Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - Introduction to the villages in Shihudang
Introduction to the villages in Shihudang
Donggang Village is located at the east end of Shihudang Town, about 12.5 kilometers away from the town government office. It faces Xiaohenglijing (also known as Bahe) in the east and Yongfeng Street Industrial Zone in the south. Tangming Road in Sheng and Jinhui Village is bounded by the Yuejin River. It is adjacent to Youdun Port in the west and Xinzhong. In the north, it faces Yaojing Port and Cangji Neighborhood Committee of Yongfeng Street across the water. There are Beiqian (Qian), Yujietian, Tang There are 5 natural villages including Zibang, Xinbang and Wuduan, and are composed of 24 villager groups. The topography of the village is in the shape of a Yuanbao running east-west. Guinan Road and Chenta Road connect the village and run vertically through the middle of the village, while Minta Road runs across the south of the village. The total area is 6.5 square kilometers, the cultivated area is 150 hectares, and the annual grain yield is 7,500 kilograms. In 2006, there were 844 households in the village with 3,024 people.
On May 13, 1949, after the liberation of Songjiang, the Baojia system of the Republic of China was abolished. Establish a village political organization. Wuduan Natural Village was built into Wuduan Village, Xinbang Natural Village was built into Xinbang Village, Beiqian Natural Village was built into Beiqian Village, Yujiatian and Ximiaobang Natural Village were built into Yumiao Village, Tangzibang was built separately to Tangzi Village, and it was attached to Changbang Township, Chengxi District (1949 In October 2005, Wuduan, Xinbang, Tangzi, and Yumiao villages were included from Jinshan County).
In May 1953, agricultural production mutual aid groups were established in each natural village. In 1954, the mutual aid groups merged to form the primary agricultural production cooperative (referred to as the primary cooperative), and the Wuduan Village mutual aid group merged to form the Hongxing Primary Cooperative. In 1955, four primary cooperatives, Changle, Changxing, Nanxing and Xinye, were built in Xinbang and Tangzibang villages, and Xinqian primary cooperative was built in Beiqian village. In 1956, five junior cooperatives including Hongxing, Changle, Changxing, Nanxing and Xinye merged to form the Hongxing Senior Cooperative, and the new former junior cooperative was converted into the new former senior cooperative. In December 1957, Songjiang County withdrew its districts and merged them into townships, and the two high-level communes of Hongxing and Xinqian were placed under the jurisdiction of Chengxi Township.
In September 1958, the Hongqi People’s Commune was built in Chengxi Township. At that time, it adopted the military establishment. The commune was divided into regiments, with the following units as battalions. The two senior communes of Hongxing and Xinqian were the fifth battalion, with 6 even. In 1959, the military establishment was abolished, and the original high-level commune was changed to the production brigade as the basic accounting unit, with production teams under it. The Red Star Brigade consists of 14 production teams including Wuduan, Xiaohongxing, Chujia, Nanxing, Nanzhong, Xinbang, Zhangjia, Beibang, Libang, Tangzi, Center, Oil Truck, Waibang, and Zhangjiabang; Xinqian The brigade consists of 10 production teams including Dongqian, Beiqian, Beiqianjie, Dongcunjiao, Nancun, Litahui, Jinxiang, Meijiadai, Yangjingbang and Qinyangbang. During the Cultural Revolution, the administrative structure of the brigade was renamed the Revolutionary Committee, and each production team established three groups: political, production and poor and lower-middle peasants' associations. In January 1970, an administrative structure was restored.
In March 1978, Songjiang County was divided into communes, and the original Hongxing and Xinqian Brigades were placed under Tahui Commune. At the same time, Red Star was transferred from Changsheng Brigade to Yujiatian 2 production teams and then divided into 2 brigades, Donggang and Xinhui. Xinhui Brigade has jurisdiction over eight production teams including Libang, Oil Truck, Waibang, Qiaonan, Shijiaqiao, Hujiazhai, Changbei, and Yangtze River. Donggang Brigade has jurisdiction over Section 5, Donggang, Chujia, Gaozhai, There are 10 production teams in Nanxing, Nanzhong, Xinbang, Zhangjia, Beibang, and Xinsheng. After the Xinqian brigade designated 4 production teams to build the commune seed farm, it has jurisdiction over Litahui, Nancun, Beiqian Street, There are 6 production teams including East First Team, West First Team, and Dongcunjiao. In April 1984, the production brigades were transformed into administrative villages, and each production team was transformed into a villager group. In July 1998, Xinqian, Xinhui and Donggang Villages were demolished and Donggang Village was built.
