Job Recruitment Website - Zhaopincom - What is the contact information of Neijiang Shengshui Temple?

What is the contact information of Neijiang Shengshui Temple?

Neijiang Shengshui Temple contact information: 0832-2080105

Neijiang Shengshui Temple attractions introduction:

Shengshui Temple is located in the Shengshui Temple in the suburbs of Neijiang City, Sichuan. One of the eight major jungles in the province, it is known as the No. 1 Zen Forest in Central Sichuan. Because of its long history, historic sites and numerous eminent monks, it enjoys a lofty status in Sichuan Buddhist circles.

The Shengshui Temple was first built in the Xiantong period of the Tang Dynasty, that is, 860870 AD. It was first named Xingci Temple in the Song Dynasty. Later, because there was a spring flowing out of the mountain behind the temple, it never dried up all year round. The water was pure, sweet and refreshing, so it was regarded as Lingquan, so it was renamed Shengshui Temple.

The Shengshui Temple covers an area of ??20,000 square meters, with a construction area of ??more than 8,000 square meters, more than 200 temple rooms, and more than 50 resident monks. Shengshui Temple is a mountain-style building with a courtyard layout. It is divided into four major courtyards: the Yuanjue Tower, the Sutra Library, the Main Hall, and the Tianwang Hall are arranged from west to east on the central axis, all of which are in the style of the Ming and Qing Dynasties; there are cloisters on both sides of the central axis, including the guest hall, the Five Views Hall, and the Five Views Hall. Zen Hall, Chanting Hall, etc.; on the left side of the temple are the Jade Buddha Hall, the Three Holy Temples, and the Medicine Master Hall; on the left are the Guanyin Hall and the Ksitigarbha Hall; on the right side of the temple, the Patriarch Hall is the main body forming an independent courtyard.

The Shengshui Temple currently has 67 stone carving niches and more than 450 statues, with a total length of more than 60 meters. They can be divided into groups of stone carvings from the Tang, Song, Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties; from the content point of view, some explain and teach people, some promote Buddhism, some educate sentient beings, and some inspire people to pray for blessings; from the subject matter, There are religious ones and there are secular ones. Among them, the Thousand-Hand Guanyin stone carving statue is 8 meters high and 8 meters wide. It has a plump face, a strong body and a coordinated structure, which represents the style of stone carving art in the Tang Dynasty. The twelve Yuanjue statues in the Yuanjue Tower are gorgeously decorated, embellished with necklaces, and exquisitely carved, representing the style of stone carvings in the Song Dynasty. In addition, the stone arch bridge and life-release pond built in the Ming Dynasty, as well as the sutra building in front of the sutra collection building, are of high historical value. At the same time, Sheng Shui's calligraphy is even more dazzling and beautiful. In particular, the book Shengshui Temple and Shengshui Rock written by Zhao Zhenji, a famous scholar in the Ming Dynasty, are bold, elegant and handsome, and have high artistic value.

In the history of Shengshui Temple, there have been several eminent monks and great virtues. They are Zhangxue, Moye, Kezhuo, Qingde and layman Wang Enyang. Zhangxue, a poet monk in Sichuan, was born in the 38th year of Wanli in the Ming Dynasty and passed away in the 34th year of Kangxi. His works such as "The Record of Jin Yi Chuan Deng", "The Collection of Green Pines" and "The Elders" have been handed down to the world. He is the master of Zen in Sichuan after Shenxiu and Huineng of Tang Dynasty, and he played a certain role in the development of Buddhism in Sichuan.

Monk Ke Zhuo was a native of Liyang, Jiangsu Province today. He was a disciple of the founder of Shuanggui Hall in Liangping. During the Kangxi period of the Qing Dynasty, he came to Shengshui Temple alone and led the monks to repair the dilapidated temple after many hardships. , and started to teach ordination regularly, which brought Shengshui Temple to its peak, ranking among the eight major jungles in Sichuan, covering an area of ??more than 30,000 square meters, and more than 120 permanent monks. At that time, the trees in the temple were towering. There was a forest of nanmu on one side of the Tuojiang River, and there were ancient cypresses in the back mountain, and the incense was flourishing.

Layman Wang Enyang is a famous scholar in the Buddhist community in my country in recent years. In 1942, he came to open a forum to give lectures and actively prepared the Institute of Oriental Culture and Education with some celebrities in Neijiang. In 1944, with the support of several other laymen, the college was finally built, and classes opened at the Holy Water Temple the following year. The institute *** is divided into the Department of Learning, the Department of Research, the Department of Study and the Department of Correspondence Education, and there are many scholars. Nowadays, many eminent monks in southwest China, Hong Kong and Taiwan were students of layman Wang Enyang. His writings of hundreds of thousands of words are scattered around the world, and many of his articles have become hot topics of research today.

Master Qingde was born in Zizhong County, Sichuan in 1925. In 1945, he became a monk at Jiufeng Shanhai Hall in Peng County, Sichuan. He graduated from the Chinese Buddhist Academy in Beijing in 1958. He served as the abbot of Shengshui Temple and the president of Neijiang Buddhist Association. He is currently the abbot of Yunfeng Temple in Yingjing County, Ya'an and the vice president of Sichuan Buddhist Association. Executive director of the Buddhist Association of China, member of the provincial and municipal People's Political Consultative Conference. For decades, Monk Qingde has believed in Buddhism and studied Buddhism with unswerving determination. He has won the love of Buddhist disciples and the respect of the disciples of the three chambers.

After arriving in 1986, he actively assisted the religious departments in implementing religious policies, raised funds for temple repairs, and did a lot of work for the restoration of Shengshui Temple. He was successively commended by the provincial, municipal and religious departments, and also cooperated with the United States, Japan, and Hong Kong. , Australia, Taiwan and other countries and regions have conducted friendly exchanges.

Because Seishui Temple has outstanding people and places, it has always been a place where pilgrims and monks from all over the world worship. From April 14 to May 14, 1997, Neijiang Shengshui Temple, with the support of the Sichuan Buddhist Association, held the 8th Sichuan Province Ordinance Conference in accordance with the law. This was also the first legal public meeting held by Shengshui Temple since the founding of the People's Republic of China. large-scale religious activities. This Dharma conference *** received 298 ordained novices from all over Sichuan and neighboring provinces and cities. It successfully completed various tasks and was well received by the Chinese Buddhist Association and all walks of life. Nowadays, Shengshui Temple is even more prosperous, and it has become a prosperous period in history.