Job Recruitment Website - Recruitment portal - Introduction to Lulianglin County, Shanxi

Introduction to Lulianglin County, Shanxi

Linxian County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province

County Overview

Linxian County is located in the northwest of Shanxi Province, bordering the Yellow River to the west and across the river from Jiaxian County and Wubao County of Shaanxi Province. Wang; it borders Xing County to the north; Fangshan and Lishi to the east; and Liulin to the south.

Covering an area of ??2,971 square kilometers, it currently governs 10 towns and 28 townships, with a population of 545,500. It is the most populous county in Luliang.

Linxian County governs 13 towns and 10 townships: Chengnei Street, Baiwen Street, Sanjiao Street, Qikou Street; Linquan Town, Baiwen Town, Chengzhuang Town, Tuba Town, and Kehu Town , Sanjiao Town, Tuanshuitou Town, Linjiaping Town, Zhaoxian Town, Qikou Town, Liujiahui Town, Congluoyu Town, Quyu Town, Muguaping Township, Anye Township, Yuping Township, Qingliangsi Township, Shibaitou Township, Leijiaqi Township, Babao Township, Dayu Township, Chefan Township, and Anjiazhuang Township.

Linxian County, Linshui County was established in the Western Han Dynasty.

In the first year of Xiang Dynasty in the Northern Zhou Dynasty, Wutu County was established and Wutu County was governed.

In the first year of Emperor Kaihuang's reign in the Sui Dynasty, Wutu County was changed to Taihe County, and Wutu County was changed to Taihe County. The counties were abolished in three years.

Tang Wude three years, Taihe County was changed to Linquan County.

In the first year of Jin Tianhui, Linquan was changed to Linshui.

Linzhou was established in the third year of Yuan Dynasty. In the second year of Hongwu in Ming Dynasty, Linzhou was abolished and changed to Linxian County.

In 1940, Linnan County was separated and merged into Linxian County in 1946.

The terrain of the county is dominated by loess hills. Due to being cut by running water for a long time, the terrain is broken, with rivers and gullies crisscrossing it, and soil erosion is serious.

The entire terrain slopes from northeast to southwest.

Generally, the altitude is more than 1,000 meters. The main peaks are Zijin Mountain in the north; Baiyu Temple Peak in the east, with an altitude of 1,924 meters, is the highest peak in the county.

The main rivers in the territory are Qiushui River, which originates from the southern foot of Bailong Mountain in Xing County. It enters from Yangpo Village in the northeast and merges into the Yellow River from Qikou in the south. It flows for 90 kilometers, with large and small tributaries along both sides of the river. There are 26 rivers, all of which are mountain rivers, and the water volume surges in summer; the Yellow River on the western edge of the county flows through the territory from north to south for 102 kilometers.

The county has a temperate continental climate, with an average annual temperature of 8.8 degrees, an average temperature of -8.1 degrees in January, an average temperature of 22.6 degrees in July, and an average annual rainfall of 521 millimeters. The frost period is from mid-September to late April of the following year, and the frost-free period is about 170 days.

[Edit this paragraph]Social development

Linxian County currently has 1.4115 million acres of cultivated land. Food crops include wheat, millet, sorghum, corn, millet, beans, and potatoes. , oats, etc.

Economic crops include dates, oil crops, cotton, etc.

Linxian is rich in mineral resources, with many varieties and broad development prospects.

The county’s main industries include power generation, coal mining, coking, iron smelting, fertilizers, cement, brewing, textiles, printing, ceramics, papermaking, food processing, etc.

Linxian County's transportation is mainly highway transportation. The main highway from Qikou to Xingxian runs through the north and south of the county, and the main highway from Chengguan to Lan County crosses the eastern part of the county.

In addition, there are many township-level highways connecting various towns and mining areas.

The completion of the Kehu Yellow River Bridge has played a positive role in the exchange of materials between Shanxi and Shaanxi provinces.

The annual output of red dates in Linxian County ranks among the top in the province, and it is known as the "Hometown of Red Dates". The processed red date products are exported to all parts of the country and have entered the international market.

Linxian tofu and premium donkeys are also quite famous.

The Black Dragon Temple, located on Wohu Mountain in Qikou Town, Linxian County, was built in the early Qianlong period of the Qing Dynasty and completed in the 26th year of the Guangxu reign. The temple faces the rolling Yellow River. The entire building layout is rigorous and reasonable, and the shape is magnificent. , is a good place for people to visit.

