Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - Zhangzhou Yunxiao Zhangzhou Yunxiao Nuclear Power Plant
Zhangzhou Yunxiao Zhangzhou Yunxiao Nuclear Power Plant
1. Which province and city does Yunxiao County belong to? 2. Tourist attractions in Yunxiao County, Zhangzhou. 3. Which province is Yunxiao a city? 4. Where is the center of Yunxiao County? 5. Is Yunxiao, Zhangzhou, Fujian, a liar for helping Internet celebrities avoid taxes? Which province and city does Yunxiao County belong to?
Yunxiao County belongs to Zhangzhou City, Fujian Province.
Yunxiao County is part of Zhangzhou City, Fujian Province. It is located on the southern coast of Fujian Province, with a total area of ??1,166 square kilometers and jurisdiction over 6 towns and 3 townships. According to the seventh census data, as of 0:00 on November 1, 2020, the permanent population of Yunxiao County was 411,558.
The terrain of Yunxiao County slopes from northwest to south. The northeast, west and southwest edges are all mountainous, and the central to southeast are coastal plains. The coastline is 48 kilometers long. The Zhangjiang River flows through the county, and Fengtou Reservoir and Xiangdong Canal are built in the upper reaches. The average annual temperature is 21.2℃ and the annual precipitation is 1730.6 mm.
Historical evolution of Yunxiao County
In the 33rd year of Emperor Qin Shi Huang (214 BC), the Yunxiao area belonged to Nanhai County. In the 12th year of Emperor Gaozu of the Han Dynasty (195 BC), it belonged to Nanhai Kingdom; Emperor Wen of the Han Dynasty During the period (179 BC to 164 BC), there was a rebellion in the South China Sea. After it was pacified, it was placed under Jieyang County of the South Vietnam Kingdom.
In the Eastern Jin Dynasty, it was placed as Sui'an County and under the jurisdiction of Yi'an County. In the Southern Dynasties, Song, Qi, Liang, and Chen It was still Sui'an County.
In the twelfth year of Emperor Kaihuang's reign in the Sui Dynasty (592), Sui'an was transferred to Longxi and Wanchuan counties, and was placed under the jurisdiction of Quanzhou (now Fuzhou and Chaozhou) respectively.
Tang Dynasty In the second year of Chui Gong (686), Yunxiao Territory belonged to Zhangpu and Huai'en, and was under the jurisdiction of Zhangzhou.
In the Song Dynasty, it was Pudongli, Anren Township, Zhangpu County ("Pudong Bao" in "Zhangzhou Fu Zhi" written by Wanli of the Ming Dynasty.< /p>
In the Yuan Dynasty, it was Xiuzhuli and Xin'anli, Anren Township, Zhangpu County. It governed 3 maps. In the 14th year of Zhengde (1519), it was divided into Pinghe and Zhangpu counties. After Jiajing, it was divided into Zhangpu, Pinghe and Zhao'an counties.
In the first year of Qianlong in the Qing Dynasty (1736, he was stationed in Zhangpu County Magistrate. In the third year of Jiaqing (1798), the County Magistrate was under the jurisdiction of 30 Bao, and the villages of Pinghe 25 Bao and Zhao'an 2 Bao 13 were divided, totaling 4 maps and 5 yue, and Yunxiao Fumin Hall was established, stationed in Tongzhi, so it was also called Zhangzhou. Branch office.
Tourist Attractions in Yunxiao County, Zhangzhou
Yunxiao is the birthplace of Zhangzhou civilization and is known as the "Holy Land of Zhangzhou". Yunxiao is also one of the bases for the armed revolutionary struggle in southern Fujian. . The following are the tourist attractions in Yunxiao County, Zhangzhou. You are welcome to read them.
