Job Recruitment Website - Zhaopincom - What are the interesting places in Xiaogan?

What are the interesting places in Xiaogan?

1. What are the interesting places in Xiaogan?

No.1 Tian Zi Lake Ecological Resort

Xiaogan Tianzi Lake Tourist Resort, the hometown of Yong Dong, is a scenic spot where the seven fairies descended to earth. The resort is located in the northern suburb of Xiaogan, 25 kilometers away from Xiaogan city and 5 kilometers away from Wuhan. The transportation is extremely convenient.

No.2 Jin Hui Manor

Jin Hui Manor is located in Xiaonan District of Xiaogan City, which is an eco-tourism manor suitable for vacation and leisure.

No.3 Tang Chi Hot Springs

Tang Chi Hot Springs in Yingcheng, Xiaogan City is a tourist, holiday and leisure scenic spot integrating hot spring bathing, leisure and health care, ecology, red tourism, accommodation, catering, entertainment and shopping.

the fourth Guanyin Lake Eco-cultural Tourism Resort

Guanyin Lake Eco-cultural Tourism Resort belongs to one mountain and two lakes, namely Dawushan, Guanyin Lake and Jinpen Lake. Surrounded by mountains, streams and Zhong Ling, the tourist area enjoys a pleasant climate. This is a treasure trove of geomantic omen, which is unknown to people.

the fifth shuangfeng mountain national forest park

shuangfeng mountain national forest park is located in the northeast of Xiaogan city, about 3 kilometers away from Xiaogan city, and it is the nearest national forest park (about 2 kilometers). The scenic spot is lush with many strange rocks and beautiful natural scenery, which is especially suitable for sightseeing and leisure.

No.6 Baizhaoshan Libai Cultural Tourism Zone

Baizhaoshan Libai Cultural Tourism Zone is located in the northwest of Anlu City, Xiaogan, 67 kilometers away from Xiaogan City and 15 kilometers away from Anlu City. Li Bai, once a famous poet in the Tang Dynasty, hid in wine for ten years.

2. What scenic spots are there along the way from Xiaogan City in Hubei Province to Jingshan Mountain in Guizhou Province in go on road trip?

The Yellow Crane Tower is a national AAAAA-level tourist attraction and cultural tourist attraction.

the yellow crane tower is located in Wuhan, Hubei province. One of the three famous buildings in Jiangnan and one of the 4 tourist attractions in China. Known as the first building in the world. The peaks of Bashan Mountain rush and accept the clouds and waters of Yun Xiang. The mighty Yangtze River meets the longest tributary of Hanshui River in the hinterland of Sanchu, creating a magnificent Wuhan separated by two rivers and three towns. It is located on the eastern edge of Jianghan Plain. The hills in southeastern Hubei fluctuate between lakes and swamps in Ye Ping, with Guishe Mountain sandwiched in the middle. The series of boats on the river is like weaving the Yellow Crane Tower, which is heaven and earth.

Yellow Crane Tower

Yellow Crane Tower

The Yellow Crane Tower is located at the head of the Yellow Crane Tower in Sheshan, Wuhan, facing Yingwuzhou. It is called the four famous buildings in China together with Yueyang Tower in Hunan, Wangtengting Pavilion in Jiangxi and Penglai Pavilion in Shandong. Known as the first building in the world. According to legend, it was built during the Three Kingdoms period, and it was repeatedly destroyed and built. The building was rebuilt in 1981, and the prototype design was Tongzhi Building in Qing Dynasty. The construction site is still on Snake Mountain. The main building is 49 meters high, with five floors, pyramid-shaped roof and cornices. The eaves column on the ground floor is 3 meters in diameter, and a large relief is set on the front wall of the central hall to show the myths and legends about the Yellow Crane Tower in the past dynasties. There is a mezzanine corridor on the third floor to display poetry, calligraphy and painting; There are cloisters on all sides outside the second, third and fourth floors for tourists to overlook; On the fifth floor is the T-shaped viewing hall, which can enjoy the scenery of the great river. Ancillary buildings include Xianzao Pavilion, Zhaoshi Pavilion, and Yellow Crane Returning to Xiaojing. The Yellow Crane Tower is a famous scenic spot at home and abroad. It stands on the banks of the Yangtze River, at the head of the Snake Mountain, backed by Wuchang City, where thousands of households stand, facing the mighty Yangtze River, and the relatively quaint and handsome Qingchuan Pavilion is at the intersection of the Yangtze River and the Beijing-Guangzhou line, that is, the intersection of the east-west waterway and the north-south land. The beautiful scenery of the Yellow Crane Tower in the three towns in Wuhan is vivid, and the splendid mountains and rivers in the vast China are also panoramic. Due to this unique geographical location, as well as poems, essays, couplets, plaques, rubbings and folk stories left by predecessors, the Yellow Crane Tower has become a famous cultural building that is dependent on the human landscape.