Donggang Village’s traditional agriculture focuses on growing grain. Wheat, rapeseed and other cash crops are grown according to the needs of each household and are rarely sold. In 1956, double-cropping rice was trialled. In 1959, the three-cropping system of rice, wheat and rape was expanded on a large scale. In 1963, a large-scale trial of cotton planting was carried out. The original three brigades planted 350 acres, with a yield of about 80 kilograms of lint cotton per unit area (the planting was stopped in 1994). In 1978, the former Xinqian Brigade planted the spice "Xunyicao" (the cultivation was stopped in 1982). In 1983, the household contract responsibility system was implemented in agricultural production. In 1989, the farmland was contracted to each household. In 1999, to extend the land contract period (unchanged to 30 years), the individual signed an agreement with the village in quadruplicate, and each individual, village, town, and district kept one copy for review.
From 1965 to 1996, the original three brigades in Donggang Village successively established 3 electromechanical factories and sheet metal, stamping parts processing, bakelite electrical appliances, machine tool accessories, medical instruments, textile machinery, spray paint, ball 13 enterprises including the Internet and Donggang Associated Factory. In 1978, *** completed an output value of 850,000 yuan and a tax profit of 92,500 yuan.
In 1988, the output value was more than 10 million yuan, and the tax profit was 1.1475 million yuan. During the restructuring in 1997, six enterprises ceased production or went out of business, and seven were converted into private enterprises.
Donggang Village’s sideline production began in 1953. It first developed the family sideline of straw fabrics. There are more than 300 straw bag looms in the village, with an annual output of more than 200,000 straw bags. In 1958, the production brigade set up a collective pig farm. After 1962, each production team successively set up collective pig farms. In 1970, some production teams raised laying ducks. In 1975, the production brigade and some production teams set up broiler chicken farms. In 1978, the collective and family breeding of long-haired rabbits and stick knitting were developed, which increased economic income for collectives and individuals.
In 1978, some farmers began to renovate their buildings. By 1994, all village houses were renovated into 2 to 3-story buildings. According to incomplete statistics, the per capita housing area reaches more than 30 square meters.
In 1985, rural roads were transformed into gravel roads. By 1993, the village had completed the reconstruction of 25 cement roads with a total length of 3.75 kilometers.
In 1980, the former Donggang, Xinhui and Fishery Brigade jointly built a tap water plant. It was the first unit for rural residents of Tahui Commune to drink tap water. In 1993, it was jointly managed with the town water plant, and the small village water plant ceased operations. .
In 1991, some farmers installed home telephones, and by 2001 it was basically universal.
In 1999, cable TV was introduced to farmers. In 2004, all farmers in the village basically had access to cable TV.
In 2006, the collective operating income of villages and groups was 2.197 million yuan, the total household operating income was 17.085 million yuan, the total distributable net income was 13.605 million yuan (including 6.23 million yuan of farmers' working income), and the per capita distribution was 8837 yuan , the labor average is 14,109 yuan. During the year, 156 people were retired from rural insurance, 508 people were retired from land acquisition, and 41 people were retired from insurance in small towns.
In 1992, the former Donggang and Xinhui villages were rated as "District Civilized Units". In 1994, the former Donggang Village was rated as "City's Civilized Units in Nongkou System". From 2000 to 2006, it was successively rated as the city's "Civilized Village", "Tidy Village", "Advanced Collective for Resettlement of Three Gorges Resettlement", and "District Advanced Grassroots Party Organization". Jinhui Village is located in the southeast of Shihudang Town, about 15 kilometers away from the town government office. It borders Xiaohenglijing to the east and Xuejia Village, Yongfeng Street, to the south is Henglianjing (commonly known as the upper reaches of the Huangpu River) and Maogang Town across the water, to the west is the Jinsheng Village, and to the north is the Yuejin River and Donggang Village. boundary. It consists of 25 villager groups in 13 natural villages including Caihuabang, Hujiadai, Liujiadai, Shebang, Qianshe, Dongjiadai, Beitanghai, Xiejiadai, Zhangjiabang, Pheasant Nest, Tiantubang and Miaobang. The total area is 3.5 square kilometers, with more than 190 hectares of cultivated land, and the perennial grain yield is more than 7,500 kilograms. At the end of 2006, the village had 806 households and 2,868 people. Within the territory, there is a long stone road that runs vertically through the north and east of the village. Gande Road runs across the middle of the village and connects with the long stone road in the east.
