Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - The Historical Evolution of Dunhua County
The Historical Evolution of Dunhua County
The Liao Dynasty was occupied by Changbai Mountain, and the Jin Dynasty was occupied by the northwest of Lanhai Road and the south of Huining House, belonging to Ningjiang House. Yuan Dynasty belongs to Kaiyuan Road, with multi-family houses.
At the beginning of the Ming Dynasty, it was the Hulun nationality of Jurchen in Haixi, belonging to Jianzhou Di Wei. Later, guards such as Wuye No.5 and Heshihe were set up here, not Hexi River Road of Woji Department in Ming Dynasty.
At the beginning of Qing Dynasty, it was Erdoli City (namely, Aodongcheng City), which was under the jurisdiction of Emuhe Suoluozuoling. Because the ancestor of the Qing Dynasty, Aisin Jiro Baylor, once lived here, it was regarded as the birthplace of the Qing Dynasty and was ordered to be banned. Since the twentieth year of Kangxi (168 1), it has been banned for nearly two hundred years. In two hundred years, it became a hunting ground for paying tribute to the imperial court until the fourth year of Guangxu (the fourth year of Guangxu in Qing Dynasty)
In the eighth year of Guangxu (1882), Dunhua county was established in Erli, west of Aodong city, which was under the jurisdiction of Jilin government.
In the second year of Xuantong (19 10), the northern part of Dunhua County was placed under the newly established Emu County.
In the third year of the Republic of China (19 14), Jilin Province was divided into four roads, and Dunhua County was under the jurisdiction of Yanji Road in Jilin.
In the eighteenth year of the Republic of China (1929), the Northeast Administrative Committee was established, and the county was directly under the jurisdiction of the province. Dunhua County is a third-class county in Zhili Province. In the first year of pseudo-Kant (1934), Emu county government was moved to Jiaohe town, and the east government of Lingling (that is, Zhangguangcailing) was set up in Emu (now Emu).
1945 After the recovery of Northeast China, Emu County was abolished, Lingxi belonged to Jiaohe County, and Lingdong belonged to Dunhua County. 1958 Dunhua County was placed under Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture, and its jurisdiction has not changed. Dunhua County, formerly known as Aodongcheng (also known as Akdun), retained the name of the ancient city pool in the Qing Dynasty. "Aodong" is a transliteration of "Erduoli" in Manchu, and its meaning is unknown. The name of Dunhua County is taken from the four books "The Doctrine of the Mean" and "Dunhua takes virtue". It means "ruling the country by virtue".
- Previous article:How did South Africa collapse? Where have all the old upper-class whites gone?
- Next article:Where is Chongqing in Sichuan?
- Related articles
- Introduction and recommendation of Anji tourist attractions
- How to apply for visa extension and immigration application when the one-year work visa for international students expires?
- Ambassadors abroad in the 1920s.
- Are the tumor markers abnormal during physical examination? Got cancer? Doctor: Not necessarily! Teach you how to read physical examination reports
- Which issue is Lejia VenusĄŻ angry rant about?
- Did the two sessions mention in 2022 that the reservoir should be transformed into an enterprise?
- Weather forecast of Lijiazhuang village in Qinyuan county on August 9
- Can minors immigrate to Canada to study alone?
- Immigration difficulties in Australia
- Is Vietnam visa-free