Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - How long is Xiaobeiguan Village in Pinggu District?
How long is Xiaobeiguan Village in Pinggu District?
More than 30 stone tools, such as double-edged scraper, single-edged scraper and double-platform stone core, fully show that Pinggu area has entered the late Paleolithic period. A large number of stone tools, pottery and house sites unearthed in Shangzhai and Beitiantou are
7,000 years ago, the ancestors of Pinggu lived a settled life from industrial and agricultural production, and formed a unique archaeological culture in the Chan River Basin, which was named "Shangotaku Culture". During the Xia and Shang Dynasties, Pinggu belonged to the ancient Yan State. Liu Jiahe
16 sets of bronze ritual vessels, gold earrings and other gold wares unearthed from Shang tombs show that the ancestors of Pinggu not only mastered the technology of making bronzes, but also mastered the technology of making gold wares. And the discovery of iron-edge copper (only 3.
Pieces), which proves that people have a preliminary understanding of the nature of iron. When the Zhou Dynasty destroyed the Shang Dynasty, Zhou Wuwang made Zhao Gong Yu Yan and established the Yan State. Pinggu belongs to Yan Di. In the fourteenth year of King Xian of Zhou (354 years before), "Qi's and water war, Qi's.
Dun "(The Year of Bamboo Secretary). Pinggu County in the Western Han Dynasty was founded in the 12th year of Emperor Gaozu (BC 195), belonging to Yuyang County, and the county edge is in the south of Dabeiguan Village, Zhuang Town, Shandong Province. In the second year of Yuan Dynasty (the first 87 years), Emperor Wu of Han Dynasty died.
The address is Bolu City, a fief in Huo Guang. In the middle of the Western Han Dynasty, salt officials were set up in the county. At the end of the year, Slippery Salt County outside Gubeikou was moved to Bolu City (renamed Yantian County when Emperor Hanming of the East, and later abandoned as Pinggu County). At the end of the Western Han Dynasty, Wang Mang seized the throne and rank.
Level contradictions intensified, and peasant uprisings rose. The north is the area of peasant uprising. In twenty-three years (25 years), Liu Xiu sent more than 0 generals, such as haing s ngor/kloc-0, to pursue the rebels, such as Youlai, Daqian and Wuyan, in Lu Xian County (Jintong).
State) east, and catch up with Pinggu decisive battle, 13000 rebels were beheaded. The remnants of the rebels retreated eastward and then invaded western Liaoning and Liaodong. Liu Xiujun returned to (present-day Beijing) after winning the battle, so he decided to call Hebei the emperor and the country name Han.
It's for Emperor Guangwu of the Eastern Han Dynasty. Pinggu is still there. Today, the county government moved to Pinggu City. Pinggu County, a province in the early Western Jin Dynasty, belongs to Lu County of Yan State. After Zhao, Pinggu County was restored, and the county has moved to North Xiaoying Village in Tongzhou, which belongs to Yuyang County. Pinggu people in the Northern Wei Dynasty.
Lu Xian county. Yaoyang County moved from the north to the inside, and its city site is Shangzhen Village, Luo Ying Township. Eastern Wei Province. Pinggu area was an endless county in Sui Dynasty. In the first year of Tang Wude (6 18), Dawang Town was established in Pinggu, which belonged to Miyun County, Tanzhou.
In the second year of Qing Dynasty in the late Tang Dynasty (935), Shi Jingtang divided the states of Youzhou, Yan 16 in Qidan, and Dawang Town belonged to Qidan. In the third year of Jintianhui (1 125), the nomads broke through Tanzhou and Jizhou to Sanhe, Song Jun broke through Baihe, and Dawang Town belonged to Jin. In the twenty-seventh year of Jin Dading (1 187), Dawang Town was promoted to Pingyu (Tonggu) County, and Pinggu County was established and restored, belonging to Yuyang County of Jizhou. In the fourth year of Jin Mingchang (1 193), Shuangquan Hospital was rebuilt, and Wang Hao and Princess Qiu went together.