In January 2001, some towns in Songjiang District were evacuated and merged. Litahui and Shihudang Towns were removed and Shihudang Town was established. The original Jinxing and Shuanghui villages were attached to Shihudang Town.
In May 2004, some villages in Shihudang Town were evacuated and merged, and Jinxing and Shuanghui Villages were evacuated to build Jinhui Village.
Traditional agriculture in Jinhui Village focuses on growing grain. Other cash crops such as wheat, rapeseed, and cotton are grown according to farmers’ needs and are rarely sold. In 1956, double-cropping rice was trialled. After the establishment of the People's Commune, it was planted on a large scale. In 1962, rice (double-cropping) or three-cropping systems of wheat and rape were fully implemented. In 1966, a large-scale experiment was carried out to plant cotton. The two former Jinxing and Shengli brigades planted more than 600 acres of cotton, and the annual yield of cotton was about 75 kilograms. At the same time, corn, watermelons, melons and other cash crops are grown. In 1981, the area planted with cash crops such as vegetables, tomatoes, and melons was increased. In 1983, the household contract responsibility system was implemented in agricultural production. In 1989, farmland was contracted to each household. In 1999, the land contract period was extended (unchanged to 30 years). The individual signed the agreement with the village in 4 copies, and the individual, village, town, and district each kept one copy for review.
Sideline production began in 1954, with families weaving straw bags as a sideline, and within 1 to 2 years it was basically spread to every household. After the establishment of the People's Commune, it was collectively operated by the production team, with equipment pricing, centralized or decentralized processing, and work evaluation and scoring based on quantity. In the late 1970s, it turned into a family sideline.
In 1958, after the establishment of the People's Commune, the production brigade developed collective pig raising. In 1963, each production team established collective pig farms.
In 1967, the production brigade developed the breeding of broiler chickens and laying ducks. In 1971, the broiler chicken breeding of the original Jinxing Brigade was expanded to the production team. In 1978, the number of broiler chickens raised by the Jinxing Brigade ranked first in Songjiang County. In 1984, with the rise of family breeding of broilers, collective breeding was discontinued one after another.
Village-run industry began in 1967. The original Shengli Brigade (Shuanghui Village) established a sewing processing factory until 1995, and successively opened factories for mechanical and electrical repairs, plastics, coatings, tennis nets, electrical appliances, and cultural and educational supplies. From 1968 to 1997, the former Jinxing Brigade (Village) successively established chemical, spray painting, hardware, printing, model aircraft, barrel making, plastic spraying, preservatives and boiler third factories. In 1991, the village-run industry was in a basically stable period. There were 10 enterprises with a total fixed assets value of 1.0114 million yuan and a total of 481 employees. The annual total output value was 5.35 million yuan, taxes were 335,000 yuan, and profits were 584,000 yuan. After 1994, the industry declined year by year. In August 1997, the property rights system reform was implemented, some enterprises were closed, and some were transferred to private enterprises.
Rural construction began in 1969. The former Jinxing Brigade took the lead in renovating residential buildings, and the brigade unified planning and subsidies. In 1979, some of the farmhouses of the former Victory Brigade began to be renovated. By 1994, the renovation of old-fashioned farmers' houses in the village had basically been completed. The per capita housing area increased from 6 square meters before 1969 to more than 40 square meters.
In 1982, attention was paid to the construction of rural roads. By 1989, gravel roads led to various natural villages (production teams). After 1990, some gravel roads were gradually converted into cement roads. In 2006, the entire village There are 8 cement roads with a total length of 3.6 kilometers and 9 gravel roads with a total length of 4.5 kilometers.
