Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - History of Daying County
History of Daying County
Daying is located in central Sichuan and the middle reaches of Fujiang River. It has beautiful mountains and rivers, outstanding people and a long history. This piece of red soil has witnessed thousands of years of changes, the rise and fall of dozens of dynasties, several name changes, and many divisions and mergers. The evolution of its territorial jurisdiction and establishment can be seen in ancient famous records such as "Historical Records", "Three Kingdoms", and "Tangshu". The Qixian River that flows eastward silently records this long history...
The Qixian Period (201 BC - 355 AD)
209 BC , Chen Sheng and Wu Guang launched the rebel army, Xiang Yu and Liu Bang took the opportunity to destroy Qin. In 207 BC, the war between Qin and Chu and Han continued. The weak Han defeated the strong Chu, Chu was defeated, Xiang Yu committed suicide in Wujiang, and Liu Bang established the Han Dynasty and proclaimed himself emperor. Liu Bang was once named the King of Hanzhong by Chu. The reason why he defeated Chu was mainly with the help of Zhang Liang, Xiao He, Han Xin and Bashu talents. Having established the Han Dynasty, the merits of Bashu were not forgotten, so the names of the places within the territory were named "Han" in praise. The Jialing River was changed to the Western Han River, and counties in Shu were mostly established with Chinese characters, such as Anhan (Nanchong), Hanchang (Cangxi), Xuanhan, Guanghan, etc. Thirteen counties, including counties with Chinese characters, were affiliated to Guanghan County. Guanghan County was affiliated to Yizhou (Chengdu) in the fifth year of Yuanfeng, Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty. The county is under the jurisdiction of Yizhou, Guanghan County, Guanghan County and Qixian County (the current seat is Qixian Town, Santai County). Daying County is under the jurisdiction of Qi County.
In the first year of Taikang (280 Yuan), Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty abolished Dongguanghan County and merged it into Guanghan County. Qixian County was renamed Wucheng County. The county boundaries were divided into Guanghan County and Wucheng County. In the second year of Tai'an (303 years) of Emperor Hui of the Jin Dynasty, Li Ming, Li Shou, and Li Shi, descendants of the famous former Shu Han generals Li Yan and Li Feng, took over Shu and rebelled against the Jin Dynasty to establish the Han Dynasty (303-347 AD). Guanghan County was governed by Zitong Moved to Luo County (today's Guanghan City), Wucheng was renamed Qi County, and the county territory remained unchanged.
At the end of the Western Jin Dynasty, the original Warring States princes and the descendants of famous generals from the Qin, Han and Three Kingdoms rebelled against the Jin, and the heroes continued to fight. The Western Jin Dynasty was on the verge of collapse and was forced to move the capital and establish the Eastern Jin Dynasty. In the third year of Yonghe (347) of Emperor Mu of the Eastern Jin Dynasty, Huan Wen, a famous general in the Eastern Jin Dynasty, was ordered to attack the "Cheng Han" regime. Now that the land of Shu has been leveled, Deyang County was changed to Suining County with the intention of "putting peace and quiet", and the construction below the county level and the county territory remained unchanged.
Baxing County Period (355-555)
In the 11th year of Yonghe in the Eastern Jin Dynasty (355), in this year, the southeastern part of Fenqi County and the southern part of Guanghan County Linqi River Baxing County was established in the Fujiang and Fujian areas, and Lingjiu Mountain was governed. In the second year of Emperor Gong of the Western Wei Dynasty (555), it was renamed Changjiang County. Baxing County existed for two hundred years in Chinese history. It was the early period of the history of Daying County and was known as the "Baxing County Period" in history.
Baxing County has experienced five feudal dynasties, including the Eastern Jin, Liu Song, Southern Qi, Liang, and Western Wei. This was an era of long-term division, separatism, and melee in the history of our country. Baxing County was an important political, economic, military, transportation, and cultural town in central Shu at that time. The establishment of Baxing City opened the curtain of British history.
In the first year of Yixi in the Eastern Jin Dynasty (405), Qiao Zong proclaimed himself king in Shuikou, Baxing County (now Qikou, Daying County). After capturing Chengdu, he separatized Sichuan for eight years and was deeply loved by the Shu people. .