, in the hospital. The next year, he spent the summer in Shuangquanyuan. loyal
In the first year (12 13), Yuan soldiers entered Gubeikou, Xiatanzhou, Zhou Shun and Jizhou, and Pinggu County returned to Yuan. In the 24th year of Zhiyuan (1287), Qiu Chuji, a real person from Changchun, came to Yuanbaoguan (Yanxiangguan) in Lehe Village, Nandu County to see the withered cypress.
The restoration of glory. Zhang Tiandu, an old man from Nantang, wrote the poem "Resurrection of cypress" and carved a stone to erect a monument. In Zheng Zheng 18 (1358), Mao Gui, the leader of the Eastern Route Army of the Red Scarf Army, a peasant uprising army, marched into Hebei and conquered Jizhou, Sanhe and Pinggu, threatening most of them. During the Hongwu period in the early Ming Dynasty, the Great Wall, such as Zhenluoying, Beishuiyu, Nanshuiyu, Xiong 'erzhai and Yuzishan, was built. During Yongle period, we continued to build Mount Emei, Huangsongyu, Heishuiwan, Zhang Zuo and Jiangjunguan Great Wall. During this period, Pinggu belonged to Jizhou, Beiping prefecture, and then to Jizhou, Shuntianfu prefecture. In the first year of Wen Jian (1399), Judy, the prince of Yan, launched the "Battle of Jingnan", passing through Tongzhou, Pinggu and Miyun. In the second year of Yongle (1404), Yingzhou Zhongzhunwei moved from Saibei to Neibo Lucheng in Pinggu County. During Yongle period, Zheng He, the eunuch of Sanbao, went to the Western Ocean, and 60 husbands got married in Pinggu. During this period, a large number of immigrants from Shanxi and Shandong moved into the county seat. In the fifth year of Qin Long (157 1), Liu Ai, the magistrate of a county, dug six canals in the Weihe River. In the 13th year of Wanli (1585), Shang Bao and Xu ordered the governor to cultivate paddy fields in Gyeonggi, and cultivated several acres of paddy fields from Shuiyu Temple and Longjiawu. In the first year of Chongzhen (1628), the late Jin soldiers surrounded Jizhou, went down to Sanjiang, crossed Pinggu and approached Shunyi County. In the eleventh year of Chongzhen (1638), the Qing soldiers entered the customs from Miyun Qiangzi Road, and then passed Kegubeikou and Jiangjun Pass to conquer Pinggu City. In the early Qing dynasty, the old system was still very clear. From the first year of Shunzhi to the sixth year of Kangxi (1644 to 1667), the Eight Banners of the Qing Dynasty occupied a large area, occupying more than 20,000 mu of flat land in Pinggu Circle twice. In order to oppose enclosure, in July of the sixth year of Shunzhi (1649), An Baili Uprising broke out centering on Yanjiazhuang and Ma Quan Zhuang in the west of the city, besieged Pinggu County, and was suppressed by Mou Yunlong, a magistrate of a county. The two villages were razed to the ground and the uprising failed. In the twenty-seventh year of Kangxi (1688), Pinggu County was placed under the jurisdiction of Hokuriku Hall after the establishment of Tongzhi of Shuntianfu 4th Road. In the 43rd year of Kangxi (1704), in order to celebrate the 60th birthday of Kangxi, the Wanshou Dojo of Yajishan was built.
Kangxi visited Ji Ya twice, and made an inscription on it. Both Qianlong and Daoguang have been to Ji Ya. In the eighth year of Qianlong (1743), Jizhou County was changed to be directly under Shuntianfu. In the early years of Guangxu, Catholicism was introduced into Pinggu. In the 26th year of Guangxu (1900), the Boxer Rebellion broke out. Members set fire to Zhanggezhuang Church, captured Pinggu County, destroyed the county government and destroyed prisons. Later it was suppressed by the Qing government.
