Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - Thank you for asking about the historical evolution of Xiji County, Guyuan City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.

Thank you for asking about the historical evolution of Xiji County, Guyuan City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.

The historical evolution of Xiji County The historical evolution of Xiji County once belonged to Beidi County, Anding County, Yuanzhou County and Pingliang County. 1942 Jianxian County. Xiji County was founded in 3 1 year of the Republic of China (1942), and was named after the evolution of Xiqu Beach in China. Xiji county at that time belonged to Longdong area of Gansu province and was stationed in Mujiaying. The Xia and Shang Dynasties were "Yongzhou City". Qin belongs to the Northern Emperor County, and Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty set up Anding County in the Northern Emperor County. Now Xiji County belongs to Anding County. During the Three Kingdoms period, the southern part of the county belonged to Anding County, Zhou Yong and Cao Wei, and the northwest was occupied by Hu Qiang. During the Jin Dynasty, it still belonged to Anding County. Sui belonged to Yuanzhou first, and then to Pingliang County. Tang belongs to Yuanzhou. In the Northern Song Dynasty, it belonged to Qin Feng Road. In the first year of Tianxi (10 17), live chickens in Taixiang were set up as shepherd dragon city, and in Li Qing for three years (1043), it was changed to Longdezhai. In the Jin Dynasty, Longde Village was promoted to Longde County, and now the east, south and southwest of the county are under its jurisdiction and belong to Deshun House. Xi 'an County, which belongs to Xixia, is located in the northwest of the county. From the Yuan Dynasty to the first year of Zhengzheng, Longde County moved to the present Longde County, which is now under the jurisdiction of the southwest of the county and transferred to Jingning House of Shaanxi Zhongshu Province, which is now under the jurisdiction of the northeast of the county. The Ming Dynasty was under the jurisdiction of Longde County, Guyuan District, Pingliang District, Guanxi Road, Shaanxi Province. Mujiaying area in the county is the pasture of Zhu Yuanzhang's adopted son Wang, while Zhu Yuanzhang's fourteenth son is the pasture of Xinying and Laoying areas. At the beginning of the Qing Dynasty, it belonged to Shaanxi, then to Gansu, and it belonged to Guyuan, Haiyuan and Longde counties. In the 13th year of Tongzhi (1874), the state was awarded to Xiaohe City, which belongs to Zhili State of Guyuan. In the early years of the Republic of China, he moved to Jingyuan Road in Gansu. After the founding of New China, it belongs to Dingxi, Gansu Province. 1950 changed to Pingliang area in May. 1953 In September, Xihaigu Hui Autonomous Region of Gansu Province was established, and Xiji was under its jurisdiction. 1955 Xihaigu Hui Autonomous Region was changed to Guyuan Hui Autonomous Prefecture. Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region was founded in 1958, and Xiji County belongs to Guyuan area of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region. 1970 Guyuan area was changed to Guyuan area. 1938- 194 1 year, three Hui uprisings broke out in the ancient sea area. In order to strengthen its rule, the Kuomintang established Xiji County in 1942. At that time, the county had jurisdiction over 63 insurance companies in 3 towns and 6 townships (Chengguan Town had jurisdiction over 10 insurance companies, Xinying Town had jurisdiction over 7 insurance companies, sanhe town had jurisdiction over 6 insurance companies, Baiya Township had jurisdiction over 7 insurance companies, Xiaohe Township had jurisdiction over 8 insurance companies, Taixiang had jurisdiction over 7 insurance companies, Xingping Township had jurisdiction over 7 insurance companies, Feng Ping Township had jurisdiction over 6 insurance companies, and Meng Xuan Township had jurisdiction over 5 insurance companies). 