Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - The Historical Evolution of Xiangshan Temple in Zunyi
The Historical Evolution of Xiangshan Temple in Zunyi
The Xiangshan Temple in Zunyi was hit by rain and hurricane, and more than 6,000 mu of platinum was raised to help, and the work was completed. Run a hundred art factories to make a profit, raise poor children's schools and save children. Because of the lack of classics, he raised a huge sum of money, went to Shanghai to buy all the three volumes of Tibetan Classics 1000 (now in Zunyi Library), left Wan Li without hesitation and died. Follow the ground as a tunnel, military exchanges, and sometimes disturb the people. Dare not speak, Master Zheng Yan, regardless of his interests, stood up and stood upright, which was deeply felt by the public. ..... Zhao Yu to raise money, old patient, when the forty eight. Its name should coexist with Xiangshan and be immortal. "Fayun monk is not only the last monk program department of Zunzunfu, but also the first president of Zunyi Buddhist Association in the early years of the Republic of China. During the Republic of China, Master Xinhui kept strict precepts and became more and more popular. 1949, the people's government implemented the party's religious policy, and ten monks living abroad returned to the temple. In addition, a jade Buddha presented by Myanmar was invited from the Wanfo Temple in Jinding Mountain, and eighteen arhats woodcarvings and scriptures were brought from Wachang Temple in Longping. At the same time, the farmers in the temple are diligent in practice, and their homework returns to normal sooner or later. Since the Third Plenary Session of the Eleventh Central Committee, Zhang has implemented a religious government. Zunyi Municipal People's Government attaches great importance to the restoration of Xiangshan Temple, and listed it as a municipal cultural relics protection unit in 198 1. Two years later, with the approval of the provincial people's government, it was designated as a provincial-level cultural relics protection unit and became one of the key Buddhist temples and open temples in the province. Starting from 1984, the government allocated 2.3 million yuan for construction. One is to move out the workshop of the battery factory and 45 households occupying houses. Xiangshan Temple, which integrates tourist attractions and famous Buddhist temples, is listed as one of the top ten construction projects of 1985 by the municipal government. In the overall planning, the floor area ratio has doubled, and the layout, scale, shape, style and quality are needed for a higher level.
Xiangshan Temple has experienced vicissitudes, ups and downs from generation to generation. In the 23rd year of Guangxu reign in Qing Dynasty (1897), on the basis of several repairs by the educated youth, Zhao Kuan, Puyin, Shoulin and other eminent monks, Fa Yun, who was good at calligraphy and painting, had a good eye for pearls, and his Zen style changed. Birds in the forest and flowers in the courtyard. Please go to Shanghai and return more than 1000 volumes of Japanese moraine tripitaka (now in Zunyi Library); Help local governments to establish Zunyi Fu Middle School (with scholarships), normal schools and white clothes factories; Establish schools for poor children; He crossed the army to disturb the people, regardless of interests, stood up and was upright, and won the love of everyone. 1935, monk Jue Pu, the abbot, covered an injured Red Army soldier and hid in the Maoer Cave (now a food company) next to the temple. After two months of nursed back to health, he returned from injury, and Juepu also gave him Sichuan-funded dry food. The temple is the seat of the monk program department in northern Guizhou. 1959, ten monks and three nuns living abroad returned to the temple one after another, got a jade Buddha from wanfu temple in Jinding Mountain, and invited eighteen arhats woodcarving, scriptures and utensils from Wachang Temple in Longping, so farming and meditation were carried out simultaneously, and homework was carried out normally in the morning and evening. The value after the "Cultural Revolution" needs no elaboration.
Since the Third Plenary Session of the Eleventh Central Committee
Since the Third Plenary Session of the Eleventh Central Committee, the religious policy has shone brilliantly, and the Zunyi Municipal People's Government has attached great importance to the restoration of Xiangshan Temple. 198 1 year was listed as a municipal cultural relics protection unit; Two years later, with the approval of the provincial people's government, it was designated as a provincial-level cultural relics protection unit and became one of the key Buddhist open temples in the province; In 1985, the municipal government listed the famous Buddhist temples, cultural relics and scenic Xiangshan Temple as one of the top ten construction projects, and allocated 2.3 million yuan to build them one after another. Move out of a factory building and 45 occupied houses; In the overall planning, the construction area has doubled, requiring excellent layout, scale, shape, style and quality.