In July of the ninth year of Yuanjia of Liu Song Dynasty (432), Xu Muzhi claimed to be from the Jin clan and led a massive peasant uprising. More than a thousand rebels broke into Baxing County (today's Daying Yangtze River Dam) and killed Wang Zhenzhi, the magistrate of Baxing County. Later, the Suining County Sheriff also abandoned the city and fled. The rebel army grew to more than 100,000 people and fought in the Min, Tuo and Fujiang areas for eight years, dealing a heavy blow to the feudal rulers. Wang Zhenzhi was the first county magistrate in British history to be killed by a peasant uprising army.
Due to the beautiful scenery and convenient transportation in Baxing County, many ministers also chose Baxing County as their burial place. For example, during the period of Xiao Qi (479-502), Ran Daozhou, the governor of Xinzhou and his wife Nankang The princess was buried in Yulei Town, Baxing County (now Xibaituba, Pengxi County) by Emperor Qi.
During the wars between the Jin Dynasty and the Southern and Northern Dynasties, Baxing was sparsely populated, and most of the area was still a vast virgin forest. During the Southern Dynasties, Buddhism began to be introduced into Baxing County, and some temples were built, such as Linshui Temple in Penglai Town, which was built during the Southern Dynasties.
Changjiang County Period (555-1282)
In the second year of Emperor Gong of the Western Wei Dynasty (555), Baxing County was renamed Changjiang County because of the long Fujiang River in its territory. The name is also located in Huaihua County. Changjiang County has gone through nine feudal dynasties including the Western Wei, Northern Zhou, Sui, Tang, Former Shu, Later Shu, Northern Song, Southern Song, and Yuan Dynasties. It was merged into Pengxi County in the 19th year of the Yuan Dynasty (1282) and existed for 727 years. For a long time, it was called in history (Changjiang County Period).
During the Western Wei and Northern Zhou Dynasties, Changjiang County was under the jurisdiction of Suizhou. In the third year of Daye (607), Suizhou was renamed Suining County, and Changjiang County was under the jurisdiction of it. The seat of Changjiang County was moved from Lingjiu Mountain to Fenghuang Mountain, which is now near Mingyue Mountain in Changjiang Village, Huima Town. "Yangtze County" in Volume 87 of "Taiping Huanyu Ji" says: "In the second year of the Tang Dynasty, the old county was uneasy and moved to Fenghuang River at the foot of Mingyue Mountain. Mingyue Mountain was two miles west of the county."
In the early years of the Tang Dynasty, That is to say, we began to adjust the chaotic administrative divisions since the Southern and Northern Dynasties, and established a two-level administrative division system of states and counties. States and counties are divided into levels according to their geographical situation, area, population, products and other conditions. Prefectures are divided into seven categories: Fu, Xiong, Wang, Qian, Shang, Zhong and Xia; counties are divided into seven categories: Jing, Ji, Wang, Qin, Shang, Zhong and Xia.
The territory of Changjiang County in the Song Dynasty was wider than that of Daying County today, including approximately the entire territory of today's Daying County and part of Suining area and Pengxi County. According to "Yuanfeng Jiuyu Zhi": "The Yangtze River is eighty miles north of the state, with eleven townships and six towns: Baitu, Fengtai, Jiangdian, Changtan, Keguan and Zhaojing.
"Baitu Town - today's Baituba area of ??Tianfu Town, Pengxi County; Fengtai Town - today's Fengtaiba area of ??Chuanshan District, Suining City; Jiangdian Town - today's Guihua Town area of ??Suining City; Changtan Town - today's Longsheng Daying County The town and its area; Keguan Town - the area of ??today's Penglai Town of Daying County; and Zhaojing Town - the area of ??today's Hebian Town of Daying County. Only Keguan, Changtan and Zhaojing Town of the six towns in Changjiang County are within the territory of today's Daying County. >
During the Tang and Song Dynasties, the economy of Changjiang County was developed. Oil was discovered in Keguan Town and Zhaojing Town of Changjiang County in the Tang Dynasty. This was the earliest record of the discovery of oil in Changjiang County in the Song Dynasty. There has also been considerable development. The "New Book of Tang" records that the Yangtze River produces salt. By the Song Dynasty, Changjiang County adopted advanced Zhuotong well technology to extract salt from underground wells. Salt wells were unprecedentedly developed, and Keguan Town and Zhaojing Town became the distribution center of Zhuotong Wells. District. "Zhaojing Town" is also named after the area was rich in well salt during the Tang and Song Dynasties.
