Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - The Evolution of Qianqiao Street

The Evolution of Qianqiao Street

Yuan dynasty was an open source town. 1949 is Qianqiao Town, which is named after the bridge. Qianqiao Township was founded in 1950 and belongs to Wuxi County. 1954 to the suburbs of Wuxi. 1958 transformed into Qianqiao People's Commune. 1960 Return to Wuxi County. 1983 resettlement in Qianqiao Township. 1987, set up Qianqiao Town, not Township. In February 2004, Qianqiao Town and Outang Town merged to form a new Qianqiao Town. (Qianqiao Town Code: 320206 104)

Outang Town covers an area of 20 square kilometers. It is named after the lotus pond. 1950 Lianhuachi Township was established and later changed to commune. 1983 returned to his hometown, 1993 withdrew from his hometown to set up a town. In 2004, Outang Town was merged into Qianqiao Town.

In June, 2006, Wuxi Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government established Wuxi (Outang) Vocational Education Park Working Committee and Wuxi (Outang) Vocational Education Park Management Committee, and implemented an integrated management system of districts and towns with Qianqiao Town. In 2007, Qianqiao Town was abolished and Qianqiao Street was established.