Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - Administrative divisions of Wangguanzhuang

Administrative divisions of Wangguanzhuang

Administrative villages under the jurisdiction of Wangguanzhuang Town:

196 1 When the scale of Wangguanzhuang commune was adjusted, it was divided into the first, second, third and fourth administrative villages of Wangguanzhuang. Every year, the fifth and tenth days of the lunar calendar are fairs. 24 1 household in Wangguanzhuang Village, with 800 people. Cultivated land 1357 mu, of which irrigated land 1099 mu. 295 households in the second village, 1 173 people; Cultivated land 15 1 1 mu, of which irrigated land 1 150 mu. Sancun 178 households with 676 people; Cultivated land 1 1 19 mu, including 940 mu of irrigated land. 882 people in 259 households in four villages; Cultivated land 1547 mu, including 970 mu of irrigated land. Self-employed businesses include tobacco and alcohol, daily necessities, food processing, catering, timber, domestic workers, motorcycle cables, auto parts and other sideline businesses. According to legend, the village was built before the Ming and Qing Dynasties, and its ancestral home was named Wangguanzhuang because there were 800 mu of official land in the north of the village. Before the founding of the People's Republic of China, there were still four boundary pillars in the four corners.

Dajianzhuang is located 3.5 kilometers northeast of the town government residence. 284 households with 986 people; Cultivated land 1922 mu, including 750 mu of irrigated land. Domestic workers and sideline businesses include motorcycle cables and auto parts. The Jane surnames of Dajianzhuang and Xiaojianzhuang belong to the same clan. Ming Taizu moved from Hongdong County, Shanxi Province, first settled in Yang, and a branch of Er Jian moved here. Another moved to a village 0.5 kilometers southwest of Yangmiao, all called Jianzhuang, so the village is relatively large, so it is called Dajianzhuang, and the other village is called Xiaojianzhuang.

Machang village is located in the north of the town government, and its center is 2 kilometers north of the town government residence. There are 172 households with 686 people; Cultivated land 1 198 mu, including 660 mu of irrigated land and orchard 1 mu, mainly producing apples. Operation sideline motorcycle cable. It is said that the village is located in 800 acres of official land, where the official has built a stable factory to release the royal horses, hence the name Horse Factory. The original surnames of residents are Xu and Yuan. During the Wanli period of the Ming Dynasty, Han and Xue, immigrants from Dengzhou, Shandong Province, moved here one after another, and they still use their old names to this day.

Louguanzhuang is located 3 kilometers northeast of the town government residence. 353 households 1329 people; Cultivated land is 26 16 mu, including irrigated land 1250 mu. According to legend, the village was built before the Ming Dynasty and was named after the 99th floor in the village. Two surnames, Yang and Gong, moved in from Hongdong County, Shanxi Province in Yongle period of Ming Dynasty.

Houyu Village is located at 1.7 km northeast of the town government residence. There are 252 households 1329 people; Cultivated land is 26 16 mu, of which 650 mu is irrigated. The sideline business includes motorcycle cables and the like. According to legend, the village Yulinzhai, Qiu, an immigrant from Hongdong County, Shanxi Province, moved in during Yongle period of Ming Dynasty, and Zhang and Su, immigrants from Hongdong County, Shanxi Province, moved in successively during Wanli period of Ming Dynasty, forming two villages, North and South. The northern village was named Houyulin, and the southern village was named Lin Qianyu, which was later converted into Konglin. Yulin is similar to the word "Yu 'er" in The Scholars, which is simple and easy to write, so it evolved into "before" and "after".

Yuqian Village is located at 1.3 km west of the town government residence. 226 households with 966 people; Cultivated land 1878 mu, of which irrigated land 1200 mu. Domestic workers and sideline motorcycles enter the business. Look at evolution later.

Xiwangguanzhuang is located in the southwest of the town government residence 1 km. 292 households with 880 people; Cultivated land 1498 mu, of which irrigated land 1350 mu. Brick factory 1. Operation sideline motorcycle cable. This village was built in the Wanli period of the Ming Dynasty. It is named after living in Wangxing and living on the edge of 800 acres of official land.

Xiaowangzhuang is located at 1.8km south of the town government residence. Yes 12 1 household, 37 1 person; There are 538 mu of cultivated land, including 250 mu of irrigated land. The domestic helper is a guy riding a motorcycle. During the Yongle period of the Ming Dynasty, Wang Tiao, an immigrant from Hongdong County, Shanxi Province, moved here, and later Ma, Zhang, Xu and Li moved here. Because Wang Xing was the earliest, it was named Wang Jiaxin Village and later changed to Wangjiazhuang. Because the village is very small.

