Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - Evolution of Liaocheng organizational system

Evolution of Liaocheng organizational system

Liaocheng, named after chatting with the river in ancient times.

By the third generation of Tang Yu, Liaocheng belonged to Yanzhou.

During the Spring and Autumn Period, Liaocheng, chiping, Gaotang, Dong 'e and Yanggu belonged to Qi, Shenxian and Linqing belonged to Wei, and guanxian belonged to Jin.

During the Warring States Period, Liaocheng, chiping, Gaotang, Dong 'e and Yanggu remained the same, Shenxian was changed to Wei, and guanxian and Linqing were changed to Zhao.

Qin county system, the territory belongs to the east county.

Han inherited the Qin system, and Wang Jianguo was the county in the early Western Han Dynasty. Until Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty established the state department, it was divided into 13 secretariat departments (states) throughout the country. Liaocheng, Dong 'e, Yanggu and Shenxian belong to Yanzhou East County, guanxian and Linqing belong to Wei County of Jizhou, Gaotang belongs to Qingzhou Plain County, and chiping belongs to Yanzhou East County and Qingzhou Plain County. In the Eastern Han Dynasty, three levels of state, county and county were formally established. Liaocheng, Dong 'e, Shenxian, Yanggu, Gaotang, Yang Lu and Linqing still belong to the original counties, chiping belongs to northern Hebei and Yanzhou, and guanxian belongs to Yangping and Sizhou.

The Three Kingdoms attacked the Han system, and the territory belonged to Wei, Liaocheng and chiping belonged to Qingzhou Plain County, Shenxian, guanxian and Linqing belonged to Yangping County of Sizhou, Gaotang belonged to Qinghe County of Jizhou, Yanggu was the county, and Donga still belonged to Yanzhou East County.

The Jin Dynasty was still a three-tier system of states and counties. Liaocheng, Gaotang and chiping belong to Jizhou Plain County, Linqing, Shenxian and guanxian belong to Sizhou Yangping County, and Dong 'a and Yanggu belong to Jibei and Dongping.

During the Northern and Southern Dynasties, the Jin system was still inherited. After Wei Dynasty, Liaocheng and chiping belonged to Jeju Plain County, Linqing, guanxian and Shenxian belonged to Jeju Jibei County, and Gaotang belonged to Jeju Nanqinghe County. During the Qi and Zhou Dynasties, Liaocheng belonged to Plain County, Linqing, Gaotang and chiping belonged to Qinghe County, Yanggu and Dong 'a belonged to Jibei County of Jeju Department, and guanxian and Shenxian belonged to Yangping County of Sizhou Department.

In the early years of Sui Dynasty, the county was abolished as a county. Liaocheng, guanxian and Shenxian belong to Wuyang County of Weizhou, Linqing, Gaotang and chiping belong to Qinghe County of Zhou Bei, Yanggu belongs to Jibei County of Jeju, and Donga belongs to Jibei County of Yanzhou.

In the Tang Dynasty, counties and counties added roads. At first, the whole country was divided into 10 road, and in 733 (the 21st year of Kaiyuan), it was changed to 15 road. Liaocheng and Gaotang belong to Boping County, Daobo Prefecture, Hebei Province; Linqing belongs to Qinghe County, Daobei Prefecture, Hebei Province; Shenxian and guanxian belong to Weizhou County, Hebei Province; Yanggu and Dong 'e belong to Jiyang County, Jeju Prefecture, Henan Province, and then to Dongping County, Yunzhou Prefecture, and chiping belongs to Dongping County, Yunzhou Prefecture, Henan Province.

In the early Song Dynasty, roads were built from abandoned roads, which governed states, prefectures, prefectures and counties. Liaocheng, Gaotang and chiping belong to Boping County, Bozhou and Hebei East Road, Linqing, guanxian and Shenxian belong to Weixian County, Hebei East Road is a famous house, Dong 'e and Yanggu belong to Dongping County, Dongping House and Jingdong West Road.

Liao and Jin inherited the Song system, and the northern part under their jurisdiction was 19 road. Liaocheng, Gaotang and chiping belong to Bozhou, Dongping County, Shandong West Road; Dong 'e and Yanggu belong to Dongping House of Shandong West Road; Shenxian and guanxian belong to Daming Mansion, and Linqing belongs to Zhou En Land of Daming Mansion on Daming Road.

The Yuan Dynasty established provinces in China (referred to as "provinces" for short), and there were roads, prefectures and counties under the provinces. Liaocheng, chiping and Shenxian belong to the main management office of Dongchang Road; Guanxian was originally Dongchang Road, then Guanzhou; At the beginning of Gaotang, it belonged to Dongchang Road, and later to Gaotang House. Linqing belongs to Zhou Pu, Yanggu and Dong 'e belong to Dongping Road. All the eight counties to which it belongs are assigned to Shandong Province.

In the Ming dynasty, the provinces were changed to undertake the propaganda department (hereinafter referred to as "chief secretary"), and the waste roads were kept by the government. The whole country is divided into 15 chief secretaries, also known as 15 provinces. Liaocheng, Linqing, chiping, Gaotang, Shenxian and guanxian belong to Dongchangfu, Chief Secretary of Shandong Province, while Yanggu and Dong 'a belong to Dongping Fu, Chief Secretary of Shandong Province.

In Qing Dynasty, it was called province, which was 18 province at the beginning of the founding of the People's Republic of China, and then increased to 22 provinces, with provinces at prefecture and county levels. Today, all eight counties and cities in China are under the jurisdiction of Shandong Province. Liaocheng, chiping, Gaotang (once Zhili Prefecture), Pingxuan, Shenxian and guanxian belong to Dongchang Prefecture, Dong 'a belongs to Dongping Prefecture of Yanzhou at the beginning, Tai 'an Prefecture later, Yanggu belongs to Yanzhou Prefecture at the beginning, Dongchang Prefecture at the beginning of Linqing Prefecture later.