The Confucius Temple in Yingcheng is located in Yingcheng Park, which is a thousand-year-old architectural attraction and a sacred place of Confucianism.

As the holy land of Confucianism, Kong Ying Temple originated from the school. In the first year of Tang Xianqing (656), Wei was appointed as the magistrate of Yingcheng County and founded this school. By the second year of the Northern Song Dynasty (199), Xie had built the Confucius Temple to the east of the county government. During the reign of Shao Xi in the Southern Song Dynasty (1194), Liu Bingzai went to the city to build Confucianism and was destroyed by soldiers. In the third year of Wu Ming (137), Jia Yan, a magistrate of a county was rebuilt. In the seventh year of Jingtai in the Ming Dynasty (1456), Xia Qian, a magistrate of a county, repaired the temple, the temple and the gate pool; Tomorrow, in the fifth year (1461), Zhou Feng, a magistrate of a county, will be renovated and Minglun Hall will be built. In 1464, Zhang Yu, an official, opened two temples in front of the main hall: Rixin on the left, lectures on the right, and then a lecture hall. Soon, it was destroyed by the war.

the Confucius temple was officially completed and passed down to future generations. It was in the seventh year of Chenghua in Ming Dynasty (1471), presided over by Wang Qing, a magistrate of a county, that Dacheng Hall was rebuilt, with a height of three feet. There are Dachengmen, Dongxihu, Mingluntang, Chi Pan, Shiqiao, Qianmensanfang and Shi Gui. The building scale is quite spectacular. The main hall has a total area of 29 square meters and a height of 1 meters. It is located on a mountain with double eaves and an arched corner. The interior of the hall is spacious and magnificent, with a vase and a kissing beast on the roof. It is magnificent in appearance and exquisite in structure. The platform in front of the temple is more than one meter long, and there are two cypresses planted, which are green and tall. A tree in the west was struck by lightning, and a few years later, it sprouted again. There are two laurel trees behind the temple. Double cypresses and laurels set each other off, adding a bit of ancient fragrance. Chi Pan in front of the Confucius Temple and the stone arch bridge built on the Chi Pan have a bimonthly reflection night (in Chi Pan on both sides of the bridge, you can see a bright moon on the left and right), which makes the Confucius Temple reflected by Cooper and bimonthly more solemn. In the hall, there is a statue of Confucius, the most sacred teacher, and Confucius, the most sacred teacher. It is a letter from Zhang Zhishu, the minister of the Qing Dynasty and a university student of Wenhua Hall, from Guang 'an House in Dehu. There are also plaques presented by the Qing emperor in the hall: a model of imperial calligraphy for all ages in the 22nd year of Kangxi (1683), the 2nd year of Yongzheng (1724), the 1st year of Qianlong (1875), the 2nd year of Jiaqing (1799), the 2nd year of Qianlong (1875), the 2nd year of Jiaqing (1799) and the 1st year of Xianfeng (1851). In the second year of Shunzhi (1863), he was awarded the Holy Spirit and Heaven; In the first year of Guangxu (1875), he was awarded the title of Sven here. For the grand ceremony of the times, there is a ritual library on the left side of the hall and a musical instrument library on the right side; To the east and to the south of the west are the dressing rooms. There is a Kuixing Pavilion behind the temple and a painted Kuixing Pavilion on the wall. There is also a halberd gate. There are two archways in front of it, namely Dacheng Gate. There is a famous official temple on the left and a fragrant fairy temple on the right.

In the feudal imperial examination era, Confucius Temple Calendar was the examination room for students at the county level. Every time a subject is opened, students from four townships take the exam. Those who pass the county exam are students and are qualified as examiners. When they pass the government exam, they are students in the county, that is, scholars. Candidates pass the provincial examination, and after calling someone, they will be admitted to the Jinshi by the Korean extension examination. It has become the only way for students of all ages to enter the official career. In Yingcheng, there were as many as 4 literati in Ming and Qing Dynasties. Outside the temple, in the north, there is also a shooting room, which is the examination room.

Legend has it that a long time ago, the ancestor's father took a fancy to this place as a treasure trove of geomantic omen and planned to show himself here. However, it is located on the ancient Yunmeng River, and there is fishy smell coming from time to time, so the ancestors could not smell the fishy smell, so they gave up here and chose Mulan Mountain. Good people in the city should go to Mulan Mountain and rest here. Later, a custom was formed, that is, on the day after going out for the New Year, the owner went straight on the road without entering the house. When he arrived here, it was already dawn, so he burned incense and made a big wish to show his sincerity. Hence the name incense burner.

