Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - Shiqian County, Tongren City, Guizhou Province belongs to which city?
Shiqian County, Tongren City, Guizhou Province belongs to which city?
Shiqian county is located in the northeast of Guizhou province and the southwest of Tongren region, and it is adjacent to 8 counties including Jiangkou, Yinjiang, Sinan, Qing Yu, Fenggang, Zhenyuan and Shibing. The county has jurisdiction over 18 townships with a total area of 2,173 square kilometers and a total population of 38,3, among which 12 ethnic minorities, including Gelao, Dong, Miao and Tujia, account for 62% of the total population. The county has more than 31, mu of cultivated land, with a forest coverage rate of 38%. Shiqian has a long history, many historical and cultural heritages and cultural relics, and there are national protected units such as Wanshou Palace and other ancient buildings in the Ming Dynasty. There are provincial-level cultural relics protection units, such as the Confucian Temple, Taixu Cave and the former site of the "Red 26 Army Headquarters".
in p>1992, Shiqian was listed as a famous historical and cultural city in Guizhou, and in 1998 it was rated as an old revolutionary base area. Shiqian county is rich in resources, especially the low-heat mineral springs, which is known as the "spring capital" and was listed as a provincial-level hot spring group scenic spot in 1995. Fiona Fang, Foding Mountain, 3 kilometers away from the southern tip of the county seat, is 45 square kilometers, and its original ecological vegetation is well protected. It is known as the sister mountain with Fanjing Mountain and is a rare place for scientific research and adventure tourism.
administrative divisions
Shiqian county governs 7 towns, 2 townships and 9 ethnic townships: Tangshan Town, Benzhuang Town, Baisha Town, Longtang Town, huaqiao town, Wude Town, Zhongba Town, Hebachang Township, Guorong Township, Jufeng Gelao Dong Township, Longjing Dong Gelao Township and Dashaba Gelao Township.
national costumes
Shiqian is a provincial-level "historical and cultural city", and the long-standing national costume culture is one of the important contents of "historical and cultural city".
Thirteen ethnic minorities, including Gelao, Dong and Miao, live in Shiqian, accounting for 62% of the population. In the long-term labor practice, all ethnic groups have merged with each other to create a large number of national costumes and decorations with local characteristics and national charm. In its heyday, the handicraft products produced in this county, such as row beard and hanging ear, which were used to make national costumes, once sold well in 18 provinces, cities and autonomous regions such as Xinjiang, Qinghai, Sichuan and Yunnan, and exported to Southeast Asia and Eastern Europe.
why do Shiqian national costumes have such charm?
According to Shiqian Ethnography, during the Ming and Qing Dynasties, every household in Wan 'an Township, Beita Township (now Tangshan Town) and Longdong Township (now Dashaba Township) in the county had spinning machines, and women could not only wear them for the whole family, but also get them in the market to exchange money and food. During the Republic of China, sericulture, spinning, weaving, printing and dyeing were more prosperous in the county. More than 8, mulberry plants were planted in four places, namely, Shuangshi outside the east gate of the county town, Protestantism field outside the south gate, Laojiao field and Qilingguan. In the 15th year of the Republic of China (1926), the Temple of Confucius also opened a sericulture school, which trained more than 15 people once a year. Cheng, Zeng, Peng and other Gelao people in Xinchang and Xiatun of Beita Township raise silkworms and spin silk. Embroidered money produced by more than 1 households of Gelao and Dong nationalities in the county towns of Ran, Qiu, Xu and Li is not only for the county, but also exported to Zhenyuan, Shibing, Kaili and other surrounding areas. Handmade white cloth in Wan 'an, Beita, Longdong, Sunjiaping, etc. is sold to Anshun, Qing Yu, Qiannan and other places, besides being sold well in the county.
