly after his arrival, he advised the gentlemen in the city to donate money to build a hospital and took the lead in donating huge sums of money to support their honesty. The following year (1824) started on March 2nd and was completed in summer. Chun Hu was named Chun Hu Academy because it is a scenic spot in Lucheng. Academy is the highest institution in the county, which undertakes the responsibility of educating students and cultivating reserve talents for imperial examinations. Successive counties have attached great importance to the selective selection of teachers. From time to time, the college invites celebrities with high academic qualifications from inside and outside the city to give lectures at the school. For example, Wu Yi, a famous scholar, was invited to give lectures many times. Therefore, the style of study of Chun Hu Academy is gradually flourishing, and the elite is gathering, which has played a certain historical role in the talent cultivation and academic thought dissemination in the county. Liu Ao built the Ruxi Pagoda from 1880 to 188 1 year (Guangxu six to seven years). The Qing magistrate fought against foreign aggression with Zuo. After returning to Linxiang from Taiwan Province, he proposed to Huang Qinglai, the magistrate of a county, to build Ruxi Pagoda to cultivate the style of writing and commemorate the soldiers who died with the levy. Liu is in charge of the overall situation and takes the lead in setting an example. Guangxu was built in six years, and the scene was spectacular. The kiln fire shone on the Han night, the black smoke rushed into an oolong, the singing shook the ground, and the chanting stopped. Completed in October of seven years. The tower is nine feet high. Wu Yi, a county native, wrote the Linxiang Tower and wrote an inscription, saying, "Fight for the country, stand loyal to heaven, and shed blood for thousands of years." He praised the British column that resisted the enemy to comfort the heroes. Hunan-Hubei Electric Wire Passed 1896 Winter (22nd year of Guangxu) Chen Baozhen and Zhang Zhidong discussed the electric wire connecting Hunan and Hubei provinces. It has been installed from Changsha along the post roads in Xiangyin, Yuezhou and Linxiang to Puyin County, Hubei Province, with a total length of more than 450 miles. Each county first surveyed and repaired the post road, and then sent craftsmen to set up wires along the way. In winter, Baocheng and other companies mined Taolin lead-zinc mine in 190 1 year (the 27th year of Guangxu). During Guangxu period, Guanshan and Duanshan lead-zinc mines were discovered one after another. In the 27th year of Guangxu (190 1), Fang Zhisheng founded Baocheng Company to mine lead ore in Shangnanchong. The name of the mine started, and was later defeated by Ruichang Company. Soon, Ruichang Company was defeated by Fengda Company again. At the same time, Kang Hui Company competes with Fengda Company in Shangnanchong, Yuli Company in Lion Mountain and Xiangxingshan, Taishun Company in Dujiachong and Taishun Company in Duanshan. At that time, Hunan Mining Bureau also rented and purchased 30 mu of private plots in Guanshan and Duanshan, but it didn't go ahead. Change the academic system and set up schools 1902 to191(from the 28th year of Guangxu to the 3rd year of Xuantong) from April to April (from the 28th year of Guangxu). After receiving the imperial edict of the Qing government to "innovate" the academic system, Hunan Fuyuan decided to set up primary schools in all counties. Three years later, in order to train the teachers in the new school, 1906, the industrial school was changed to "Linxiang accelerated normal class", which lasted for half a year and was run in two phases, with about 100 students. 1907, teachers' classes were abandoned, and "Linxiangfu Senior Primary School Hall" was established for three years. Later, Taolin, Nie City and other towns set up "second-class" primary schools (that is, primary schools and higher primary schools). By 19 12, all schools were changed to schools, and emerging schools gradually spread all over the county. The First Household Survey 1907 (23rd year of Guangxu reign) 1907 In order to prepare for the election of the Consultative Council and local autonomy, the Qing government held a household survey and established Jiabao. In 2007, there were 56,425 households in the county. The population is 3 12340.
- Related articles
- How to get from Nanchang Xufang to the First Affiliated Hospital of Hu Xiang?
- What is the Huabang Guanzhuli School District?
- What is the telephone number of Chaoyang Hongducheng Sales and Marketing Center?
- Is there any deviation in the position of Handan Park in the world?
- How many heating companies are there in Jinan?
- What are the rules or specifications for high-rise balcony sealing?
- Who knows where there is a fitness club in Shenzhen community (as long as it is inside the customs)
- What about the surrounding facilities of Guilin Economic and Trade Building?
- How many cases are there in Qingzhou, Shandong?
- What is the telephone number of the sales department of Yulong Mountain Villa in Zhangzhou?