1949 after liberation, the Baojia system was abolished and the district and village system was implemented. The county is divided into 6 districts and 52 townships. The first district is located in Mujiaying, and it has jurisdiction over 12 townships such as Zhai, Datan, Mu Ying, Wanya, Shuiquan, Yuanhe, Maying, Nana Ogawa, Daping, Qualcomm, Dacha and Xitan. The second district is located in Xinying, which governs six towns: Xinying, Xinke, Baicheng, Erfuying, Yao Hong and Yantan. The third district is located in Dangjiacha, which governs eight towns, namely Quanhe, Ji Ye, Zhaoping, Tian Ping, Ma Jian, Subao, Yang Lu and Sanhe. Fourth area, located in Feng Ping, has jurisdiction over 8 townships, namely Feng Ping, Jintang, Minhe, Gao Wa, Tan Chen, Xingping, Guanchuan and Wangmin. The fifth district is located in Jiang Tai, and has jurisdiction over 9 towns and villages, including Jiang Tai, Dongpo, Mouxie, Zhang Bao, Ma Lian, Guantai, Xincheng, Xiaohe and Longbao. The sixth district is located in Baiya, which governs 9 towns including Baiya, Shagou, Xiaopo, Jiubao, Yaozhuang, Dazhuang, Piancheng, Yaochuan and Taobao. In July, 1952, Xingping, Wangmin, Guanchuan Township in Feng Ping District (fourth area) and Daping, Xitan and Dacha Township in Chengguan District (the first district) were set as Xingping District, listed as the fifth district and located in Xingping; Divide three towns of Longbao, Xincheng and Xiaohe in Jiang Tai District (the fifth district), two towns of Dazhuang and Yaozhuang in Baiya District (the former sixth district), and Xiazhai Township in Chengguan District (the first district) to form xiaohe district, which is located in Xiaohe and listed as the seventh district; The original fifth district was changed to the sixth district; The original sixth district was changed to the eighth district. 1953 65438+February, Xinglong District of Longde County was transferred to Xiji County, and 9 districts were established (under the jurisdiction of Xinglong, Xindian, Gongyi, Gaocheng, Yanghe, Yu He, Sihe, Beitai, Zhangcheng, Yang Mao, etc. 10). The three townships of Shanmin, Hedong and Hexi under the jurisdiction of Shanmin District of Jingning County are classified as Xiji County, and they are classified as the tenth district. In the same year, Zhangcheng, Yang Mao and Gaocheng in Xinglong District were assigned to Danmin District (10th District). 1954 In May, Lion Township and Guan Bao Township in Zhangyi District of Guyuan County were placed under Xiji County. Guan Bao Township is divided into Guan Bao Township and Wan Yu Township, and Beitai Township and Sihe Township under the jurisdiction of Xinglong District are classified as the 11th District. 1June, 955, Mu Ying Township in Chengguan District was revoked and changed to Mu Ying Town. 1956, Feng Ping, Xiaohe and Danmin districts were abolished. The four towns of Jintang, Minhe, Gao Wa and Tanchen, which belonged to the original Feng Ping District, were abolished, and the jurisdiction was merged into Feng Ping Township and placed under Xingping District; Xiazhai Township, which belonged to xiaohe district, was placed under the jurisdiction of Chengguan District, while Xiaohe, Dazhuang, Longbao, Yaozhuang and Xincheng were placed under the jurisdiction of Jiang Tai District. The original Yangmao Township in Danmin District was revoked and merged into Danmin Township, and the three townships of Hedong, Hexi and Gaocheng were revoked and changed to Tuanjie Township, which was placed under the jurisdiction of Xinglong District together with Zhangcheng Township. Chengguan District revoked Daquan Township and merged into Nana Ogawa Township; Revoke Wanya and Maying Township and merge them into Yuanhe Township; Cancel Datan Township and enter Xiazhai Township. In Xinying, Tantan Township was revoked and merged into Xinying Township. Meng Xuan District revoked Zhang Bao Township and merged into Ma Lian Township; Dongpo and Mouxie townships were abolished, and their Sichuan villages were placed under Jiang Tai Township. Their mountain villages merged with Nanpo, Beipo and Zhujiawan villages of Ma Lian Township to form Haiyuan Township. Baiya District revoked Xiaopo Township and merged into Baiya Township. Lion District was abolished from Sihe Township and Wan Yu Township, and merged into Lion Township and Guan Bao Township respectively. 1March, 958, the Cross District was abolished, and the three townships under its jurisdiction were assigned to Xinglong District; Chengguan District is abolished, and the four townships to which 1 belongs are directly under the jurisdiction of the county. 10, people's communes, districts and townships were abolished. Yanghe, Zhangcheng and Guan Bao, which were originally under the jurisdiction of Xinglong District, were placed under the jurisdiction of Longde County to form a commune. The people's commune of 16 was established in 42 towns and villages in the county, and the politics and society were integrated. In August, the commune was renamed according to the station. 