From 1840 Opium War to 19 1 1 1911 Revolution overthrew the monarchy, there was no great change in territory construction.

19 12 years, a road was built in the abandoned government of Shandong province, and the border was Jixi Road (governing Liaocheng). 19 14, changed to East Road. The abandoned road of 1928 is directly under Shandong province. 1936 There are 12 administrative districts in the whole province, and each district has established an Ombudsman's office. Northwest Shandong is the sixth district, which governs chiping, Boping, Dong 'e, Yanggu, Shouzhang, Fanxian, Shenxian, guanxian, Chaocheng, Guancheng, Tangyi and Puxian 13 counties. Linqing and Gaotang belong to fourth area.

From 1937, the Lugouqiao Incident on July 7th to 1938. Except Puxian County, Fanxian County and Guancheng County, they are all occupied areas. With the outbreak of War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression, under the leadership of the * * * Production Party, anti-Japanese democratic regimes were gradually established in counties and districts. 1939 10, Northwest Shandong Administrative Committee was established. 1April, 940, Northwest Shandong Administrative Office was established, with four special agencies: Taixi, Yunxi, Northwest Shandong and Yundong. Liaocheng, Dong 'e, Yanggu, Boping, Qingping and chiping belong to the Transportation Department, guanxian, Guantao, Linqing, Qiuxian, Tangyi, Shenxian, Chaocheng and Chaobei belong to the northwest of Shandong, and Puxian, Fanxian, Guancheng and Shouzhang belong to Yunxi.

194 1 in June, 2006, the north bureau decided to merge the Luxi administrative office with the Hebei, Shandong and Henan administrative offices, and set up a new Hebei, Shandong and Henan administrative office with seven special offices. Taixi, Yunxi, Northwest Shandong and Yundong of the former Luxi Administrative Office were the first, second, third and fourth special offices, while the former Hebei-Shandong-Henan Administrative Office was under the jurisdiction of the fifth, sixth and fourth special offices. Puxian, Fanxian, Shouzhang and other counties belong to the second society; Guancheng, Chaocheng, Shenxian, Chaobei, Chatang and guanxian counties belong to three clubs, Zhuxian, Yanggu, Dong 'e, chiping, Boping and Qingping counties belong to four clubs, Guantao county belongs to three clubs in Jinan administrative office, Linqing county belongs to four clubs in Jinan administrative office and Gaotang county belongs to six clubs. 65438+ In February of the same year, Hebei, Shandong and Henan administrative offices were the fourth exclusive Zhang Qiu and the second exclusive Shouzhang, and Kunshan and Dongping counties east of the Yellow River formed the eighth department.

From 1942 to 12, the first and fourth agencies of the Hebei-Shandong-Henan administrative office merged into the first agency, which governed Zhu Xian, Yanggu, Dong 'e, chiping, Boping, Qingping and Ping 'an counties.

1943 the former third agency of Hebei, Shandong and Henan administrative office merged with the seventh agency of Jinan administrative office to form the seventh agency of Hebei, Shandong and Henan administrative office. Linqing, guanxian, Weidong, Guantao, Hongyi, Shenxian, Tangyi, Qingping and Chaopi belong to them.

1944 in may, Jinan administrative office and Hebei-Shandong-Henan administrative office merged into the new Hebei-Shandong-Henan administrative office.

1in September, 945, the central government decided to cancel the Northern Bureau and set up two central branches in Shanxi, Hebei, Shandong, Henan and Shanxi-Chaji, and restored the Hebei-Shandong-Henan administrative office, which has eight special offices and Jinan administrative office has five special offices. Zhuxian, Yanggu, Dong 'e, chiping, Boping, Qingping and Ping 'an counties belong to the first agency of the administrative office of Hebei, Shandong and Henan, and later changed to the sixth agency, while Puxian, Fanxian, Shouzhang, Zhang Qiu and Guancheng belong to the second agency of the administrative office of Hebei, Shandong and Henan; Later it was changed to the ninth department. Linqing, Guantao, guanxian, Wu Xun, Yongzhi, Shenxian and Linqing towns are the first agencies of Jinan Administrative Office, and Gaotang is the second agency of Jinan Administrative Office.

1947- 1948 In August, Zhuxian, Dong 'e, Liaoyang, chiping, Boping and Hexi were subordinate to the sixth institution of the Hebei-Shandong-Henan Administrative Office, while Shouzhang, Yanggu, Fanxian, Puxian and Guancheng were subordinate to the ninth institution of the Hebei-Shandong-Henan Administrative Office, Linqing, Guantao, guanxian, Wu Xun and Yongzheng.

On August 20th, 1949, Liaocheng Administrative Inspector Office was established, which belongs to Pingyuan Province. Liaocheng, Yanggu, Dong 'e, chiping, Boping, Tangyi, Qingping, guanxian, Shenxian, Gaotang, Shouzhang and Chengguan District (county level) of Liaocheng belong to this area, while Puxian, Fanxian, Guancheng and Chaocheng belong to Puyang area of plain province, and Guantao and Linqing town belong to Handan area of Hebei province.

In June 1952, 1 1, Pingyuan province was abolished and Liaocheng institution was changed to Shandong province.

1967 In March, Liaocheng Commissioner's Office was renamed Liaocheng Revolutionary Committee.

In July, 1978, Liaocheng Revolutionary Committee was renamed Liaocheng Administrative Office.

1998 In March, Liaocheng District Administrative Office was renamed Liaocheng Municipal People's Government.