[Edit this paragraph] Tourist Attractions

Qikou Scenic Area, Dadu Mountain Scenic Spots, Linxian Yiju Temple.

[Edit this paragraph] Historical evolution

In the fourth year of Yuanshuo (125 BC), Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty established Linshui County (also known as Lingshui), which belonged to Xihe County.

Xihe County belongs to 36 counties, spanning the Qin and Jin provinces. There are 15 counties to the east of the Yellow River, one of which is Linshui County.

The old rule was located in the ancient city beam north of Haoyuta Village, Yaotou Township today.

To the south of the county are Gaolang, Lin and Pingzhou.

During Wang Mang's period, Linshui County was changed to Jianshui County.

In the Eastern Han Dynasty, it was renamed Linshui County.

In the fifth year of Yonghe in the Eastern Han Dynasty (AD 140), 36 counties in Xihe County were merged into 13 counties, and the county government (Pingding County, now the Zuoqian Banner of Ordos, Inner Mongolia) was moved 509 miles south to Lishi County.

Linshui County was merged into Lishi County and still belongs to Xihe County.

At the end of the Han Dynasty, Xihe County was merged into Taiyuan County.

At the beginning of the Three Kingdoms, it still belonged to Taiyuan County.

In the second year of Wei Huangchu (221), Xihe County was established, which still belonged to Xihe County, and was governed by Zishi (today's Fenyang County).

During the two Jin Dynasties, the county was under the jurisdiction of Lishi and was occupied by the Xiongnu.

During the Sixteen Kingdoms period, it belonged to Lishi Town.

During the Southern and Northern Dynasties, Wutu County and Wutu County were established during the Northern Zhou Dynasty, so it was governed in Fudi Village, 30 miles south of the present county.

Linnan (south of Sanjiao Town) was established as Dinghu County and Dinghu County, so both were governed in Mengmen Town, Liulin County today.

Lindong (east of Sanjiao Town) was established as Kuhu County and Kuhu County, so it was governed in Nancun, Fangshan County today.

In the first year of Kaikai of the Sui Dynasty (581), the county was abolished, Wutu was changed to Taihe, Kuhu was repaired, and Dinghu remained unchanged.

In the third year of Daye (607), the state was changed to a county.

All three counties belong to Lishi County.

In the third year of Tang Wude (620), Taihe County was changed to Linquan County, which belonged to Shizhou, so it was governed in Guxian Village, 25 kilometers north of the present city.

The southern part of the county is still Dinghu.

The Five Dynasties caused this.

In the Song Dynasty, it was still called Linquan County and Dinghu County, under the jurisdiction of Shizhou and Hedong Road.

In the second year of Yuanfu (1099), it was transferred to the Jinning Army, and its military rule was in Jialuyan, Shaanxi County.

In the first year of Jin Tianhui (1123), it was renamed Linshui County, the Jinning Army was abolished, and it belonged to Shizhou.

In the sixth year of Jin Mingchang (1195), Dinghu County was changed to Mengmen County, but the area remained unchanged.

In the last years of Jin Zhenyou's reign, Linquan was given the title of Dading Mansion.

In the second year of the Central Unification of Mongolia (1261), Linshui was renamed Linquan, and it belonged to Taiyuan County.

The old governance is still in Guxian Village, north of the present city.

In the third year of Yuan Dynasty (1337), he was promoted to Linzhou and did not take charge of the county.

In the second year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1369), the prefecture was reduced to a county and belonged to Taiyuan Prefecture.

The name Linxian was determined from this and has not changed to this day.

In the 23rd year of Wanli (1595), it was changed to Fenzhou Prefecture.

Due to the Ming system in the Qing Dynasty, the county belonged to Fenzhou Prefecture and Jining Road.

In the Republic of China, prefectures were abolished and counties were directly under the jurisdiction of the province, while Jining Road was still established.

The territory implements a district system and is divided into five districts: east, south, west, north and central.

In the 29th year of the Republic of China (1940), the county was liberated and the Anti-Japanese Democratic Party led by *** was established. The county was divided into 10 districts; in October, for the needs of the Anti-Japanese War, the county was divided into There are two counties, Linxian and Linnan. Linxian has 7 districts and Linnan has 5 districts.

In January of the 35th year of the Republic of China (1946), the north and south merged, still called Linxian, with 10 districts and 2 cities (Linxian City and Qikou City). In the 36th year of the Republic of China (1947) In August, Qikou City was renamed District 11, under the jurisdiction of Shanxi-Sui Border District.

