Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - Detailed data collection in liangxiang town (liangxiang town, Fangshan District)

Detailed data collection in liangxiang town (liangxiang town, Fangshan District)

Liangxiang town. Liangxiang, known as the county name in ancient times, was founded in the Qin Dynasty and is located to the west of Doudian. It is named after local good people and deeds. Houxian moved to the west coast of Shui Sheng (now Dashihe). In the Five Dynasties, Zhao Dejun built a salt ditch city here to prevent the looting of the Qidan, and later Liangxiang County moved here. Jin, Yuan, Ming, Qing and the Republic of China have not changed. 1948, a native of Liangxiang County, belongs to Fangshan District, Beijing.

Basic introduction Chinese name: mbth, liangxiang town: liangxiang town administrative category: town area: Fangshan District, Beijing Location: Beijing area: 33.9 square kilometers Population:1216 Dialect: the historical evolution of national language, the size of villages and towns, and the historical evolution originally belonged to liangxiang town. Liangxiang, known as the county name in ancient times, was founded in the Qin Dynasty and is located to the west of Doudian. It is named after local good people and deeds. Houxian moved to the west coast of Shui Sheng (now Dashihe). In the Five Dynasties, Zhao Dejun built a salt ditch city here to prevent the looting of the Qidan, and later Liangxiang County moved here. Jin, Yuan, Ming, Qing and the Republic of China have not changed. 1948, Liangxiang County was founded, belonging to Tongxian District of Hebei Province. 1955, build a town in Liangxiang County. 1March, 958, it was transferred from Hebei Province to Beijing and merged with fangshan county, which was also transferred to Beijing, and was renamed Zhoukoudian District. In the same year, liangxiang town was abolished and Liangxiang People's Commune was established, which belongs to Zhoukoudian District. 1960 was renamed as fangshan county, in which Guandao People's Commune was established separately. Liangxiang town was founded on 1966 and broke away from the commune. After the town, the community merged and called the commune. 1March, 980, the organizational system of liangxiang town was restored. Guandao people's commune 1983 was changed to township, which was called Guandao township. 1987 Fangshan County and Yanshan District were merged to build a mountainous area, and liangxiang town and Guandao People's Commune were changed to Fangshan District. 1February, 990, the township was restructured into Liangxiang District Office, which was under the jurisdiction of Fangshan District People. 1998 Guandao Township was changed to Guandao Town. In 2002, Liangxiang District Office and Guandao Town merged to form liangxiang town. In September 2006, liangxiang town was divided into West Road Sub-district Office, Chen Gong Sub-district Office and Liangxiang District Office. The township regional office with better scale is located in the south of this district, 7 kilometers away from the resident of this district. Changyang Town in the east, Yancun Town in the west, Doudian Town in the south and Chen Gong Sub-district Office in the north. Liangxiang District Office has jurisdiction over 16 village committees and ***0 natural villages. The land area is 33.9 square kilometers. There are 7,789 households in China, including 5,339 agricultural households 12 1 16 people; The non-agricultural population is 2450 households with 3 104 people, and the nationalities are Han, Manchu and Hui. The territory of the office is dominated by plains, with high terrain in the northwest and low terrain in the southeast. The soil is mostly fluvo-aquic soil with fertile soil and abundant water resources. Liangxiang has flat terrain and fertile land, which is suitable for the growth of various crops. According to the regional characteristics, liangxiang town takes "building a town with agriculture, strengthening the town with industry and prospering the town with tertiary industry" as its development strategy, and takes facility agriculture, leisure sightseeing agriculture, characteristic breeding industry and agricultural product processing industry as its leading industries. The "Jinbeilian" adzuki beans produced by Kaida Hengye Technology Development Co., Ltd. are sold to Japan and South Korea. Chen Zhuo Animal Husbandry Co., Ltd. became the designated slaughter base in Islin, and more than ten kinds of products such as sour beef and mutton were directly exported to India, Iran, the Middle East and other countries. Mengsanxing Painting Equipment Co., Ltd., Jiahe Ye Sheng Water Source Heat Pump Air Conditioning Co., Ltd., Qixing Metallurgical Electromechanical Technology Engineering Co., Ltd. and other enterprises 1 1 have settled in the town industrial base, initially forming a good pattern of agricultural regionalization, scale and industrialization to promote economic development. The cultivated land of the whole institute is 16625. 1 mu, and the garden area is 2944.2 mu. Food crops are mainly wheat and corn. In 2008, the total grain output was 6.77 million kilograms. The office has 20 enterprises, including Yongding Foundry Materials Co., Ltd. and Wanda Industry and Trade Co., Ltd., and 6 village-run enterprises, with 5,000 employees. In 2008, the total industrial output value was 572.46 million yuan, and the total agricultural output value was 89.02 million yuan. The total income of rural economy is 6.5438+0.022866 million yuan. There are 1 middle school, 1 primary school, 10 15 students in the office. 1 kindergarten and 1 hospital. Liangxiang, named after "all good people", is "the pearl of the southwest suburb of the capital". Haotian Pagoda and the sparkling Hedgehog River, which have a history of thousands of years, have witnessed the rapid changes in liangxiang town. The rapidly rising industry and booming agriculture have played the music of the harmonious development of Xinliang Township. Liangxiang town is located in the southwest of Beijing, 25 kilometers away from the urban area, with an area of 33.9 square kilometers. It governs 16 administrative villages, more than 40 enterprises and institutions, with a total population of 1.77 million. Changyang Town in the east, Yancun Town in the west, Doudian Town in the south and Chen Gong Sub-district Office in the north. Liangxiang town is a new development zone of Liangxiang Satellite City directly radiated by the capital economic circle. Convenient transportation, long history and profound cultural heritage. The Sixth Ring Road passes through the territory, and Beijing-Guangzhou Railway, Changliang Road and Changzhou Road run through the north and south of the town, forming a convenient transportation network. Haotian Pagoda, Le Yi Tomb, Guandi Pavilion and many other historical relics and monuments show the long history and civilization of liangxiang town. Unique folk performances and traditional folk arts, such as the stilts in Zhangxie Village and the car meeting in Xiaoying Village, have accumulated the fusion of ancient culture and modern civilization.