Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - Monument to the Ancestors of Wang Family in Yongtai Village, Mishazi Town, dehui city —— Historical Witness of Ancestors Running East

Monument to the Ancestors of Wang Family in Yongtai Village, Mishazi Town, dehui city —— Historical Witness of Ancestors Running East

A community in Xinhua Village, Mishazi Town, dehui city (Yongtaitun) mentioned the name "Laichungou" in the village camp. Young people are so strange that almost no one knows. Only a few old people in the village know "Laichungou". Laichungou was named by the ancestors of the king of the Qing Dynasty when he was "running around", and it evolved into the present Yongtai Village many years later.

In the early Qing dynasty, the court regarded the northeast as a "prosperous land" and implemented a closed-door policy. In the forty-first year of Qianlong (1776), the imperial edict said: "Shengjing and Jilin are places of prosperity. If you listen to the words of refugees, it is closely related to Manchu customs. " Therefore, refugees are prohibited from entering the country forever. (1) in order to implement this policy, even set up a wicker fence in the northeast. However, due to the war and famine in Shanhaiguan, life was difficult. Farmers in Shandong and Zhili were forced to break through the ban of Qing Dynasty, and entered the northeast from Gubeikou and xifengkou, and there were also "Tianjin and Dengzhou newcomers". The wicker side wall set up in the northeast can't stop the tide of refugees. Due to practical reasons, the Qing regime also constantly adjusted this ban policy. In the ninth year of Qianlong (1744) and the first year of Jiaqing (1796), the court allowed the hungry and unemployed poor people in the customs to go out for food. ②

At present, the three brothers (Wang Lin, the ancestor of Yongtai Wang) set out from Dawangzhuang, Deping County, Jinan, Shandong Province, where they lived during the Qianlong period. They married with children, shouldering heavy burdens, camped out all the way, waded out of Shanhaiguan and embarked on the road of "braving the journey to the East". There was once a poem written by the Wangs, describing the ancestors going through the customs: "Lunan Saibei is not idle, and it is difficult to return to the well." Xiongguan blocked Wangxiang Road, and it is hard to know when it will be returned. "It tells the story of the feelings that Wang's ancestors didn't want to live in their hometown when they moved north.

After Wang Zushang went through the customs, he first came to Chaoyang County, Chengde Prefecture (now Chaoyang City, Liaoning Province) to make a living. After living here for several years, the three brothers decided to break up and once again provoked the "stereotyped writing" to go their separate ways and make their own living. The so-called "eight-strand rope" means that the ancestors carried a large pole about eight feet long on their shoulders, and each of the four strands of rope was tied with a wicker basket, which was convenient and labor-saving. There are simple luggage and daily necessities in the basket, and sometimes children can sit in it when they are tired. It is under such material conditions that our ancestors bravely roamed the land of Kanto, which was still a vast wilderness at that time, with the desire to seek a happy life.

When the Wang brothers broke up, it was agreed that the names of future generations should be based on Wang's genealogy as evidence of communication. The middle word of each generation's name is "Wenying Dashang"? Kehao's family broke into the sect? The face of life is forever? Learn morality and purity, and prosper. "It is also stipulated that the' words' of these 20 generations should be recycled, leaving the basis for seeking the roots. Now, the ancestors of the Wang family in Yongtaitun have overcome all kinds of difficulties. After several ups and downs, he settled in Zitoudaogou, Kuancheng in the fourth year of Jiaqing (1799). Later, through the contact of intermediaries, Shimokoji was bought from the Mongols in the north of Tianji Street, about 80 miles northeast of Changchun, and settled down and took root, and this place was named "Laichungou".

When Wang's ancestors moved to Guandong, they all had to measure the soil and choose the barren land, that is, to measure the weight of the soil and determine the fat and barren land. The ancestors finally decided to stand in Laichungou, a fertile black land. They built shacks here, wore hazel spines, plowed fields, worked hard and thrifty, and spent the most difficult years. Thanks to the continuous efforts of ancestors, production has developed and income has gradually increased. So they bought more wasteland and built houses.

At present, the predecessor of National Highway 102 is a dirt road then known as "Old Tatar Road". With regard to this name, some old people now say that it comes from Mongols, and some old people say that this dirt road was temporarily opened by Russians to repair railways, so it is called "Old Tatar Road". At that time, this dirt road was the main road connecting north and south traffic. Laichungou is very close to this "Tatar Ancient Road", so Wang, who has a great economic vision, opened an ox cart shop. At that time, the transportation of goods depended entirely on horse-drawn iron carts. Winter is the peak season for transportation. One day, I got up early and left. The longest journey was 180 Li. I have to find a shop to stay before dark.