after liberation, Shiqian county party Committee and county government attached great importance to the development of ethnic handicrafts, and established Shiqian ethnic silk weaving factory, which purchased an annual production line of 3, kilograms, 2, meters of rows of whiskers and 15, meters of silk, mainly producing ethnic costumes such as rows of whiskers and tassels for making ethnic costumes. Since 1962, the products have been in short supply, selling well in 18 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions such as Xinjiang and Qinghai, and exported to Southeast Asia and Eastern Europe. At that time, the output value had reached 3, yuan. In 1983, the row of whiskers and hanging spikes produced in this county were awarded the title of "quality products" by the State Ethnic Affairs Commission and the Ministry of Light Industry. In 1988, Shiqian National Silk Weaving Factory also attended the first national advanced commendation meeting organized by the State Council and the State Ethnic Affairs Commission.
today in the new century, Shiqian county has put forward the goal of building a "park county, a convalescent county and a tourist county", and vigorously explored ethnic and folk culture. With the improvement of rural tourist attractions, such as the Millennium Ancient Village upstairs, Yaoshang Gelao Cultural Tourism Village, and so on, Shiqian ethnic costumes, such as tube skirts and broken belly clothes, are gradually coming to the foreground. The tube skirt is a dress for women of Shiqian Gelao nationality. The top is short to the waist, and there are scaly patterns on the back of sleeves. The middle part is made of wool and dyed red. When wearing, many women also like to wear a blue sleeveless robe on the outer cover. The robe is short in front and long in back. When wearing it, it is worn from under the hood and tied with an embroidered waist, forming a set of harmonious and beautiful national costumes. Broken belly clothes are double-breasted blouses worn by young and middle-aged men of the Gelao nationality in summer and autumn. They have no collar, some have 7 to 9 buttons, others have no buttons, and their stomachs are often exposed, so they are called broken belly clothes. In addition, embroidered insoles, purses, embroidered bellies, shawls, embroidered aprons, sachets, rows of whiskers, hanging ears and other ethnic handicrafts have become tourist souvenirs that foreign guests are scrambling to buy.
National costumes have gradually become the main window for local residents to show their unique national culture.
Tourist attractions
Yaoshang Gelao Cultural Village
Yaoshang Gelao Cultural Village is located in Yaoshang Formation, Foding Village, Pingshan Township, Shiqian County, Guizhou Province. The cultural village is located at the foot of Foding Mountain, beside the Baoxi River, 38 kilometers away from the county seat, and it takes about 1 hour by car from the county seat. There are 67 Gelao residents living in this village, and all the houses are two floors. Cantilever stands out in front of it, which is a typical diaojiao building, but it has its own uniqueness. The doors are high, the windows are carved, the beams are painted, the cornices are cornices, and the left and right wings are concave. Twelve wooden pillars bear the weight of the whole wooden house. Except for the ancestral hall, all the buildings are built on the top of the mountain, with exquisite overall structure and strange shape. In the long-term production and life, the Gelao people here follow the customs left by their ancestors and maintain their unique national style. The Gelao nationality is a nation that can sing and dance well. Every festival, a bonfire is lit in a pit, and men, women and children gather around the fire to sing and dance. The most important festival of the Gelao people in Yaoshang is the Bird Worship Festival on the first day of the second lunar month. On this day, every household will make Ciba, slaughter pigs, cattle, sheep and horses to sacrifice to Condor and twelve Cai Feng, and pray for prosperity of the family business and bumper harvests. In addition, the unique art programs of this nation, such as Maolong Dance, Nuo Opera, Caogong Drum Dance and Puppet Show, will be staged. There is a main street extending to Baoxi Canyon in Yaoshang Gelao Cultural Village, which is the main road of ethnic customs area, and there are unique snacks and commodities of Gelao people. There is a small street leading to the fishing pond on the left side of the main street. You can see the folk performance field a few steps ahead, and all folk activities are held here. There is a big tree on the left called Monkey Chestnut Tree, which is tall. It takes four people to hug each other. The trees are magically covered with dense bluegrass, and bees haunt them all the year round! It is regarded as a sacred tree by local residents. The scenic spot is becoming more and more perfect, attracting a large number of foreign tourists to visit.
