Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - The Historical Evolution of Hezhuang Town

The Historical Evolution of Hezhuang Town

According to legend, there is Hezhuang Village near Qinglong Mountain in the west of the town, named after it was built by the river. In the late Ming and early Qing dynasties, the town was the north bank of Qiantang River. When Qiantang River went out to sea as a "small and medium-sized sluice" in Qing Dynasty, it was excavated in the land of Hezhuang for four times, and the channel was changed. After that, the south bank gradually silted up and became land, which made villagers from Shaoxing, Haining, Guali and Peng Yi move in and settle down. At the beginning of the People's Republic of China, it belonged to Qingtai, Hezhuang and Shushan townships, and Shushan and Xintai townships merged into Hezhuang Township on 1956. 1958 is a part of Hongqi Commune, and 196 1 is Hezhuang and Qianjin Management District of Guali Commune. /kloc-broke away from Nanyang in 0/970 and merged with Paradise to form Hezhuang Commune. 197 1, Paradise Commune was established separately. 1992, Xinxu and Qianjiang Township merged to form Hezhuang Town. In 2009, a sub-district office was established in the town.

1978, Qianjiang agricultural machinery factory, the first industrial enterprise run by Qianjiang commune, was built.

1980, the Hezhuang Theater with an investment of nearly 200,000 yuan 1 167 seats was completed and put into use.

1982 In April, the Liangzhu Shang and Zhou cultural sites were discovered in Shushan, Shunan Village. One of the unearthed jade walls is now in Zhejiang Museum, and was named as a county-level cultural relics protection unit by Xiaoshan County People's Government in 1983.

1985 10, the Qianjiang dyeing and weaving factory with a joint investment of 1 10,000 yuan was completed and put into operation; In the same year, Hezhuang Township Health Center was named as Zhejiang Civilized Health Center.

1989 10, Hangzhou Lily Chemical Co., Ltd. (formerly Jiangnan Pigment Factory) was completed and put into operation.

1990 ~ 199 1 was named as the hometown of sericulture in Hangzhou by the Hangzhou Municipal People's Government. 199 1 year, xinxu township, the first reclamation township in Xiaoshan city, celebrated its 20th anniversary.

1May, 992, Xinxu Township, Qianjiang Township and Hezhuang Township merged into Hezhuang Town; A cultural festival will be held at the end of the year.

1In August, 1993, Hangzhou Far East Knitting and Clothing Co., Ltd., the first Sino-foreign joint venture in this town, was established. As of1995,0? The prototype of the new area of 5 square kilometers has been built. According to the comparable price, the GDP of the whole town increased by 8. 12% from 1978 to 1998, and the goal of quadrupling the GDP from 1980 was achieved in advance of 1988+02.

1995 was named as the first batch of "well-off towns (townships)" by Hangzhou Municipal People's Government.

1997, Qianjiang Middle School was merged into Hezhuang Middle School; In June of the same year, 5438+065438+ 10, the south gate of Shu was rebuilt and put into use with an investment of 825,000 yuan; Urban cable TV and urban cable TV network; In February 65438, the general manager of the West-East Gas Pipeline Project laid the foundation stone in the town.

In 2008, in order to meet the new needs of economic development, the second phase of New Jiangdong Development Zone was established. The Qianjin, Hong Xiang, Qunjian and Qunhuan of Qianjiang Township were demolished, and a new countryside was established in southern Sichuan, where the villagers of the original four villages were resettled. The land sold became a new development zone.