Cangcang Ancient Temple is reflected in the forest, and most of the people on the mountain road are monks - Changjiang County during the Tang and Song Dynasties. Buddhism and Taoism are also very prosperous. According to old county records, many temples in Daying County were built in the Tang and Song Dynasties. Thirty miles south of Yangtze County, there is a Tang Dynasty cliff Vajra Sutra painting, which is now lost; Chengtian Temple in the Qing Dynasty ( Today in Baozhen (Baozhen), the rocks collapsed, and a cave was found. There were various Buddha statues in the cave, and there was also a stele dating from the third year of Chui Gong (685) in the Tang Dynasty. The inscriptions on the stele were peeled off, but only its age was known; Jueyuan Temple, Changjiang County, There is a monument of bell casting in the Tang Dynasty, which was written by Zhang Jiuzong, the governor of Suizhou in the 12th year of Yuanhe (817); there is a stone carving in the 14th year of Dazhong in the Tang Dynasty (860) in Gegu Temple in Changjiang County, decorated with the image of the Thousand-Hand Avalokitesvara on the Yangtze River. There are many Tang steles and Song steles in the county, which have survived for more than a thousand years. From the few surviving steles and fragments, we can infer the glory that Changjiang County once had during the Tang and Song dynasties. .
The period of merging into Pengxi County (1282-1997)
In the late Song and early Yuan Dynasties, after a long and brutal war, Sichuan was cold and smokeless, the population dropped sharply, and the fields It was deserted and some counties had no people to govern, so the rulers of the Yuan Dynasty took measures to merge provinces with prefectures and counties. In the 19th year of the Yuan Dynasty (1282), Changjiang County was merged into Pengxi because of its small population, and it belonged to Sichuan Xingzhong. It was under the jurisdiction of Suining Prefecture, Tongchuan Prefecture, Shu Province. It went through the Yuan, Ming, Qing and Republic of China eras until December 1997, when the administrative division of Pengxi County was adjusted and Daying County was established with the approval of the State Council. Changjiang County was merged into Pengxi County*** There were 715 years. During these 715 years, Daying County no longer had a county government, and it was known as the "period of being merged into Pengxi County".
During the great storm of the Song and Yuan dynasties, Pengxi was destroyed. The county was once an area where the patriots of the Southern Song Dynasty struggled to fight against the Yuan Dynasty. Many soldiers stationed troops in Pengxi Village, regained their strength, and tried their best to defend the last piece of land in the Song Dynasty. When the people in the towns had not "awakened" to what was going on, the Mongolian army wearing sheep coats and wearing pigtails had already occupied Pengxi and Penglai towns on their tall horses. "Genealogy" records: The Mongolian army searched and killed all the people when they entered, and the war horses passed by without any survivors. Many people fled to other places and buried valuables in the soil when they fled, but they never came back. Today, in some places, cellars from the late Song Dynasty and the early Yuan Dynasty are still discovered - touching the relics bit by bit, you can see tears of separation in front of your eyes. Pengxi and Changjiang counties were called Wangxian and Qianxian respectively in the Song Dynasty. However, after the merger of the two counties in the Yuan Dynasty, they were demoted to lower counties. The reason was that the population in the county was still very sparse and the people's situation was worrying.
In the ninth year of Hongwu's reign (1376), Taizu of the Ming Dynasty, Suining Prefecture was surrendered to Suining County; in May of the tenth year (1377), Pengxi County and Suining County were merged; in the eleventh year of the thirteenth year (1380) In that month, Pengxi County was restored, and Sui and Peng were divided into counties and governed under the jurisdiction of Tongchuan Prefecture. In the tenth year of Shunzhi in the Qing Dynasty (1653), Suining County was merged into Pengxi County. In the seventeenth year (1660), Suining County was restored. Peng and Sui were divided into counties again, and the boundaries remained the same. In the twelfth year of Yongzheng (1734), Tongchuan Prefecture was promoted to the prefecture, and it took charge of eight counties including Santai, Shehong, Yanting, Zhongjiang, Pengxi, Suining, Anyue and Lezhi until the end of the Qing Dynasty. According to "Geography" Volume 69 of "Manuscripts of Qing History", Pengxi was classified as difficult in the Qing Dynasty and had 795 salt wells. The county seat was located in Penglai Town, and the salt class ambassador was stationed in Kangjiadu (today's Hongjiang Town, Pengxi County).