The Wangs are very good at doing business. The house in the carriage shop is warm and the food is good-white flour cake, pork stewed vermicelli and enough white wine. For gamblers, the shop lights up all night. At that time, there was a saying: the car tiger entered the store to fight the magistrate. The food and play in the hotel are quite enjoyable, and there are many repeat customers. The carriage shop run by Wang in Laichungou has become a "famous shop" on the north-south traffic artery, and it is well known that there is a "Tian Ji King" in South Yellow.

Thanks to hard work and flexible mind, the business of the Wangs is getting bigger and bigger, not only in Chungou, but also in Kuanchengzi and other places, with a large scale. At that time, all the big businesses were "shop names", which were roughly equivalent to today's trademarks, taking some names that meant good luck and prosperous business. The business of the Wang family is named Yongtai, so people gradually call Laichungou Yongtai, but its original name has been forgotten.

At that time, I also heard the news of another lost person, some said that they lived in Xiakan of the Great Northern Wilderness, and some said that they lived in Sanshengyu District in the north of Nong 'an. Unfortunately, the detailed address was not made clear at that time, so we never contacted each other again.

The Wang family in Chungou has gradually grown and its population has been increasing. Coupled with the increase in exorbitant taxes and levies by the imperial court, local governments are in turmoil. In the eighth year of Tongzhi in Qing Dynasty (1869), the four Wangs, Wang, Wang Kecheng and Wang Kejian separated again. Yongtainuo Stay for two, Yongtai Store and yongtai city each. Four people cross the river, each camp is strong.

When the four brothers separated, they set up a monument to their ancestors, which described the deeds of their ancestor Wang Lin (it should be "Cheng", but the reason for not being "Zi" is unknown). The monument body and pedestal are both white marble, with a height of 1.5m, a width of 0.52m and a thickness of 0.22m. The front of the monument is engraved in regular script: in the eighth year of Tongzhi in the Qing Dynasty, the moon rose. There are four big characters in the center of the upper half of the back, which are divided into two columns: Today is big, and the inscription below is ***236 characters, of which 22 1 can be recognized. The inscription describes the process of the Wang family leaving Shandong for Kanto under the leadership of "the first ancestor" (grandfather) Wang Lin, and clearly records that the Wang family "went to Changchun Hall for four years to cure the famine". In fact, Changchun Hall was established in the fifth year of Jiaqing (1800) with the approval of the imperial edict issued by the emperor. (3) The inscription contains people's habitual views on the administrative ownership of this area when the monument was erected (Tongzhi eight years, 1869).

The base of this monument was also white marble at first, and later it was replaced by bluestone. The bluestone base is 0.79 meters long, 0.50 meters wide and 0.52 meters high. There is a white marble table in front of the monument, which is 0.52 meters long and 0.46 meters wide.

This monument was destroyed during brother Wen's questioning and was knocked down by middle school students from Misha. In the autumn of 20 10, the Wang family in Yongtai set up this monument again after public discussion.

A descendant of a king recalled this family history and wrote a poem: "Clear sky and foggy sea come to the spring ditch, and the wind and frost are cool." Self-improvement spirit, write leaves before erecting a monument. (The "clear sky" in the poem refers to the Qing Dynasty, and the "foggy sea" refers to the dry and foggy Haihe River. Although poetry is not top grade, it is a sincere memory of ancestors.

The memorial tablet of the ancestral temple of the Wang family records not only the history of the Wang family, but in fact, it is a rare material evidence of the tragic epic of "Breaking through the Kanto", one of the three great waves of immigration in the modern history of the whole Chinese nation. I hope that the historical significance of the Wang Zu Monument can attract the attention of relevant departments and make it better protected.

Precautions:

(1) Qing "Donghua Continued Record", volume 28, page 24.

(2) Modern History of Northeast China, edited by Wang, Heilongjiang People's Publishing House, first edition,1July 984, 18 pages.

③ The Story of Changchun Yesterday: Sparks in the Long Night, edited by Sun, Changchun Publishing House, first edition, June 65438+ 10, 2003, p. 13.

④ There were three waves of immigrants in China's modern history, namely "going to the East", "going to the West" and "going south to South Asia".