The ancient village upstairs
The ancient village upstairs is located on the Liao Xian River in the southwest of Shiqian County, Guizhou Province, 15 kilometers away from the county seat. It is 9 kilometers away from Guorong Township Government, and it takes about 45 minutes by car from Shiqian County. The scenic area is about 4.2 square kilometers. There are 4 villagers' groups with 15 households and 547 people. The villagers are all Dong people. Up to now, they still maintain unique national customs, such as singing folk songs, crying and marrying, and blowing the wind. At present, they have initially formed a nation that integrates tourism, vacation, leisure and folk customs. The upstairs was not called "upstairs" originally, but called "Zhaiji". Because there is a building in a ditch directly above, and the long roadway below is an aisle, it is called "Louxiang". Because of the homophonic sound of "upstairs" and "lane", the villagers used to call it "upstairs" over time. The villagers living upstairs are all surnamed Zhou, originally from Fengcheng County, Nanchang Prefecture, Jiangxi Province. They are endless and have grown to more than 4, people in the 19th generation. The cultural heritage of the ancient village upstairs is reflected by the word "ancient". There is a large area of ancient trees in the village, which is composed of Lagerstroemia indica, osmanthus fragrans, Hongfeng and cypress. According to expert research, this ancient tree is more than 3 years old. The most peculiar thing is that seven maple trees are distributed in the shape of "Big Dipper", and thousands of white cranes live on seven maple trees, while white cranes never live in other ancient trees. Zitong Palace and Theater were built on the high slope near the ancient forest. Zitong Palace was built in the Wanli period of the Ming Dynasty and dedicated to four icons. The Theater was built in the late Qing Dynasty, specializing in puppet shows. Guzhai is located in the northeast and southwest, and is built by the mountain. Its overall layout is "Shou"-shaped structure, and all roadways are paved with bluestone. On both sides of the green slate, there are all green tile wooden houses, and they are all buildings of the Ming and Qing Dynasties. The wooden windows of every household are carved with exquisite patterns, or plum blossoms, dragonflies, butterflies or magpies, which are rich in profound cultural heritage. In front of the ancient village is a terraced field with waves as flat as a mirror, which extends to the Liao Xian River. Follow the path on the gully to the Liaoxian River, and you must pass a bridge, named Kei Kusunoki Bridge, which was built in the second year of Chongzhen in the late Ming Dynasty (1629). There are many ancient tombs in the village, and it is worth mentioning the ancient tomb of Wen Linlang. The ancient village upstairs is the epitome of rural history and culture in China. It has been circulated for hundreds of years and is well preserved, with no missing pages, attracting many tourists.
[1] Shiqian, located in the northeast of Guizhou, is rich in geothermal resources due to its peculiar geological structure, with more than 2 hot spring dew points; There is also an underground hot water river and Hot Stream, which is known as the spring capital. Among many hot springs, Shiqian hot spring is the most famous. Shiqian Hot Spring, also known as Chengnan Hot Spring, is located in the foothills of South Song Ming, the county seat, 3 meters away from Ma 'anyan, the right rock of Longchuan River, and 12 meters above the river surface. Spring water gushed from the middle of the foothills, with a water temperature of 47.5C and a water output of 45.83 tons/hour. Steaming with steam, the sound of water rushing into the river, the source rolling, staying up all night, the cold and warmth blending, the waves patting the rocks, and the pearls flying and jade splashing, which is amazing. Cui Shi, the chief magistrate of the Qing Dynasty, praised, "Siquan is so magical that it sprays water like soup. Warm and boiling skin moistens, and cloud vapor is fragrant. The human heart can remove dirt, and it will be cool in the hot world. "There are only strange visitors, and the song of the stream is not over." Spring water contains a lot of minerals, which can purify the skin and hair after bathing, and cure rheumatism and sores. "Shiqian County Records" (Republic of China) contains: "In winter, the body is warm and cold, in summer, the body is light and healthy, in night, the sleep is stable, and in fatigue, the spirit is refreshed ...
