Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - Which city is Fenghuangyu Village located in?

Which city is Fenghuangyu Village located in?

Fenghuangyu Village is located 22km southeast of Laicheng District and 2km south of Cheshan. It is adjacent to Huang Zhuang Village in the east, the living area of the Second Steelmaking Plant of Laiwu Iron and Steel General Factory in the west, Liujiazhuang Village in Huangzhuang Town in the south, Laowa Village in the north, and surrounded by mountains on three sides in the northeast and southeast, with beautiful natural scenery. According to the statistics in 2002, there are 6 surnames of Wang, Qi, Li, Shang, Zhang and Duan in the village, and there are 3 18 households with 972 people, all of whom are Han nationality, and the cultivated land area is 600.9 mu.

According to China Country Notes, a long time ago, a pair of phoenixes landed here and pecked out a clear spring, which was called Phoenix Spring. In the second year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1936), Shang and Xian moved into this village from Shangjiazhuang and-County in Laicheng respectively. The village was named after the spring water, formerly known as Phoenix Spring. Later, because the village site was built in a ravine, it was renamed Phoenix Valley.

In the late Ming and early Qing dynasties, the county was divided into ten districts, and Fenghuangyu Village had four districts (Zhuangyan District). 194 1 Four districts belong to Xinfu County; 1April, 945, it belongs to Laiwu county, and Fenghuangyu village is under the jurisdiction of Zhuangyan District. 195 1 changed its name to the seventh district; 1955 is called Zhuangyan District; March 1958 Withdraw the district and merge with the township. Zhuang Yan is divided into Zhengwangzhuang Township and Zhuangyan Township which belongs to Zhengwangzhuang Township. In the same year 65438+ 10, Zhengwangzhuang Township was changed to Zhengwangzhuang People's Commune; 1February, 959, two communes, Zhengwangzhuang and Zhuang Yan, merged into Zhuang Yan People's Commune; 65438+April 0984 belongs to Zhuang Yan office; 1June, 985,1June, lixin town was founded after the merger; 1995 10 With the approval of the Shandong Provincial People's Government, Lixin withdrew from his hometown to build a town. Since then, Fenghuangyu Village has been under the jurisdiction of Lixin Town.

Fenghuangyu Village has been built for more than 600 years. At the beginning of the village, it was just Chen Er's surname. Since then, there has been no successor to Chen, and Wang, Qi, Li and Zhang have successively entered the DPRK. Surnames are United and friendly, regardless of the number of people, rich or poor, strong or weak, and they live in harmony and reproduce so far.

People in Fenghuangyu Village have a good custom of building bridges, roads and water conservancy for the benefit of future generations since ancient times. A Liusha River, which originates from Qishan, passes through the village center from the north and turns to the southwest. Before liberation, the river often overflowed and people suffered greatly. In the second year of the Republic of China (193 1), the "Laixian Bridge" was built in the village for two years. Later, due to disrepair, there were problems on the bridge deck, and 1976 was rebuilt. In the fourth year of the Republic of China (19 15), another Yingxian Bridge was built in the southeast and northwest. At that time, it was carried by people. The bridge deck was built with l6 granite slabs with a length of 2.32m, a width of 0.45m and a thickness of 0.4m. 1989. The main bridge leading from west to east to Huangzhuang Town was built under the auspices of the village committee. In 2002, it took two months to build two bridges leading to the residential area in the south of the village, namely "Limin Bridge" and "Fumin Bridge", which greatly facilitated traffic and pedestrian exchanges. From 1969 to 1970, it took two years to build the "Huaquan" reservoir in Fenghuang Island, with a storage capacity of about 6,000 cubic meters and a direct irrigation area of more than 400 mu.

Near Fenghuangyu Village, there are tourist attractions such as Buddha Cave, Cheshan Temple, Cheshan Temple Monument to the Anti-Japanese Martyrs, Cheshan Provincial Forest Park, Wen Yuan Scenic Area, and there are also special dishes such as Laiwu chicken leg onion, Laiwu black goat, Laiwu garlic, Laiwu pepper, and fried wood show meat.