Yunxiao Weihui Temple
Originally known as General Chen Temple, it is located in Xiangtang Village, Yunling Town, Yunxiao County. Facing the southeast from the northwest, it was first built in the first year of Sisheng of the Tang Dynasty (684) and the third year of Zhenghe of Emperor Huizong of the Song Dynasty (1113). It was first called Weihui Temple. The existing building was rebuilt by Wu Yongsui during the Chenghua Period of the Ming Dynasty (1465-1487) and has been rebuilt many times in the past dynasties. . It is dedicated to Chen Yuanguang, the "Holy King of Kai Zhang", and is revered as Weihui Ancestral Temple at home and abroad. There is a poem "Visiting Weihui Temple" written by Lu Wangshou, the magistrate of Zhangpu County in the Song Dynasty (when Yunxiao belonged to Zhangpu County). , there are temples to worship generals in Zhangjiang River as evidenced by the famous saying. On January 15, 1985, it was announced as one of the first batch of county-level cultural relics protection units in Yunxiao County.
Chen Yuanguang is respected by the descendants of Kai Zhang soldiers at home and abroad King Chen Sheng was originally from Gushi County, Guangzhou, Henan. As early as the second year of Emperor Gaozong's reign in the Tang Dynasty (669), Chen Yuanguang, who was only 13 years old, followed his father, "Guide General" Chen Zheng, to lead troops from the Central Plains to the south to conquer Fujian and stabilize the country. In the border areas of Fujian and Guangdong, appeasement and development were implemented to safeguard the Tang Dynasty and realize the multi-ethnic unity of the country. After his father died of illness, Yuan Guang took over the post, expanded the land thousands of miles away, opened villages and built forts, so that the border areas were stabilized and the mountains were leveled for two years. (In 686, he requested permission to establish a state government on the banks of the Zhangjiang River in Yunxiao (today's Xilin Village), under the jurisdiction of Zhangpu and Huai'en counties, and was the first governor of Zhangzhou. Later, he founded a government school, promoted agriculture and industry, and developed the economy, making Zhangzhou successful. It has become an important town in southern Fujian.
The temple is about 60 meters long from north to south and 18 meters wide from east to west. It covers an area of ??nearly 1,500 square meters and has three parts: Zhaobi, Dacheng and temple body. The main building is divided into two parts, front and rear, consisting of a foyer, patio, cloister, main hall and other parts, with a construction area of ??500 square meters. There is a wooden shrine in the middle of the main hall, enshrining the statues of Chen Yuanguang and Mrs. Zhong; in front of the shrine is a statue of Chen Zheng. On the right side is the shrine of Wei Ma, with a plaque "Hero among Women" and a statue of Wei Jing, Chen Yuanguang's grandmother. On both sides is a couplet "Women's Long March to Linhaiqiao, the Central Plains went south to Jingyunxiao"; on the left is the shrine of Xu Tianzheng, with a plaque "Jiangong Nanjun" ", the calligraphy couplet "Come here to inspire scholars to mark the history, and to promote literature and benefit the common people."
There are two verandas on the left and right sides of the main hall. On the right is the palace of the princess "Mrs. Rouyi" Chen Huaiyu. On both sides are engraved running script couplets: "Rouyi Kanqin Kezuo's father and brother's foundation, Yigong's work and deeds passed down the emblem of the heroine", which is "the first student to ascend" "Inscribed by Xun Mu Jing"; on the left is the "Prince" Chen_dian, with two pillars engraved with running script "Civil and martial arts are in Qiyu's great plan, and the heroic spirit Pi carries the swallow's wings to flow the fragrance". There is a square stone stove in the Ming Dynasty in the main hall, with a width of 0 . 8 meters, 0.5 meters in height and 0.5 meters in thickness. It stands on four legs. On the front is "Chongzhen Renshen (1632 Spring King's First Month, Jinpu Liu Deng Privy House)" in regular script. The characters are 6 cm in diameter, arranged in 7 vertical lines, with 2 characters in each line. It is the earliest stone carving cultural relic in the temple.