In 1991, some families began to install program-controlled telephones. By 2001, home telephones were basically universal. In 2001, cable TV was extended to rural areas, and 10% of households watched cable TV. By 2006, cable TV was basically universal.
Health care and cooperative medical care began in 1967, and have since been gradually improved and fully covered. Rural pension pooling began in 1994, with more than 90% participation. The elderly activity room began in 1980. In 2006, there were three elderly activity rooms in the village, two of which were standardized activity rooms, providing leisure and entertainment venues for the elderly.
In 2006, the collective operating income of villages and groups was 3.0603 million yuan, the total household operating income was 7.525 million yuan, the total distributable net income was 17.961 million yuan (including 12.845 million yuan of farmers' working income), and the per capita distribution was 7677 yuan , the labor average is 12,735 yuan. During the year, 340 people were retired from rural insurance and 127 were retired from insurance in small towns.
In 1984, the original Jinxing Village was awarded the "Shanghai Model Party Branch" and in 1987 was named the "Municipal Model Collective".
In 2007, Jinhui Village won the title of “Tidy Village” in the city. Zhangzhuang Village is located about 3.5 kilometers southeast of Shihudang Town. It is adjacent to the Yaojing River and Cangji Neighborhood Committee of Yongfeng Street to the east, to the south to the Xinzhong River and Xinzhong Village, and to the west to the Xietang River and Dongxia and Xinyao Villages. Facing each other across the river, the Shanghai-Hangzhou Railway is in the north and borders Minhua and Lujiacun in Xiaokunshan Town. The village is named after Zhangzhuang Market Town. It is composed of 23 villager groups in 13 natural villages including Yuanjiadai, Lengshuiwan, Shenjiadai, Shijiafu, Xinkaihe, Ganglao, Panjiadai, Beibang, Wangjiadai, Qiangjiabang, Wangdai, Zhangzhuang and Miaobang. The topography of the village is in the shape of a small pagoda in the south and a large pagoda in the north, with a total area of ??5.6 square kilometers, a cultivated area of ??234.73 hectares, and a perennial grain yield of 8,250 kilograms. At the end of 2006, the village had 901 households and 3,067 people. Within the territory, the "Tongsan A30" highway runs longitudinally through the middle of the village, and Minta Road runs across the south of the village.
In May 1949, after the liberation of Songjiang, the Baojia system of the Republic of China was abolished and township and village political organizations were established. Three natural villages including Yuanjia, Shenjia and Lengshuiwan were built as Sanyou Village; Shijiafu and Jinjia natural villages in Xinzhong Village were built as Dingshi Village; Xinglong (later changed to Xinfeng) Township in Licheng West District; Three natural villages including Panjia, Wangjia, Beibang and Qiangjiabang will be built into Xinmiao Village, four natural villages including Panjia, Wangjia, Beibang and Qiangjiabang will be built into Qiangwang Village, and Wangdai and Zhangzhuang Market Town will be built into Zhangnan Village, which will be affiliated to Gupu Township in Tiankun District. In November, Zhangzhuang Township was divided from Gupu Township, and Xinmiao, Qiangwang and Zhangnan villages were attached to Zhangzhuang Township.
In April 1953, agricultural production mutual aid groups were established in each natural village.
After 1954, various mutual aid groups merged one after another to establish primary agricultural production cooperatives (referred to as primary cooperatives). Sanyou Village was the Samsung Primary Cooperative, Shijiafu Natural Village was the Jinghua Primary Cooperative, Zhangnan Village was the Minle Primary Cooperative, and Xinmiao Village was the Kaifeng Primary Cooperative. Junior cooperative, Qiangwang Village is Lianmin junior cooperative. In February 1956, Samsung and Jinghua merged to form Xinghua Advanced Agricultural Production Cooperative; three primary cooperatives, including Minle, Kaifeng and Lianmin, merged to form Minfeng Advanced Agricultural Production Cooperative.
In December 1957, Songjiang County withdrew its districts and merged them with townships, and established two high-level communes, Gusongda Township, Xinghua Township and Minfeng Township, in the southern part of Tiankun District.