After the Revolution of 1911, in the third year of the Republic of China (19 14), Shuntianfu was changed to Jingzhao Special Zone, and Pinggu was one of the counties under Jingzhao. In the seventeenth year of the Republic of China (1928), Jingzhao was abandoned and the county transferred to Jizhou Road in Hebei Province. In September of the 21st year of the Republic of China (1932), Jimmy Administrative Supervision District was established in Hebei Province, and Pinggu belonged to it. In the 24th year of the Republic of China (1935) and in June of1,Yin Rugeng established a pseudo-"Jidong Defence * * * Autonomous Government", which governed 22 counties including Pinggu. In the 27th year of the Republic of China (1938), it was copied from Jidong Road, Hebei Province, and in the 29th year of the Republic of China (1940), it was renamed Yanjing Road.
During the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression period, the Fourth Column of the Eighth Route Army advanced into eastern Hebei. 1938 In June, the Mi (Yun) Ping (Gu) Ji (County) Coalition Government was established, and Pinggu County and Jianping Valley County were conquered in July. Withdraw the current year. After 1940, it was the period of the establishment and development of the anti-Japanese base areas centered on Yuzishan and Panshan. In April, concubine (county) Pingmi (cloud) United County was established in Panshan, and in July, the northwest office was established in Yuzishan, covering the whole territory of Pinggu and parts of Miyun and Xinglong. According to the development of the situation, in June 1940, June 165438+ 10, July 1943, three joint counties were established with Pinggu as the center, namely, Ping (Gu) Mi (Yun) Xing (Long) and Ping (Gu). Later1431September 945 13, Pinggu County was liberated under the siege of anti-Japanese soldiers and civilians, and Pingsanji United County moved to Pinggu County. During the eight-year Anti-Japanese War, 555 martyrs were killed in Pinggu County, including 1287 people killed, more than 10,000 houses burned, and quilts 112658. 1March, 946, the joint county organizational system was abolished and the single county organizational system was restored, which was subordinate to the first county organization of Jidong Administrative Office. 14. 1August, 949, belonging to Tongzhou, Hebei. During this period, from1September 1946 16 to1June 1947 16, Kuomintang troops occupied Pinggu County and its surrounding 44 villages for only nine months.
On March 1958, Tongxian District was revoked, and Pinggu County was placed under Tangshan Institution of Hebei Province. In June of the same year, it was included in Beijing.
Pinggu County has experienced more than 2000 years since it was founded in the 12th year of Emperor Gaozu. During the period of county merger, the territory changed, but the county name has continued to this day. As Wang Zhaoyuan, the writer of Pinggu County Records in 23 years of the Republic of China, said: "Since ancient times, capitals have been built because of the trend of mountains and rivers. Pinggu is surrounded by mountains in the south, east and north, and its capital is ordinary. The reflection on the left and right of the river lingers in the territory and meets in the southwest, which is a natural boundary. The establishment of the county system, as far back as the early Han Dynasty, was very clear from the Sui and Tang Dynasties. Although it has been repeatedly broken, the county is still set up, but it is not easy and the situation is forced. " Someone once joked: "The county name of Pinggu County is a cultural relic."
- Previous article:Wudu District Population 2022 Total population
- Next article:Are China people popular with Australians?
- Related articles
- What about the migration of primitive people?
- What are the folk customs on the west coast? What is traditional culture?
- It is not enough to "install Taiwan", and Ning Min Town is relieved. Zhang Jiayi, Yan Ni and You Yong Zhilian starred.
- Why are police armbands directing traffic?
- Are there many employment opportunities for international students in Canada? What companies in Canada recruit graduates?
- Find an American movie about a woman who goes to someone else's house to be a nanny or a family doctor. Every time she comes,
- New Zealand dairy breed
- On the issue of "husband and wife share the same property"
- Hebei famous mountains and rivers?
- Housing subsidies cannot be provided for self-built houses in rural areas