Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - Brief Introduction of Jiefang Road Primary School in Lianyungang City

Brief Introduction of Jiefang Road Primary School in Lianyungang City

Lianyungang Jiefang Road Primary School was founded in 1936, originally named Xinlong Town Primary School, and later renamed Xinmin Primary School, Xinhua Town Primary School, Subei Model Primary School and Xinhailian Second Experimental Primary School. 1953 was named Jiefang Road Primary School in the summer vacation. It was listed as a key primary school in Jiangsu Province on April 1978, and was confirmed as an experimental primary school in Jiangsu Province on March 20th. In August of 20001year, Jiefang Road Primary School was moved to the former Xinpu Middle School (Hailian Middle Road 17). Because the original Yulin Primary School was located in the expansion and development scope of Lianyungang Suning Plaza, a key construction project of the city, it was merged into our school in July 2009 after the enrollment was stopped. Our school has expanded in scale, with two campuses (West Campus and East Campus), 96 classes, 5,302 students and 265 in-service teachers. The school now covers an area of 45,895 square meters, with a building area of 26,983 square meters.