The Yunxiao Weihui Temple is an important window for cultural exchanges between Zhangzhou City and Taiwan, and at home and abroad. Over the years, tourists from home and abroad have flocked to the temple. There are also many exquisite gold-lettered plaques, such as "Zhangtai Shengzong", "Shengde Tan'en", "Benefiting the Four Seas", etc., which are all cultural gifts presented by the "Kaizhang Shengwang Temple" in Taiwan. It is a vivid carrier of the cross-strait divine culture. Currently, there are more than 300 Chen Shengwang temples in Taiwan and more than 20 in the Nanyang Islands. In the past ten years, the Kaizhang Shengwang Temple Association in Taiwan has organized dozens of groups. Visiting the Weihui Ancestral Temple in Yunxiao Jin and frequently presenting plaques and banners conveyed the good demeanor of these descendants of Kaizhang to pay homage to their ancestors. The statue of King Chen Sheng in the Weihui Temple in Yunxiao also served as an envoy of friendship between the people on both sides of the Taiwan Strait. Taiwan Xuan'an Exchange. Yunxiao Weihui Temple has become an important window for cultural exchanges with Taiwan.
Lingjiu Temple
Lingjiu Temple is located in Yunxiao County in the coastal area of ??Fujian Province. Within the territory of Yuzhen, it faces Zhangpu Gulei Port and Xiamen Island in the east, Changshan, Zhao'an, Guangdong and Chaoshan in southern Fujian in the west, the Zhangshui estuary and Yunxiao General Mountain in the north, and Dongshan Island and Taiwan Island in the south facing the vast beautiful water. Location advantage.
The original name of "Lingjiu Temple" is "Baofengyan". According to legend, Prince Gaozong or Xiaozong of the Southern Song Dynasty (1157-1279) fled here to live in seclusion with several eunuchs in the court, and discovered the geography of this place. The location was a precious place for building a temple, and a temple was built for the monks, named "Baofengyan". It later became a historical site of the temple. According to the remaining relics such as the Erawan Buddha, stone pillars, and stone tablets, as well as the writings on the relics, Zhengzhi was restored in the 23rd year of Wuyin in Jiaqing (1818), but was later destroyed due to its long history. In the Renwu year of Guangxu (1882), Tang Jichang and six other people funded the reconstruction, and the folklore called it "Xinyan". In Guangxu Renwu In the year of Chen (1892), the Small Sword Society once held activities here. Later, it was completely destroyed due to historical changes and disrepair. In 1996, local people renovated a simple temple.
Revival of history and culture, freedom of religious belief. 1 In the early winter of 1999, we hired Buddhist monks from Guangzhou Guangxiao Temple to conduct inspections because the local people called this mountain "Xijiu Mountain" because of its vivid natural scenery, such as stone bells, stone elephants, and rocks. There are frogs, stone Buddhas, stone earth lords, stone chickens, stone dogs, stone fish and other strange-shaped stones. What is even more eye-catching is that from a distance, the Western Eagle Mountain looks like an eagle with spread wings and is about to fly. For example, Maitreya Bodhisattva, with his palms clasped in front of his chest, sitting cross-legged, with a fat head and wide belly, a pleasant smile, and a kind face. He stretches his eyes to the east, with waves jumping, thousands of sails passing by, and a panoramic view of Dongshan Island. The left side is like an elephant sitting on Samantabhadra Bodhisattva, and the right side is like looking back on a lion mountain and sitting on Manjusri Bodhisattva. The view in front of the temple is wide. The slopes on both sides of the front are covered with endless mountain fruits. The terraces in front are stacked. During the rice ripening season, thousands of golden waves flow into the distance. Therefore, the Buddhist masters changed the name "Baofengyan" to "Lingjiu Temple". , determined to rebuild the original site.