Xixiaoguan Village is located 2.7 kilometers southeast of the town government residence. There are 144 households and 58 1 person; Cultivated land 106 1 mu, all of which are irrigated land. Brick factory 1. The domestic helper is a guy riding a motorcycle. According to legend, the village was built before the Ming Dynasty, formerly known as Xixiaoguanying, and lived with two surnames. During the Yongle period of the Ming Dynasty, Liu and Zhao in Hongdong County, Shanxi Province moved here to settle down. The Liu family had a large population, so it was changed to Liujiaxiaoguan camp, and 1945 was changed to Xixiaoguan.

Small and medium-sized official villages are located 3.2 kilometers south of the town government residence. 344 households 1098 people; Cultivated land 199 1 mu, of which irrigated land 1900 mu. Domestic workers and sideline businesses include auto parts and motorcycle cables. During the Yongle period of the Ming Dynasty, the Li family, an immigrant from Damoshan, Yidu County, Shanxi Province, moved here to settle down. Because it is adjacent to Liu Xiaoguan Camp in the west, it is named Li Xiaoguan Camp. Later, Shenyang, Liaoning, and Wu, an immigrant from Shaanxi, successively moved here and settled down, and were appointed as small and medium-sized officials.

Dongxiaoguan is located 4 kilometers south of the city. There are 124 people; Cultivated land 1064 mu, including 500 mu of irrigated land. Domestic workers and sideline businesses include auto parts and motorcycle cables. According to legend, the village was originally named Liujiagang, named after Liu Zuju. During the Yongle period of the Ming Dynasty, the Li family moved from Hongdong County, Shanxi Province to settle down and changed its name to Li Xiaoguan Camp. 1945 was simplified to Dongxiaoguan by orientation.

Dujia village is located in the southeast of the town government residence 1.7 km. 142 households 48 1 person, 670 mu of cultivated land, all for irrigation. There are motorcycle cables on the sideline. During the Yongle period of the Ming Dynasty, the Che family in Hongdong, Shanxi Province moved here to settle down and named Dujia Village after its surname.

Gejia village is located 2 kilometers southeast of the town government residence. There are 736 people in 2 17 households; Cultivated land 1205 mu, including 850 mu of irrigated land. Operation sideline motorcycle cable. During the Yongle period of the Ming Dynasty, two brothers, Ge Quan and Ge Jing, moved here from Gejiagang, Shanxi Province and were named Gejiacun after their surnames.

Located 2.3 kilometers east of Tianjia village and town government residence. 407 households 1566 people; Cultivated land is 2 193 mu, all of which are irrigated land. Operation sideline motorcycle cable. During the Yongle period of the Ming Dynasty, the Tian Zi family moved here from Shandong and named it Tian Jiacun.

Zhangjiacun is located 2.5 kilometers southeast of the town government residence. There are 144 households with 468 people; Cultivated land is 7 1 1 mu, including 472 mu of irrigated land. Operation sideline motorcycle cable. During the Yongle period of the Ming Dynasty, Zhang and Wang, immigrants from Hongdong County, Shanxi Province, successively moved here to settle down, hence the name Zhangjiacun.

Wu Sijia Village is located 2.7 kilometers southeast of the town government residence. Every year, the eighth day of the third lunar month is a market. 467 households 1498 people; Cultivated land is 2794 mu, including irrigated land 1994 mu. Operation sideline motorcycle cable. Self-employment includes alcohol and tobacco, department stores, daily necessities, catering and so on. According to legend, the village was originally named Wu Sijia, where the local people lived. During the reign of Shunzhi in Qing Dynasty, it evolved into four housework.

Haojiacun is located 3 kilometers south of the town government residence. There are 125 households with 480 people; Cultivated land 1 158 mu, including 400 mu of irrigated land. Operation sideline motorcycle cable. The village was built by the native Hao family, hence the name Hao Family Village.

Yangzhuang is located 3 kilometers south of the town government residence. There are 565 households with 2094 people; Cultivated land is 267 1 mu, including 2533 mu of irrigated land. Operation sideline motorcycle cable. Rumor has it that. The village was built before the Ming Dynasty, formerly known as Yangjiazhuang, and later referred to as Yangzhuang.

Dazhai is located in the northeast of the town government residence 1 km. 609 households with 2094 people; There are 3,957 mu of cultivated land, including 2,500 mu of irrigated land. Operation sideline motorcycle cable. This village was built in Yongle period of Ming Dynasty. Shanxi immigrants Xue and Ma moved to the village. According to legend, during the Warring States Period, general Lian Po once camped here, hence the name Dazhai.