Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - The History and Culture of West datan town
The History and Culture of West datan town
There is a Buddhist temple in the territory-Zhu Gong Temple, which is called Kadanle Xielang in Tibetan, meaning the realm of happiness and kindness. The temple site is at the west fork. The word "Zhu" in the name of Tianzhu County is taken from the word "Zhu" in the temple. According to Amdo's History of Politics and Religion, at the end of the Ming Dynasty, Sangbujian, a Tibetan Buddhist monk of the Kagyu Sect, promised to be a very rich man, living near Guo Long Temple and becoming the chief executive of this place. In the first year of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty (A.D. 1723), an anti-Qing incident occurred in Qinghai. Rob Zang, the leader of Mongolian Heshuo Special Department, sent troops to suppress it, and Sambuken Zan was also implicated and killed. His disciple Sanbu Renqin fled to Xiajirang (at the northern foot of Mao Mao). In the fifth year of Yongzheng (A.D. 1727), a Shenkang (closed door) was built in Xichakou, and then a temple named Zhu Gong Temple was built in Laomiaogou, Dongdatan. (Because the monks who built the temple were named after the direct tribute system of the Kagyu Sect, the tribute is the direct tribute). The temple believes in Ashima's protector. At its peak, there were more than 80 monks running five tribes. In the fifth year of Tongzhi (A.D. 1866) and the twenty-first year of Guangxu (A.D. 1895), the temple was destroyed twice by soldiers and later rebuilt as gelug sect monasteries. There are temples in Zhungeer Banner of Yikezhaomeng in Inner Mongolia, which are called Zhungeer Zhao Xi and Dongzhao.
1949, there are two tribes under the temple: Aro and Lower Aro. Buildings include Cuoqin Duikang, Jiukang, Nangqian, Monk House and so on. There are more than 30 monks. The temple has more than 200 stone (4000 mu) land, 300 yaks, 1000 sheep and 70 horses, as well as forests, grasslands and coal mines. 1958, Zhu Gong Temple was destroyed. 1982 reopened with three monks and temple administrators.
The main existing classics and instruments of Zhu Gong Temple are: the top floor of Dajingtang, with three masters and apprentices of Zong Kaba in the middle and the Dharma Hall on the right. The upper and lower seven rooms are painted with statues of five kings, five flags, pharmacist Buddha and sixteen wise men (arhats). At the bottom of Dajingtang, there are statues such as Lotus and Zong Kaba. More than 40 classics, such as The Complete Works of Master and Apprentice in Zong Kaba, Ganjul and Jesambu in Sichuan Dege Edition. There are also drums, cymbals, bronze lamps and other musical instruments. Reopening, on March 22nd 1983 (the eighth day of the second lunar month), I wish thousands of Buddhists and other monks a prayer activity of chanting scriptures at the site of Dajingtang, the original temple, to pay homage to Ebo, a temple that shines on the mountain. Later, religious believers raised funds to build, rebuild and expand a three-to five-story auditorium on 1983, 1985 and 1988, and held a grand opening ceremony for it on July 5, 1989 (the third day of the sixth lunar month).
- Related articles
- Can humans move to Mars?
- At present, 149 cities in China have entered the stage of deep aging. Which provinces are these aging cities concentrated in?
- How far is Longxi from Fuzhou?
- My ancestor Yan was from Shigangzui, Xiaogan Township, Macheng County, and went to Sichuan in 1573. Do any friends know this information?
- How many counties did the Three Gorges Project immigrate to?
- The hardest thing is not making money. What is the biggest headache for middle-aged people?
- Why is there a Christmas tree?
- 20 17 What is the shortest way to take the Shen Yuan Expressway from Xinzhou to Hequ?
- How long does it take to issue a visa for studying in Spain?
- Beautiful Countryside Survey Report