Hot springs are beneficial to people's health. There are local myths about the origin of hot springs. Once upon a time, a surveyor drove the fire dragon from Yunnan to Shiqian, where he saw the beautiful landscape and rich products. The people were hardworking and frugal, and could not bear to leave. Instead, he put the fire dragon in the bottom of the river, with its tail in Yunnan and its head in Shiqian, and sprayed hot springs from the ground to help the people bathe. Before his death, the surveyor asked him to be buried in the jungle on the hill north of the hot spring, covered with a three-story stone tower, under which the fire dragon of Yongzheng was placed, in order to seek happiness for all the people in Shiqian for generations. The river where the hot springs are located is called Longdi River or Longchuan River. Before the 16th century, the hot springs were not covered by buildings, and people's wells were pools, which began to soak in the steaming sunshine. The old name was "Hot Spring Bath Day". The hot spring began to take shape in the winter of the 3th year of Wanli in Ming Dynasty (166), and was founded by Jiang Dakun, a native of Yunnan, as the magistrate of Shiqian, 393 years ago. Since then, after several fund-raising expansions or reconstructions, the government officials and people in past dynasties have finally formed a provincial-level scenic spot with perfect facilities, grand norms and bathing and sightseeing. "According to Guizhou Tongzhi, the big one is like a plate house, and the small one has a stone gate, and the ring is Tai Chi, which can be used for entry and exit, and the scene is particularly strange." In 192, a simple women's pond was built, including the upper, middle and lower ponds and Guantang, which was used by bureaucratic gentlemen. It was a pond for men and people, and it was dug later. " There is a monument erected in Guantang Courtyard: "The spring is warm, the water is clear, there are differences between men and women, and morality does not exceed leisure. "The inscription calligraphy attainments are high, and the official script is engraved, lively and clear.
the water in Guantang. From the ground to the sky, from the ancient stone springs, with bubbles, such as boiling. Ren Yuanmin, a poet in Henan Province in Qing Dynasty, said: "The long flowing water is like boiling soup, and the Song Ming Mountain _ Fangtang." The water in the middle pond flows out from the crevices in the pond wall and flows into the river through the female pond. During Guangxu period of Qing Dynasty, Zhao Erxun, the magistrate, built a water conservancy project, and once led the spring water to the whole street through a stone trough. Every 1 households set up a stone reservoir to wash the fire. After Zhao left office, thousands of people felt his virtue and built Zhaomen in the north of the street to commemorate it. In 1936, the British missionary R·A· Bossart went through Shiqian and bathed in hot springs with the 26 th Army of the Chinese Workers and Peasants Red Army on the Long March. After returning to China, in the book "The Hand of the Gods", Shiqian Hot Springs were introduced with great colors: "There are three hot springs outside the broken rock outside Shiqian City. Although the top one is smaller, it has a higher temperature and is mainly used by officials. The middle one is for ordinary people to take a bath, and the bottom one is for women only. In addition to taking a bath, women also wash clothes inside. "
after the founding of the people's Republic of China, the people's government has built and expanded hot springs many times and renamed them People's Hot Springs. There are only male and female ponds, regardless of official and private ponds. In addition, water will be diverted to build a new state-run hot spring, with male and female baths, hotels, restaurants, tea houses, barbershops and canteens for the convenience of traveling, accommodation and parking. In July 1992, the reconstruction project of Shiqian Hot Spring broke ground. By the end of 1993, facilities such as promenade, large pool for men and women, small pool and teahouse were built, and the main building was located in the east and west. From the gate, there are long corridors, gathering pavilions, Wuhou Ci, Taibai Temple, Doumu Pavilion, tea houses, stone pagodas, monuments and other scenic groups. It is integrated with the foothills of Song Ming, Longchuan River and Wenquan Bridge, becoming a bright pearl of Guizhou Plateau and an important tourist attraction on the eastern route of Guizhou. After Shiqian County was announced as a provincial-level cultural city, Shiqian Wenquan Group was also announced as a provincial-level scenic spot.
