Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - The legend of Liu Niang’s Mansion
The legend of Liu Niang’s Mansion
Category: Region >> Beijing >> Shijingshan District
Problem description:
The legend of Liu Niang’s Mansion in Shijingshan District
Analysis:
"Minghui Yao·Fangyu 2" records that Liu Niang's Mansion was named after the burial of Empress Dowager Xiaochun, the biological mother of Emperor Chongzhen of the Ming Dynasty. The villagers are descendants of the tombkeepers. During the Zhengde period (1506-1521), Liu, the favorite concubine of Emperor Wu Zong Zhu Houzhao, was buried here. The tomb owner lived and took care of it, and later developed into a village. It was originally called Liu Niangniang's Tomb. According to the elders in the village, Liu Niangniang's tomb faces south. It originally had a main hall and east and west side rooms, and the ground floor buildings are very spectacular. According to Guangxu's "State Chronicles": "In the Wuchen period of Qianlong's reign (13th year, that is, 1748), Ji's tomb was robbed and a lot of gold and treasures were obtained, and the state officials captured it." Decades later, Liu Xutang, whose ancestral home was Yanghu (now part of Wujin County, Jiangsu Province), came to Changping as magistrate and told the case to his uncle Liu Siwan (also called Jianzhi, nicknamed Fuchu, Jiaqing) who was an editor at the Hanlin Academy. During his reign, he was a Jinshi and worked on poetry and essays. He stayed in the Imperial Academy for more than ten years, and later returned to preside over Donglin Academy and wrote "Shang? Tang Poems and Essays"). Liu Siwan then wrote a poem to record the incident so that future generations could know about it. This anecdote. Liu Niangniang's tomb was in disrepair due to years of disrepair. It was in dilapidated condition in the late Qing Dynasty. By the 1930s, only a small tomb remained.
In the 1950s, when the Yongding River diversion channel was being excavated, the "Guangmiao Gongyizhuang Concubine Kuanzhi" was unearthed at the former site of Liu Concubine's tomb. From this, we know that the so-called Liu Concubine's tomb is the Zhuang Concubine's tomb. According to the "History of the Ming Dynasty", Liu Niangniang's tomb was moved to Qingling in the Ming Tombs during the Chongzhen period, and she was buried together with Guangzong. Zhuang Fei's Li family is called Dong Li in the "History of Ming Dynasty", while Xili refers to Kang Fei's Li family. Chongzhen lost his mother when he was five years old. Concubine Zhuang and Concubine Kang raised Chongzhen successively, both of whom were Chongzhen's adoptive mothers. There were two big treasured roofs in the north of the village, very close to each other. When the Yongding River diversion canal was dug, both were unearthed. It can be seen that Chongzhen's other adoptive mother Kang Fei was also buried here.
In January 1988, the first daughter of King Hui and the second daughter of King Gui were discovered in the east of Liuniangfu Village. They were both buried in the Chongzhen period of the Ming Dynasty.
- Related articles
- The world’s number one superpower, after losing its richest colony, is now a third-rate country.
- Was there an official named Meng in the Qing Dynasty?
- What should I do if the Xiamen Hong Kong and Macao Pass expires?
- How to learn Tianjin dialect?
- Find 1999 Japanese anime list
- What if parents can't be present when Schengen visa is notarized?
- Give an example of information, children serve the motherland and win glory for the country. Urgent! ! ! ! ! ! !
- How about Jiangxi?
- Guangwuhu Village in Xingyang, Zhengzhou, Henan Province is assigned to the High-tech Zone. Will the ID card be changed?
- Do the immigrants in Hongdong, Shanxi Province have fruit surnames?