196 1 and 1962 adjusted the size of the commune and added seven people's communes successively. The original 16 commune was: Chengguan (formerly known as Dongfeng) commune, located in the county town, under the jurisdiction of 15 brigade; Firestone village (formerly known as satellite) commune, located in Firestone village, governs 9 brigades; Xinying (formerly known as Yuejin) Commune, located in Xinying Street, governs 12 Brigade; Tian Ping (formerly known as Upstream) Commune, based in Tian Ping, governs 8 brigades; Meng Xuan (formerly known as Qianjin) Commune, located in Meng Xuan Street, governs 10 Brigade; Daping (formerly known as Youai) Commune, located in Ma Jian Street, governs 10 Brigade; Feng Ping (formerly known as Heping) Commune, located in Feng Ping Street, governs 1 1 Brigade; Xingping (formerly known as Qianfeng) commune, located in Xingping street, governs 8 brigades; Wang Min (formerly known as Hong Guang) Commune, resident in Wang Min, under the jurisdiction of 10 Brigade; Xinglong (formerly known as Wuxing) Commune, located in Xinglong Street, governs 1 1 Brigade; Cross (formerly known as Starlight) Commune, located in Cross Street, governs 13 Brigade; Jiang Tai (formerly known as Pioneer) Commune, located in Jiang Tai Street, governs 15 Brigade; Xiaohe (formerly known as Hongqi) Commune, located in Xiaohe Street, governs 1 1 Brigade; Piancheng (formerly known as Unity) Commune, located in Piancheng Street, governs 1 1 Brigade; Baiya (formerly known as Red Star) Commune, located in Baiya Street, governs 13 Brigade; Xitan (formerly known as Shengli) Commune, located in Xitan, governs 5 brigades. 196 1 Four new communes were established: Ma Lian (in Ma Lian street, there are 12 brigades), Sanhe (in sanhe town, there are 7 communes), Gongyi (in Gongyi town, there are 9 brigades) and Shagou (in Shagou, there are 8 brigades). 1962 established three communes: Yuqiao (Yuqiao, which governs 7 brigades), Yao Hong (Nanping, which governs 6 brigades) and Xiazhai (Xiazhai Street, which governs 8 brigades). 1March, 963, Xinglong District was established, which governs seven communes, namely Xinglong, Yuqiao, Gongyi, Lion, Jiang Tai, Ma Lian and Wang Min. Subao District is established to administer six communes, namely, Meng Xuan, Tian Ping, Daping, Feng Ping, Yao Hong and Sanhe. 1May, 964, Baiya District was established, governing four communes: Baiya, Piancheng, Shagou and Huoshizhai. The six communes of Chengguan, Xiazhai, Xiaohe, Xitan, Xingping and Xinying, which are not under the jurisdiction of the district, are directly under the jurisdiction of the county. 1In May, 966, the "Cultural Revolution" broke out, and the names of 23 communes became revolutionary and political, but they were all restored to their original names. Three regional institutions were abolished. 198 1 In June, Baicheng Commune was established in the north of Xinying Commune and stationed in Xiachengzi. By analyzing Xiazhai, Piancheng, Baiya and Xiaohe Communes, some brigades set up Xiabao Commune and settled in Xiabao Commune. 1982 1 month, analysis of chengguan commune in chengguan town. 1June, 983, Chengguan Commune was renamed Suburban Commune; Daping Commune was renamed Ma Jian Commune; Meng Xuan Commune was renamed Subao Commune. In 65438+February, the commune system was reformed, and all communes were changed to villages and towns. 1986 Xinglong township was renamed Xinglong town. At this point, the county * * * governs Chengguan, Xinglong Town and its suburbs, Yuqiao, Gongyi, Wang Min, Jiang Tai, Lion, Ma Lian, Xiaohe, Xitan, Xiazhai, Xiabao, Piancheng, Shagou, Baiya, Flint Village, Baicheng, Xinying, Yao Hong, Tian Ping, Ma Jian, Subao and Sanhe. (* Source: Evolution of Modern Administrative Divisions in Ningxia, written by Mao Feng, Ningxia People's Publishing House, 1998, 9th edition, Yinchuan) In 2000, Xiji County governed 2 towns and 24 townships. The total population is 403,209, and the population of each township is: Chengguan Town 2 1730 Xinglong Town 17380 Suburban Township 27859 Xinying Township 17687 Baicheng Township 12622 Yaohong Township150. 438+0 Sanhe Township 1 1729 Feng Ping Township 15486 Xingping Township 196 19 Xitan Township 12027 Wangmin Township 10204 Gongyi Township 87

Hope to adopt