In September 1958, the Pioneer People's Cooperative was established in Gusong Township and initially adopted the military establishment. The commune is a regiment, with battalions, companies, platoons and other units under it. Today Zhangzhuang Village is organized into the fourth battalion, with 7 companies and 21 platoons. In December, Pioneer changed its name to Gusong.
In March 1959, the military establishment was abolished and the production brigade was established. The Fourth Battalion is divided into two production brigades, Xinghua and Minfeng, as basic accounting units. In November 1960, the Minfeng Brigade was divided into production teams to establish the United Civil Brigade. Among them: Xinghua Brigade governs Dongwan, Xiwan, Yuanjia, Shenjia, Shinan, Yaojia, Shijia, New Taipei, Newnan and Hong Kong Lao and other 10 production teams have 104.75 hectares of cultivated land, 373 households, and a population of 1,344; the Minfeng Brigade has jurisdiction over 6 villages including Wangdai, Nanmiao, Zhangzhuang, Lujia, Jinjiachang, and Miaobang. The production team has 73.33 hectares of cultivated land, 267 households, and a population of 913 people; the United People's Liberation Army has jurisdiction over 6 production teams, including Panjia, Wangjia, Nandai, Beidai, Dongbang, and Xibang. There are 56.67 hectares of land, 229 households, and a population of 801 people.
During the "Cultural Revolution", the administrative agencies of each production brigade were renamed revolutionary committees, and each production brigade established three teams: political, production and poor and lower-middle peasants' associations. In January 1970, an administrative structure was restored.
In March 1978, Songjiang County was divided into communes, and Tahui Commune was built in the southwest of Chengxi Commune and in the southeast of Gusong Commune. Today, the three production brigades in Zhangzhuang Village were affiliated to Tahui Commune. In 1981, the Xinghua, Minfeng, and Lianmin Brigades were renamed Shuangqiao, Zhangzhuang, and Xinqiang Brigades.
In April 1984, the original three production brigades were changed into administrative villages, and each production team was a villager group.
In July 1998, some administrative villages in Litahui Town were withdrawn and merged, and Shuangqiao, Zhangzhuang and Xinqiang villages were withdrawn to build Zhangzhuang Village.
In January 2001, some towns in Songjiang District were evacuated and merged. Shihudang and Litahui towns were removed to build Shihudang town, and Zhangzhuang village was attached to Shihudang town.
Traditional agriculture in Zhangzhuang Village focuses on growing grain. Wheat, rape, cotton or other cash crops are grown according to farmers' needs and are rarely sold. In 1956, double-cropping rice was planted. In 1959, the People's Commune issued an order to increase the multiple cropping index. In 1963, the three-cropping system of rice (double cropping), wheat, or rape was basically realized. In 1966, a large-scale trial of cotton was planted, and each production team rotated 15% of the cultivated area. In 1981, the proportion of "grain economics" planting was adjusted. The original three brigades in Zhangzhuang Village increased the area of ??rapeseed to more than 900 acres, watermelon and melon to more than 200 acres, and green small round to more than 630 acres. Double-cropping rice was gradually changed to single-cropping late rice. In 1983, the household contract responsibility system was implemented in the planting industry, and farmland was contracted according to household labor force, and the work point system was abolished in the "joint production compensation" system. Other cash crops decreased. In 1989, the land was contracted to each household. In 1994, cotton cultivation was stopped. In 1999, the land contract period was extended to 30 years and the individual signed an agreement with the village and kept it on file.
- Previous article:What about Daqing Kunlun Tangren Center Commercial Operation Co., Ltd.?
- Next article:How about Tiqi Kindergarten in Pidu District?
- Related articles
- How about overseas recruitment of Zhonglian Hi-Tech?
- How about Yantai Zunhong Refrigeration Equipment Co., Ltd.?
- How hard is it to get into 2022 Ant Financial Service?
- What does Zhou Gong mean by dreaming of many graves?
- What does the material distributor of Muyuan mainly do?
- Announcement on Employment of Health System No.2013 (No.6) in Jiyuan City, Henan Province
- Lanzhou actors
- Dali Yangfei Conference Service Co., Ltd. Recruitment information, how about Dali Yangfei Conference Service Co., Ltd.
- How about Shanghai Asus Electronics Factory? In terms of salary and treatment? General worker!
- Brief introduction of Beijing electric power hospital