historical evolution
Shiqian, known as the mountain country in ancient times, has a long history and was built earlier. In the 28th year of Ying Zheng, Qin Dynasty (219 BC), Yelang County was located in the west of this county, belonging to Xiang County. During the period from Yuan Shizu to the first year (1264-1294), Shiqian's military and civilian chief lawsuit was placed in this court. In the 11th year of Yongle in Ming Dynasty (1413), Shiqian House was set up, which was divided into three long lawsuits: Longquan County, Shiqian, Miaomin and Gezhang Geshang. In the 16th year of Qing Shunzhi (1659), he still led three long lawsuits in the above-mentioned county (Longquan County). In the second year of Kangxi (1663), the lawsuit of Ge Zhang and Ge Shang was abolished. In March of the seventh year of Qianlong (May 1742), Shiqian House was divided into seven Li, namely, Yingxianli outside the river, Yingxianli inside the river, Shuidongli, Miaominli, Zaicheng, Miaobanli and Longdi. Until the end of the Qing Dynasty, Shiqian Prefecture was in the province and still led Longquan County.
In 1911, the Revolution of 1911 broke out and the Republic of China was founded, initially following the Qing Dynasty. In the second year of the Republic of China (1913), Guizhou established the viceroy's office and the administrative office, and implemented the separation of military and civilian administration. Shiqian changed the government to a county, set up a county office, and the county official called the governor. Longquan County has another county (now Fenggang County). In 1916, the governor of the county government divided the county into six districts, namely, urban area, Xiaojigong, Benzhuang, Wangjiazhai, Longdong and Dadang. In the second year, the administrative divisions were adjusted, and the county was divided into 1 districts, namely Shijiachang, Gerongchang, Baishachang and Longtangchang. In the 16th year of the Republic of China (1927), the National Government ordered the county office to be changed to the county government, the county governor called the county magistrate, and Shiqian County was the second-class county. In 24 years of the Republic of China (1935), the Kuomintang reorganized the Guizhou provincial government and implemented the administrative supervision area, and Shiqian was placed under the Tongren administrative supervision area. In the 27th year of the Republic of China (1938), the administrative area was readjusted, and Shiqian was divided into five districts, namely Siwang Temple, Shijiachang, Dadi, Benzhuangchang and Longdongchang. In 32 years of the Republic of China (1943), Shiqian implemented the new county system and set up the township Baojia. County * * * 18 townships, 164 insurance, 1618A. Towns and villages are Tangshan Town, Huaqiao Township, Fengxiang Township, Zhongkui Township, Yongpan Township, Longchuan Township, Ganxi Township, Guorong Township, Jufeng Township, Lehui Township, Zhuangle Township, Baisha Township, Daxinxiang Township, Heping Township, Shigu Township, Qingyang Township, Wude Township and Pingping Township.
- Previous article:How much is the salary of a makeup artist in Suzhou?
- Next article:What about Wuxi Jiukangrui Biotechnology Co., Ltd.?
- Related articles
- How often does Yan 'an hold a high-level talent introduction meeting?
- What are the requirements for recruiting drivers for T3 travel? Can I apply?
- Are there many migrant workers in Nangang, Zhang Pu?
- What is the telephone number of Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Industry Co., Ltd.?
- What is the treatment of Wuhan Dongfeng Lear R&D Center?
- Institute of science and technology structure 1 1 graduate students, several risks and several gold.
- How long does it take for Baidu campus recruitment to have three interviews?
- The welfare of "waiting for the party" is coming! 2 1 new energy vehicles will be on the market soon, with a maximum running speed of 664 kilometers.
- Some employers use shares and dividends to attract talents. What are the advantages of doing so?
- How do Beiliu special post teachers choose schools?