After 1949, it came under the exclusive jurisdiction of Xingxian County.

In 1952, the Xingxian County Special Administrative Office was abolished and placed under the jurisdiction of the Yuci Special Administrative Office (later changed to the Jinzhong Special Administrative Office). The county was divided into 11 districts and 1 city.

In March 1953, 2 more districts were added, totaling 13 districts and 144 townships.

In March 1955, 13 districts were divided into 4 central districts, while 144 townships remained unchanged.

In April 1956, the four central districts were abolished and the original 144 townships were merged into 74 townships and 1 town.

In March 1958, 75 townships and towns in the county were merged into 61 townships.

In October 1958, 61 townships were abolished and 15 people's communes were established.

In March 1959, the number of people's communes was increased to 20, and in April it was added to 26 people's communes.

In July 1961, 40 people's communes were established in the county.

In April 1965, 41 people's communes were added.

In 1971, an administrative office was established in the Luliang area, and the Jinzhong Special Office was placed under the jurisdiction of the Luliang Administrative Office.

In May 1971, the three communes of Shizhitou, Hanjiashan and Yangquan were placed under the jurisdiction of Fangshan County, and the two communes of Pingtou and West Side of Lishi County were placed under the jurisdiction of the county.

In August 1972, Yangquan Commune was placed under the county.

In March 1972, Pingtou and Xidian communes were placed under Lishi.

In February 1973, the two communes of Caijiahui and Gegaoshang in Xingxian County were placed under the jurisdiction of Linxian County.

Town communes were abolished in November 1975.

In January 1976, Caijiahui and Gegaoshang communes were still placed under the jurisdiction of Xingxian County.

So far, the county has been divided into 38 people's communes.

From April to July 1984, the township (town) village system was changed.

The county has 10 towns and 28 townships.

In 2002, the townships were merged into towns, leaving the county with 13 towns and 10 townships.

In July 2004, Luliang was evacuated and established as a city, and it is still under the jurisdiction of Luliang City to this day.

? In 2017, Linxian County governed 10 towns and 28 townships: Congluoyu Town, Chengguan Town, Baiwen Town, Tuban Town, Kehuzhai Town, Tuanshuitou Town, Sanjiao Town, Zhaoxian Town, Qikou Town, Liujiahui Town, Yaotou Town Township, Chengzhuang Township, Chengjiata Township, Wan'anli Township, Muguaping Township, Anye Township, Yuping Township, Yangquan Township, Xiaochang Township, Qingliangsi Township, Caoyuping Township, Shibaitou Township, Liangjiahui Township, Leijiaqi Township, Kaihua Township, Shuishui Gou Township, Babao Township, Qidao Township, Houdayu Township, Chegan Township, Zaogelong Township, Linjiaping Township, Gaojiashan Township, Suodagan Township, Anjiazhuang Township, Xujiayu Township, Xiaojiatou Township, Quyu Township.

In 2000, the total population of Linxian County was 553,440. The population of each township was: Chengguan Town 55928 Baiwen Town 18707 Chengzhuang Town 19338 Tuban Town 11478 Kehu Town 11233 Sanjiao Town 3642I Tuanshuitou Town 15614 Linjiaping Town 17340 Zhaoxian Town 15142 Qikou Town 17817 Liujiahui Town 19484 Congluoyu Town 16985 Yaotou Township 19208 Chengjiata Township 48.70 Wan'anli Township 11149 Muguaping Township 16592 Anye Township 21747 Yuping Township 12254 Yangquan Township 5288 Xiaochang Township 7152 Qing Liangsi Township 10419 Shibaitou Township 9256 Caoyuping Township 10458 Liangjiahui Township 4429 Leijiaqi Township 7265 Kaihua Township 8194 Shuishui Gou Township 9229 Babao Township 11832 Qidao Township 24071 Houdayu Township 13206 Zaogeta Township 14274 Chefan Township 13286 Gao Jiashan Township 8619 Suodagan Township 11502 Xujiayu Township 8919 Anjiazhuang Township 10226 Xiaojiatou Township 11659 Quyu Township 12849 (based on the fifth census data; unit: person)

://zhidao.baidu /q?word=C1D9CFD8amp;ct=17amp;pn=0amp;tn=ikaslistamp;rn=10amp;lm=0amp;fr=search