In the eighth year of Yongzheng reign of the Qing Dynasty (1728), an inspection office was established in Penglai Town. In the first year of Qianlong reign (1736), the Penglai inspection office was renamed Penglai Town Salt Ambassador. In the 20th year of Qianlong's reign (1756), Ambassador Yan moved to Kangjiadu, and Penglai Town was changed to the county magistrate. Since then, Penglai Town has become a sub-county of Pengxi County. During the Xianfeng period of the Qing Dynasty, the county established the Youth League Security Bureau of the three townships in the middle, east and west. Today Daying County is called "Xixiang".
In the first year of the Republic of China (1912), Pengxi County was affiliated to Tongchuan Prefecture, North Sichuan Road, Sichuan Province, and the county magistrate of Penglai sub-county was changed to the sub-governor, which later became the era of "defense zone system" (1917-1935) , Daying County was occupied by Deng Xihou's tribe. In the 24th year of the Republic of China (1935), the administrative supervision district system was implemented. Pengxi County belonged to the 12th Administrative Supervision District of Sichuan Province. Pengxi changed Zhongxi Township into three districts, and today Daying County is the third district. After the founding of the People's Republic of China, it was called the "Old Third District".
Nine out of ten people in Daying are not natives, but mostly descendants of immigrants from Huguang. It is rare to see old Sichuan people who settled in Daying before the Song and Yuan Dynasties. At the end of the Ming Dynasty and the beginning of the Qing Dynasty, there were frequent wars. In Sichuan, "the people were left without human beings, and the land was all deserted." In the third year of Shunzhi in the Qing Dynasty (1646), there were only dozens of households in Pengxi County.
During the Kangxi and Yongzheng years, residents from Hubei, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi, Fujian, Jiangxi and other provinces moved to Sichuan, which was known in history as "Huguang filled Sichuan". Huguang filled Sichuan to fill the no man's land blatantly created by the Mongolian aristocrats. According to relevant "genealogy" records: more than 80% of the ancestors of people in Daying County today come from Hubei and Hunan.
On December 4, 1949, Penglai Town was liberated, and the muddy road was turned around on this day. For Daying, this day is the watershed between darkness and light.
In 1950, Sichuan Province was divided into four administrative regions: Eastern Sichuan, Southern Sichuan, Western Sichuan, and Northern Sichuan. Pengxi County belonged to the Suining Prefecture of the Northern Sichuan Administrative Office. In September 1952, the Sichuan administrative region was merged into Sichuan Province. Pengxi County was affiliated with Suining Prefecture of Sichuan Province. In 1958, Suining Prefecture was merged with Mianyang Prefecture, and Pengxi County was affiliated with Mianyang Prefecture of Sichuan Province. Suining City was established in 1985, and Pengxi County is affiliated to Suining City, Sichuan Province.
Daying County was established (December 28, 1997)
Pengxi was known as "Sanxing" during the Ming and Qing Dynasties. It was composed of three counties in the Tang and Song Dynasties: Tangxing County It was formed by the merger of (Pengxi County), Baxing County (Changjiang County), and Jinxing County (Qingshi County). Tangxing County was the Zhongxiang of Pengxi County in the Qing Dynasty, the "First District" during the Republic of China, and the "Old First District" after the founding of the People's Republic of China; Jinxing County was the Dongxiang of Pengxi County in the Qing Dynasty, and the "Second District" during the Republic of China ", after the founding of the People's Republic of China, it was called "Lao Er District"; Baxing County was called Xixiang of Pengxi in the Qing Dynasty, it was called "Third District" during the Republic of China, and it was called "Lao San District" after the founding of the People's Republic of China.