Since becoming acquainted with monks and Buddhist teachers in 1999, the teachers have made many friends, and religious believers have begged good men and women at home and abroad to raise funds for planning and construction. Now it has a certain scale and has built a "Mainxiong Hall", a "Tianwang Hall", two two-story monks' houses, two two-story living rooms, two conference halls, a dining hall, a life-release pond, the Ksitigarbha Pavilion, and the Ten Thousand Buddhas Hall. and parking lot (under construction, with a total construction area of ??more than 20,000 square meters, and a large number of Buddha and Bodhisattva statues and ritual instruments. It is mainly dedicated to the Three Saints of Huayan (Sakyamuni Buddha, Manjusri Bodhisattva, Samantabhadra Bodhisattva, Guanyin Bodhisattva, Maitreya Bodhisattva, There are more than 20 monks, masters and administrators who permanently manage the temple, including the Four Heavenly Kings, Amitabha Buddha, and Medicine Buddha. They worship the Buddha and chant sutras every morning, noon, and evening to protect all living beings. Bright. In the autumn of 2002, since the inauguration ceremony for the enthronement of the Buddha statue in the "Mahatma Hall", the Buddha's light has been shining brightly, the Dharma has been showered upon him, the number of believers at home and abroad has increased day by day, and the incense has flourished.
Lingjiu Temple has become a sacred place for Buddhism, majestic and generous, elegant and noble. It is a place where people who believe in Buddhism can have a pure mind, a quiet mind, a peaceful mind, an awakened mind, a relaxed mind, and a comfortable mind. It is also a tourist attraction and a good place for monks to practice.
Yunxiao Jiangjunshan Park
The ancient name of Jiangjunshan is Yunxiao Mountain, with an altitude of 426 meters. This is because General Chen Zheng, the commander-in-chief of the Lingnan March in the Tang Dynasty, died in the second year of Yifeng, Emperor Gaozong of the Tang Dynasty (677). It was named after being buried on this mountain.
Jiangjunshan Park is located on the west side of Yunxiao County, 2.5 kilometers away from the county seat, with a total control area of ??3.19 square kilometers. It is the extension of Chenzheng Road, one of the main roads in the city. It has direct access to the park and the transportation is very convenient. The park hired Professor Zhao Liying of Xi'an University of Architecture and Technology to carry out unified planning and design. The overall planning structure can be summarized as: "0 lines and ten slices", and "0 lines" are the park gate - Grand View Tower - Range Rover Terrace. ; The "ten pieces" are the ten scenic spots: Dalong Lake, Culture and Art Museum, Leshou Garden, Children's Paradise, Mechanical Game City, Shilixiang Food Village, Liyuan Villa, Jiaoyuan Villa, Green Field World, and Chen Zheng's Tomb. At present, more than 50 million yuan has been invested, and the completed projects include: Park Gate, Daguan Tower, Dalong Lake, Mingxiang Pavilion, Beilou Pavilion, and Chen Zheng Cemetery (announced by the Fujian Provincial People's Government in March 1991 The detailed plans for the provincial cultural relics protection unit, Shilixiang Food Village and parking lot, and cultural and art museum have been completed, and it is expected that the construction of Jiangjunshan Park Scenic Area will start within the year. It will be built into a comprehensive landscape integrating leisure, entertainment, sightseeing, and vacation. District. Strolling along the shore of Long Lake in Jiangjunshan Park, the picturesque scenery and melodious guzheng will really make you feel relaxed and lingering.
Which province is Yunxiao in?
Yunxiao is a city in A city in Fujian Province, it is under the jurisdiction of Zhangzhou City.
Yunxiao County governs 9 towns and 1 industrial development zone, with a total area of ??1,166 square kilometers. It is the famous "Hometown of Loquats in China" and "Home of Hot Springs in China." Township", "Kaizhang Holy Land", "Optoelectronics Capital", and was rated as "National Greening Model County", "Chinese Folk Culture and Art (Hometown of Opera") and provincial-level "Double Support Model County", "Provincial Ecological County" ", "Civilized County in Fujian Province".
Yunxiao has a superior location and convenient transportation. Yunxiao is located between the two special economic zones of Xiamen and Shantou. The county is 150 kilometers away from Xiamen Airport, 120 kilometers away from Shantou Airport, and 120 kilometers away from Zhangzhou Port. 120 kilometers.
