Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - The Historical Evolution of Wang Si Town
The Historical Evolution of Wang Si Town
It is reported that in August of the 16th year of Chongzhen in Ming Dynasty (A.D. 1653), Zhang took advantage of the siege of Li Zicheng by Ming soldiers and mobilized 500,000 troops to break Chongqing from Hubei and take Chengdu directly. Long, the governor of the Ming dynasty, and the company commander died one after another, and Zhu Zhishu, the king of Shu, threw himself into the well. After Zhang broke Chengdu, he established the Western Region regime. Zhang Lingbing went all the way west and broke Qionglai in June of 5438+00. Fighting with 3,000 great monks in Tiantai Mountain of Jiaguan Zhakou Temple. After a month, he finally climbed up Tiantai Mountain from Lushan Mountain, killed all the monks in Tiantai Mountain, and got Baitan Chuangu Wine. Hong Chengchou, commander-in-chief of the Ming company commanders, led Gansu and Shaanxi troops to kill Chengdu. Zhang was afraid, so he left the Sichuan wine he won in Wang to celebrate the establishment of a western power. Who knows that Zhang was shot by the Manchu Han army in Fenghuang Mountain in Xichong, and never returned. Then, Li Zicheng fell, and the Qing soldiers entered the customs. When General Wang Si saw that the world was stable, the land was flat and rich in products, he ordered his soldiers to disarm, open up fields and plow with the people. After the Qing soldiers entered the customs, they were called General Wang Si, and they dared not compete with him for decades. Local bandits can't afford it, and the people live and work in peace and contentment. Gradually, businessmen became cities, and they actually became streets. This market town is named after General Wang Si, and it has been passed down to this day.
Wang Si Town, formerly known as Wangsi Township, is located in the southwest of the county. Wang, the resident of the Town People's Government, is about 8 kilometers away from the county seat. This town is named after this rule. In the Song Dynasty, this town was called Si 'an Township. After six years of Qing dynasty, it became Nanzhong Township. Xianfeng in Qing Dynasty started from the end of Qing Dynasty as the first league organization in Shangnan Township, with five leagues under its jurisdiction: Anliang, Huwei, Sanxiang, Qing Ji and Qin Mu, each with one brand. In 2 years of the Republic of China, the first division was changed to the first division, and the regiment, the first division and the card were retained. In 22 years, Shangnan Township was changed to the third district. In 24 years of the Republic of China, the administrative region was located in Wang Si Town, and the joint insurance office was located in the main palace of Wangsiying Emperor, which governed 29 insurance companies. In April 2007, it was reduced to 20 insurance companies. In 29 years, Wang Si Town was changed to Wangsi Township, and at the same time, 20 insurance companies were reduced to 10 insurance companies and 203 A companies. It was adjusted to 15 and 193 in June of the following year. In 37 years, it was reduced to 142 armor. After liberation, Wang Sixiang was still there. In April, 1950, the township public security committee entered the compound. 65438+February, Jiabao changed to village and group. 195 1 At the end of the land reform in May, the village was a residents' group. A semi-insurance company, originally owned by Yaopaifang and Ludalin in Sangyuan Township, Qionglai County, was owned by Luoyuan and Zhuyuan Village respectively during the year. The township governs 14 villages. 1955, Xiangling Village in Xinxiang belongs to Wangsi Township, Chen Ying area of Qingyu Village in Sancha Township belongs to Puling Village in this township, and Wanshiqiao area of Puling Village belongs to Qingyu Village in Sancha Township. 1June, 958, Wang Si people's commune was established in this township, and the administrative village was adjusted to 12 administrative districts and 5 1 production team. Commune management committee moved to the king. In the adjustment system of 196 1, the management area was reorganized into 17 production brigade and 140 production brigade. 1968165438+10, the Revolutionary Committee of Wang Si People's Commune was established, and the administrative area was only called Wang Si Commune, not Wang Sixiang at the same time. 1March, 984, Wang Sixiang was renamed, the brigade was changed to village, and the production team was changed to villagers' group. 1 September, 1985, Wang Sixiang was changed to Wang Si Town, with jurisdiction over 17 villages, 150 villagers' groups,1residents' committees and 4 residents' groups. In 2005, Wang Si Town and Dunyi Township merged, also known as Wang Si Town. In 2008, Wang Si Town covered an area of 68.8 square kilometers, governed 17 administrative villages, 2 communities, 264 agricultural production cooperatives and 29 residents' groups, with a total number of households 15 1477, a total population of 53,489, an agricultural population of 37,334 and an urban population/kloc. The adjusted Wang Si Town * * * governs 17 villages, 2 communities, 264 villagers' groups and 44 residents' groups, with a population of 556 1 1 and an area of 70.4 square kilometers.
- Related articles
- Where are the three famous ancient battlefields in China? What's your name?
- 2020 Property Manager Work Plan for March
- Will this year's Jiangxi police recruitment meeting be incorporated into next year's provincial examination?
- Is Ningxia Langya Company a state-owned enterprise?
- Is Jinan Yikang a liar?
- Which live broadcast platform has salary?
- China Eastern Airlines Customer Service Phone
- How about Minmetals Wealth Investment Management Co., Ltd.?
- Where does Fuyu County, Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province have a part-time job?
- How about Zhengzhou Cheng Ju Hospital Co., Ltd.