After the merger of the three counties, Pengxi covers an area of ??1,953 square kilometers. The area spans the east and west banks of the Fujiang River. The area is shaped like a "herringbone" with long and narrow wings. It is surrounded by 6 cities including Chongqing, Neijiang, and Deyang. , 10 districts and counties in the area border on each other, and the border is more than 600 kilometers long. The establishment of Laopengxi county-level administrative divisions was caused by history. Due to the ravages of wars caused by several dynasty changes at the end of the Song Dynasty and the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty, the end of the Yuan Dynasty and the beginning of the Ming Dynasty, the end of the Ming Dynasty and the beginning of the Qing Dynasty, Pengxi, Yangtze, Qingshi and other counties were depopulated. During the Tang and Song Dynasties, the total population of the three counties was about 60,000. After the war, hundreds of miles away, there was no one inhabited. The total population of the three counties was less than 10,000, and local officials had nothing to do. So in the 19th year of Yuan Dynasty, Yangtze County was merged into Pengxi County. In the 13th year of Hongwu in Ming Dynasty, the area on the east bank of Fujiang River in Qingshi County was merged into Pengxi County.
At that time, the merger only paid attention to population size, output value, etc., but ignored the economy, geographical location and development potential, leaving the defect of unreasonable layout. In particular, the county seat is at the top of the "human" shape. Among the towns west of Fujiang, 7 are more than 110 kilometers away from the county seat. The transportation is very inconvenient. The administrative management of Pengxi brings many difficulties, which is not conducive to conveying government orders, exchanging information, and Commodity circulation and economic development also affected the overall coordinated urban layout of Suining City and became a constraint for Suining City to adapt to the market economy and accelerate development.
Between 1958 and 1959, Pengxi County prepared to move to Penglai, and in 1958, construction of the county party committee, county government office building, post and telecommunications building, and county party committee guest house began in Tianbazi, Penglai Town. The county party committee guest house was built in the second half of 1959. Later, due to the ten years of turmoil during the "Cultural Revolution", the plan to move to the county seat was shelved. After Daying County was established on December 28, 1997, the guest house became the temporary office space of Daying County Party Committee, County People's Congress, County Government and County CPPCC.
Since the reform and opening up, in order to adapt to the needs of the construction of socialist market economy, the pace of development of the two counties has been accelerated and the economic development of the city has been promoted. The People's Republic of China and the Ministry of Civil Affairs issued Document No. 23 (1997) to the Sichuan Provincial People's Government, "Reply on Agreeing to Sichuan Province's Adjustment of the Administrative Division of Pengxi County and the Establishment of Daying County." On December 1, 1997, the Sichuan Provincial People's Government issued the "Approval on Adjusting the Administrative Division of Pengxi County to Establish Daying County" to the Suining Municipal People's Government. The reply stated: After review by the provincial government and approval by the State Council, it was agreed to adjust Pengxi County. County administrative division, Daying County was established.
On December 28, 1997, Daying County was established with the approval of the State Council. Daying County governs the three townships of Tongxian, Jinyuan and Zhishui under the original jurisdiction of Pengxi County, as well as Yufeng, Xiangshan, Zhuotsui, Tianbao, Penglai, Hebian, Longsheng and Huima (including Wenwu and Yonghe of the original Hongjiang Town). , Xiajiagou 3 villages) and 8 towns. The County People's Government is located in Penglai Town.
At this point, after years of vicissitudes, Daying finally has a destination that can carry his prosperity.
This is exactly what it is: Sweeping the Qi River, laying down tears across the sea, holding grudges for a few moments, rebirth with joy
(Deng Xianyong, our reporter Zhang Ke)
- Previous article:What kinds of wine do you have?
- Next article:Success rate of Canadian immigrants in Baoshan
- Related articles
- How to apply for professional immigration in the United States is in the national interest of the United States?
- Find the average height data of all countries in the world
- How did "migrating people to the real border" fundamentally solve the long-term border defense difficulties of the Central Plains Dynasty?
- In Fox Hunting, Sun Hangchang, who once had unlimited scenery, why did he end up in such a tragic end?
- Which job is better, Beijing Hengtai Securities or Beijing PricewaterhouseCoopers?
- How to move the registered permanent residence to Hainan? What are the requirements for going to Hainan to take the college entrance examination? I really need it! !
- The Life of Oscar Langer's Characters
- Advantages of French immigrants
- Infant target immigration
- What materials do you need to prepare for an interview in the United States?