In the late Ming and early Qing dynasties, a monk named Jiatai traveled here, so he built a triangular grass shed and a shrine for people to burn incense and worship. People around him began to call it the grass temple. Soon, monk Jiatai went around begging for alms, and with the support of the villagers, gentlemen, he and two disciples, Moonlight and Moon, built an ancestral temple. On the first day, 15th and 23rd of each month, on the first day of the first month, 19th of February, 3rd of March, 8th of April, 8th of the twelfth month and other Buddhist festivals, cigarettes are wrapped around and lashed incessantly. This place is famous for its incense burners.

Shaoxiangtai is the closest hill to Yingcheng Chengguan, the commanding height of Yingcheng East, and its position is important. Therefore, military strategists often stay here, which is a battleground for military strategists. Is that clear? In the first month of the fourth year of Xianfeng (1854), Chen Yucheng, the general of Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, defeated the loyalist in Huangzhou, pursued them and captured Hanyang. On the 19th day of the first month, Lingjinbang was captured and killed by an inspector when the Yangtze River port in the city was occupied. On March 13th, the defenders burned incense, confronted Bai Chujie sent by Weng Jishi, the magistrate of Yingcheng, defeated Bai Chujie and conquered Yingcheng.

Because of the sudden situation, the incense burner stands tall, just like a dragon in the east of Chengguan, which embodies the landscape aura of Yingcheng; It is also like an immortal monument, engraved with the history and culture of each era. Chen Paifang's chastity here is the mark left by feudal culture. The archway is parallel to the ancestral hall, about 8 meters apart, and was built in the winter of the fourteenth year of the Republic of China (1925). The archway is 6 meters high, and the four stone lions in front of the four stone pillars are lifelike. Behind the square, there is a stone tablet prefaced by Jiang Zuobin, the second minister of the National War Department. Preface regular script is vigorous and powerful, which is a rare calligraphy treasure.

The incense burner, when winter goes and spring comes, is full of spring: the ground is lush with green grass and green pine branches, and the spring breeze slowly brings bursts of birds and flowers, which often makes people feel relaxed and forget to return. Therefore, March 3 has become a spring resort for people to go for an outing. For nearly a hundred years, every year on March 3rd, especially young men and women living in Chengguan, they will be invited here for a spring outing, laughing, playing and chasing, and singing poems against each other.

Shouning Temple was founded in Song Dynasty, formerly known as Tongji Temple. This is the Dojo of Shi Daoyuan, a Zen master in the Song Dynasty. The original site was near Qixing Bridge in Yingcheng, Hubei Province, which was repeatedly damaged by floods during the Wanli period of Ming Dynasty. Moved to the north of the city and renamed Shouning Temple. In the fifty-seventh year of Qing Qianlong (1792), a temple was built outside the east gate of the city. From Song Dynasty to Qing Dynasty, temples flourished. There are only a few thousand abbots, more than a thousand halls and pavilions, and thousands of monks in the garden. There are thousands of pilgrims every year.

Yingcheng Tang Chi Hot Springs

Tang Chi Hot Springs is located in Tangchi Town, 22km away from Yingcheng. It was built by Hubei Tang Chi Hot Springs Tourism Co., Ltd. with an investment of 15 million yuan, covering an area of 56mu. According to the national AAAA scenic spot standard, it is a tourist resort and leisure scenic spot integrating hot spring bathing, leisure and health care, ecology, red tourism and perfect accommodation, catering, entertainment and shopping facilities. Tang Chi is rich in hot spring resources, with a water temperature of 72-79 and a daily output of 1,4 tons. It is the largest hot spring resource discovered in China (in the hot spring projects operated

Tang Chi hot spring combines the natural, leisure, sports, health and other characteristics of hot springs, while highlighting the cultural and differentiation of hot spring products. There are 88 functional hot spring pools with different styles and sizes, such as dynamic pool area, children's pool area, healthy pool area, exotic pool area, ecological pool area and lovers' pool area, which are scattered all over the scenic spot. There are large-scale wave pools, hot spring slides, circular drifting rivers, eight-color soup, jade girl soup, square wood garden, Japanese hot spring soup house, hot spring restaurant and rest platform in the hot spring pool area. While bathing, tourists can also receive professional rubbing massage, Chinese medicine physiotherapy and pure Nanyang SPA in the lounge and massage center.

the scenic spot has a beautiful and quiet environment and fresh air. More than 27, precious trees trees are lush, and more than 1, ancient trees over 1 years old are green and tall.