The "Chenhai" Expressway, National Highway 324, Xiamen-Shenzhen High-Speed ??Railway, and the Banyun Line of the Main Passage to Fujian pass through the border, and are connected with Jiangjun Avenue, Shugang Highway and planning The Yunxiao Port Area is under construction, forming a "one port and six roads" water and land transportation network
Historical evolution of Yunxiao
In the second year of Tang Zongzhang (AD 669), General Chen Zheng returned to Germany. , Chen Yuanguang and his son led 87 soldiers to Fujian under the imperial edict, established a settlement and built a fort in Huotian, Yunxiao County, bringing the advanced Central Plains civilization to Zhangzhou. In the second year of Chui Gong of the Tang Dynasty (AD 686), Chen Yuanguang requested the imperial court to establish a settlement in Huotian Town, Yunxiao County. The establishment of "Zhangzhou Mansion" in Xilin Village ushered in the history of Zhangzhou for more than 1,300 years.
To this day, the old site of Xilin Zhangzhou Mansion, Weihui Temple, Yanyi Palace, Chen Zheng Cemetery, etc. are still well preserved in Yunxiao. "Historic Sites of Kai Zhang". Descendants of Kai Zhang soldiers are spread throughout Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao and Southeast Asia. Every year, a large number of Zhang descendants return to their hometown to find their roots and pay homage to their ancestors. Therefore, Yunxiao is known as the "Holy Land of Kai Zhang", and Chen Yuanguang is also known as the "Holy Land of Kai Zhang". The World Honored One is the "Holy King of Kai Zhang".
Where is the Yunxiao County Center?
The Yunxiao County Center is in the new square opposite the Yunxiao County Stadium, Zhangzhou City, Fujian Province. According to relevant public information, Yunxiao County is within the scope of Zhangzhou City, Fujian Province. Yunxiao County is subordinate to Zhangzhou City, Fujian Province. It is located on the southern coast of Fujian Province, with a total area of ??1,166 square kilometers and jurisdiction over 6 towns and 3 townships.
Is it a liar for Yunxiao, Zhangzhou, Fujian to avoid taxes for Internet celebrities?
Yes, Yunxiao, Zhangzhou, Fujian, is a liar for avoiding taxes for Internet celebrities. It is fake and they are all about cheating money. Tax avoidance is a kind of Illegal conduct. If a network anchor sets up multiple independent companies, all using virtual addresses, no actual office address, no staff and social security relations, and no actual business operations, the assessment of collection is only for collection and invoicing. Because the actual transaction itself is false, even if Without a drawer agreement, there is also a risk of tax evasion. If a network anchor sets up an independent company and puts team fees and other substantial content into the approved tax collection entity, but there is a serious mismatch in income and expenses, and there are flaws in the legal formal agreement, it may be deemed as unreasonable tax avoidance.
If a network anchor establishes a business entity, loads the business substance, establishes a team, rents an office address to carry out actual operations, and only uses the tax benefits of the place of establishment (such as local tax refunds, and is supported by real business, cost expenditures and certification materials), he will not be Defined as fictitious business and tax evasion
- Previous article:What should I pay attention to when writing a resume?
- Next article:What's the telephone number of Hubei Yihua Group Co., Ltd.?
- Related articles
- Is Poly a state-owned enterprise?
- How about Sichuan Huaxi jicai e-commerce co., ltd
- What are the requirements for sports recruitment in Jin Lang? How to calculate the salary in general! What are the benefits?
- 65438+A memorial service will be held at the funeral home in Songjiang District, Shanghai from February 28th, 2022.
- How about Zhucheng Zhonghui Feed Co., Ltd.?
- Wanzhou painter recruitment
- Are you tired of working in the sewing machine department of the shoe factory?
- Has the Hebei Province Senior Lathe Technician Signing been cancelled?
- Is Luoyang Fuxing School public or private?
- Where is the custom-made suit?