The whole temple is magnificent, dense in layout, rigorous in structure, with red columns and golden roofs and exquisite in craftsmanship. There are three halls on the central axis: First, the Temple of the King, which stands at the southern end. Second, the roof of Daxiong Hall, where Shuanglong holds the tripod and Feilong plays in the water; The plaque was inscribed by Liu Haisu, a contemporary artist. Between the green-painted double eaves, the golden characters of "patriotism and love for religion" and "silence of San Ji in Yufen Lingtai shines forever"; Hua Yanjue's couplet "Harmony in Ten Dharma Boundaries" is Mo Bao of Zhao Puchu, the president of the Chinese Buddhist Association and a master of calligraphy. The "Pure Land on Earth" pillow tablet was written by Yu Yu, a Buddhist master. The front door is carved with two dragons embracing the sun, and the back door is carved with two phoenixes facing the sun. 3. Kannonji is also a double eaves, and the lower floor is the Jade Sleeping Buddha Hall, facing each other. The statue is three meters long, with smooth lines and bright colors. The temples are carved with beams and painted with buildings, and the statues are lifelike. The elegant bell tower and the stone arch sitting on Dundun saddle are opposite to each other on both sides of the first two halls. The beautiful Baoding and the golden Brahma bell stand in the courtyard, and bell ringing activities are held during the Spring Festival. Believers pray for peace and happiness. The Tibetan Scripture Building with exquisite calligraphy and painting and the simple and quiet tomb tower garden are located on both sides of the main hall. There is a tablet pavilion next to the Tower Garden, which was used by Wu Daozi, a painter in the Tang Dynasty, to paint the Guanyin statue. It has the characteristics of a "graceful figure" in the prosperous Tang Dynasty. It stands barefoot in the clouds, its eyebrows, eyes, mouth and nose are vividly carved in the sun, and the rest are carved in the shade, with curved eyebrows and fluttering clothes. Elegant, dignified and beautiful, it can be called a treasure on earth. The hatchbacks and corridors of each hall are protected, corresponding to the main body, forming a courtyard. It is connected by exquisite garden doors and marble-like stone corridors; The elegant pool in the courtyard is like a diamond-shaped mirror for visitors to explore and cast their own shadows; Flower beds are evergreen all the year round, and bonsai is evergreen all the year round; The sun shines clear, the moon shines clear, the wind blows clear, the rain comes clear and the snow is clear; Complement each other with the red wall and jade fence. The predecessors' inscriptions and famous ones complement each other. The Wangjiang Tower, which combines Chinese and western styles, is located in the east of the Tianwang Hall. It is a three-story building with a cross-shaped sloping roof, with a height of15m. 24 vertical beams and 1 18 beams in the building are hidden. There are 84 overhangs in the whole building, and 84 hanging clocks hang down; The whole building has 24 corners, staggered in layers and flying in the air; On the first and second floors, the beams are lifted all around, the promenade is supported, and Wang Lan is surrounded. Unique shape and extraordinary momentum. Looking at the fence, overlapping green hills compete for green drops; Overlooking the Xiangjiang River, the blue waves spit silver.
Xiangjiang River traveled far and tasted thousands of words; Xiangshan sits quietly, reflecting the Buddha's heart. For thousands of years, monks and great virtues have been handed down countless times; Poets and poets are endless. 1984, Master Huihai came to Xiangshan Temple, where he was the founder of Re-creating Brilliance, and later transferred to Hongfu Temple in Qianling Mountain, Guiyang as the abbot and the president of the Provincial Buddhist Association. 1989, Master Yuezhao continued to plan and gradually improved, and later served as the abbot of Xiangshan Temple and the president of the Buddhist Association of the city. 1993, Xiangshan Temple was listed as a national key temple by the Chinese Buddhist Association. 1995 was awarded "Advanced Collective of Two Civilizations" by the Provincial Religious Affairs Bureau. 1July, 1998, Master Zhao Xin, who studied in Minnan Buddhist College and returned from Singapore, became the abbot, standing committee member and deputy secretary general of the Provincial Buddhist Association. He is handsome and promising, innovative and enthusiastic about public welfare. I expect him to regain the elegance of the ancient temple and show the charm of the famous temple again.
The morning bell is alert, the drums are ringing at dusk, the incense is burning, the Sanskrit is lingering, and the Xiangshan Temple is even more vigorous. VIPs from Singapore, Myanmar, Japan, the United States, Germany, Portugal and Israel have visited here successively, and guests from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan and various provinces and cities are in an endless stream. At ordinary times, tourists are weaving, and the Guanyin meeting three times a year is even more popular. For the convenience of facing the mountain, the grand Nanshan Gate is being built, and the software and hardware are constantly improving. Xiangshan Temple will stand at a higher starting point, and welcome believers from five continents and friends from all over the world with greater charm, richer background and more frank mind.
- Previous article:Is it reliable to buy a house with a Canadian green card?
- Next article:Train ticket from Huangzhou to Zhen 'an
- Related articles
- Main responsibilities of Handan Grain Bureau
- On the Origin of Place Names in Leling: From Le Yi to the Gypsum Statue after Leling | Yue Ming in Qin and Hanshicheng in Han.
- How to apply for a Cuban visa?
- 1 1 reasons for falling in love with studying in the Netherlands
- What countries are there in NATO?
- What home appliance manufacturers are there in Tianjin, Hebei and Beijing?
- If I want to immigrate to the United States, will the American consulate investigate my background?
- Yiwu City West Street Area
- Which schools are better for studying tourism management in Singapore?
- Dragon ball gt immigrants