there are more than 5 rooms in the scenic spot, which can accommodate more than 1, people at the same time. Among them, 26 villas designed by famous teachers and full of European style have more than 2 independent rooms, which can accommodate more than 4 people at the same time. They can be used for accommodation or single room subletting. Perfect facilities and warm service will definitely make you have a beautiful hot spring dream! There is an international conference center consisting of seven conference halls in the scenic spot. Meeting rooms of different sizes can accommodate 2-45 people for various conference receptions, and are equipped with high-quality projection, imported audio and Internet terminal equipment, which can provide first-class and efficient services for various conference groups, conferences, business exhibitions and other activities.

the elegant and quiet hot spring Chinese restaurant can provide you with all kinds of delicious food, unique mountain snacks and seasonal fresh vegetables, which will make you have a lot of fun during your trip. The restaurant has more than 1 luxurious private rooms, which can accommodate about 5 people at the same time. Gourmet tourists, more than 1 kinds of authentic traditional dishes and snacks, make you memorable! In order to let you really experience the fun of leisure and relaxation, the scenic spot also has nightclubs, health centers and other leisure and entertainment projects.

the scenic spots have profound cultural connotations. When Li Bai, a great poet in the Tang Dynasty, went down to the south of the Yangtze River, he lived in seclusion in Tang Chi, leaving such a poem that the goddess died in a secluded place and Tang Chi flowed to the great river, hence the name Tang Chi came. In 1937, former leader Tao Zhu held a training course on rural cooperative undertakings here (Tang Chi training course for short); Chen Jingrun, a famous mathematician, once spent a holiday in Tang Chi, fell in love with Yu Kun, a female nurse in Tang Chi, and combined with her to provide cultural attractions for tourists. In response to the call of the National Tourism Administration to promote red tourism, the scenic spot has set up a red education base on the basis of the former leader Tao Zhu Memorial Hall (with a building area of more than 2, square meters) and the famous mathematician Chen Jingrun Memorial Hall, which is an ideal place for students of major government agencies, enterprises and institutions to carry out red education. The quality training base has rock climbing, advanced placement, rope ladder and other projects. It is very suitable for all groups to carry out quality education and professional training of modern talents by hiring professional coaches to provide professional technical guidance to students.

before soaking in hot springs, it is best to know the types of hot springs and choose them according to your own conditions, so as to truly achieve the expected purpose of soaking in hot springs. Tang Chi Hot Springs has 18 hot spring pools with different styles, sizes and functions. There are dynamic, health-preserving and exotic pools, such as Japanese hot springs seeking tranquility and Zen. Mineral salt floating bath with local characteristics, advanced bubble impact, strong bubble ejection, and massage the whole body with acupuncture points; The health pool is made of natural Yingcheng gypsum, which can lie down. The minerals contained in gypsum ooze out under the action of spring water, which has a remarkable effect on treating stomachache, backache and joint pain. Taohuatan, which has the characteristics of folk bathing, looks like a peach blossom. Peach blossom powder was put into the pool, and under the action of hot spring water, organic compounds such as Rhizoma Kaempferiae powder and clover bean slowly oozed out, which could dredge meridians and dilate blood vessels. < P > Yingcheng Park was built in 1931, and it was the only county-level park in central Hubei at that time. Located in the center of Yingcheng County, it has attracted people from Xiaogan, Yunmeng, Anlu, Hanchuan, Jingshan and Tianmen to visit. Now, when you are in the guest room upstairs of Yingcheng Hotel, you can see the panoramic view of the park by leaning against the window.

in p>192, Li Jihong, Wang Yuzhi, Zhao Baomin and other city celebrities proposed to build parks in cities to entertain people and promote Pucheng civilization. Due to the difficulty in raising funds and deciding the location of the park, the discussion is still pending. In the 14th year of the Republic of China (1925), Chen Liufa came back and learned that building a garden was a great benefit. So he actively ran planning, actively surveyed the location of the park, and recommended his own strategy of building the park. Finally, he chose a place near the Confucius Temple in the East Gate as the location of the park, thinking that such a park location not only has natural scenery, but also has cultural characteristics. After many consultations, Chen is responsible for the overall planning of garden construction. After consulting Wu, the chief designer of Zhongshan Park in Hankou, the blueprint of the park was designed. But due to lack of funds, it is difficult to start construction in time. In the 18th year of the Republic of China (1929), on the basis of previous donations, the Preparatory Committee raised money from wealthy cave merchants such as Peng, Sheng Lanfang, Peng Youyan and Long Changtai. Coupled with donations from the Plaster Salt Company and the Hammer Industry Association, a * * * raised 1, yuan. After bidding, Ding Tianxing, the builder of Huangpi, won the bid and started construction in 193. It took a year to build Yingcheng Park with a total area of about 22 mu (including 5 mu of water surface). It has a history of more than 7 years.

Yingcheng park