Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - The Establishment and Evolution of Hulin Town

The Establishment and Evolution of Hulin Town

Since the Song Dynasty, the east coast of Taihu Lake has been deposited into land, gradually forming the Taihu Plain, which is called Shuidong. According to the record of Taihu Lake Preparation in Qing Dynasty: "Shuidong belongs to Wuxian County, so it is called Shuidong because it is in the east of Taihu Lake. Its land extends to the center of the lake and is surrounded by three sides of the lake. It starts from the Wujiang boundary of Baiyang Bay in the southeast in the east, reaches the Wuli Gorge in the west, reaches the Linghuzui Shili in the west and reaches the Linghuzui Shili in the north. " Now Hu Lin (Duyuan Village and Puzhuang) is located in Shuidong area of Taihu Plain, belonging to Wuxian County, with a history of 1000 years.

Du cun Part: In Yuan Dynasty, Shangbao and Xiabao (Housuifeng Village) belonged to Wuyuan Township, Wuxian County. At the beginning of the Ming Dynasty, the ranks settled in Shuidongxitan, and then a large number of immigrants from the Central Plains moved south, becoming "the south of Hengshan Mountain, nine villages and eighteen houses", and du cun compiled Li and Jia. During the Yongzheng period of the Qing Dynasty, du cun was the 27th capital of Li Zun Township in Wuxian County. Shangbao and Xiabao belong to the tenth capital of Wuyuan Township in Wuxian County, and Huangpi belongs to the ninth capital of Wuyuan Township in Wuxian County. During the Guangxu period of the Qing Dynasty, Li Zun Township and Wuyuan Township were placed under the Taihu Lake Hall (established at the county level, under the Suzhou Government).

In July of the first year of the Republic of China, Taihu Lake Hall was merged into Wuxian County, and its territory was under the jurisdiction of Hengjing City.

In the Republic of China 18, Ducun Town, Shitang Town, Huanglang Town, Xiabao Township, Wushe Township and Kongjiatang Township were established in the territory, which belonged to the fifth district of Wuxian County, and the regional office was located in Hengjing Town.

In 23 years, Ducun Town was changed to Xu Shu Township, and Huanglong and Shitang Town were changed to townships. At that time, there was Xiabao Township, and Wushe and Kongjiatang Township merged into Xu Shu Township.

In 36 years of the Republic of China, Xu Shu Township was changed to du cun Township, and Shitang Township and Jiahe Township (formerly Huanglang Township) were located in Dongshan District of Wuxian County, and the regional office was located in Hengjing Town.

In 37 years, du cun, Shitang and Jiahe merged and renamed Zhuanglian Town (named after Zhuangzi Bridge and Cailian Bridge respectively). It belongs to Dongting District of Wuxian County, and its regional office is located in dongshan town.

1April, 949, Wuxian was liberated, and Zhuanglian Town was under the jurisdiction of Dongshan District of Wuxian.

1April, 950, Zhuanglian Town was reorganized into du cun Township, Shishe Township and Cailian Township, which belonged to Hengjing District, Taihu District Administration Office of Southern Jiangsu Administration Office.

1953 was placed under the jurisdiction of zhenze county together with hengjing district and rebuilt by Taihu office (1July 952).

From 65438 to 0956, Shishe Township was merged into du cun Township and Cailian Township respectively.

1957, Cailian Township was merged into du cun Township, and the resident of the Township People's Committee was located in Qian Jie.

1958, the township was changed into a commune, and the du cun People's Commune was established, which was an administrative and social integration system.

1959, Zhenze County was revoked. Du cun People's Commune belongs to Wuxian County.

1983, separation of government and society, restoration of du cun Township. The resident of the Township People's Government is located in Renmin Street.

1993 Jianzhen, Ducun Town People's Government is based in Tengfei Road, New Town.

1995, wuxian county was abolished and wuxian city was established. Ducun Town is under the jurisdiction of Wuxian City.

From June, 5438 to February, 2000, Wuxian City was abolished, and Wuzhong District and Xiangcheng District of Suzhou City were established, and Ducun Town was subordinate to Wuzhong District.

Puzhuang part: During the Yuanfeng period of the Northern Song Dynasty, most of Puzhuang territory (that is, within the administrative area of Puzhuang town, the same below) belonged to Taiping Township in Wuxian County, and only a few belonged to Wuyuan Township in Wuxian County.

In the fourteenth year of Hongwu in Ming Dynasty (138 1), most of the territory belonged to Taiping Township in Wuxian County, and a few belonged to Wuyuan Township and Dawu Township in Wuxian County.

During the Yongzheng period of the Qing Dynasty, the territory belonged to the seventh capital, the ninth capital (part), the tenth capital (part) Wuyuan Township and the eighth capital (part) Dawu Township of Taiping Township in Wuxian County.

During the Guangxu period of Qing Dynasty, it was the seventh capital of Taiping Township in Wuxian County and the eighth capital of Dawu Township (partially). The ninth capital (department) and the tenth capital (department) of Wuyuan Township are under the jurisdiction of Taihu Hall (established at the county level and belonging to Suzhou Prefecture).

In July of the first year of the Republic of China, Taihu Hall was abolished and merged into Wuxian County. 1 1 In June, Wuxian set up a city and a township. At that time, the domestic capital and map were under the jurisdiction of Hengjing City, Wuxian County.

In the Republic of China 18, there were Puzhuang Town, Qiaohu Town and Eastern District, Yanghejing, Lujiatun, Si Qian, Mashe and other townships, which belonged to the fifth district of Wuxian County, and the district office was located in Hengjing Town.

In the 23rd year of the Republic of China, Wuxian county was re-divided into towns and villages, and three towns, Puzhuang, Qiao Hu and Sijing, were established. Most of the former Eastern District, towns and villages such as Yanghejing, Lujiatun, Si Qian and Mashe are classified as Puzhuang Township and Sijing Township, and a few are classified as Xiabao Township.

In 36 years, Qiaohu Township was merged into Jiahe Township. At that time, there were Puzhuang Township and Hansi Township (formerly Sijing Township), which belonged to Dongshan District of Wuxian County, and the regional department was located in Hengjing Town.

In February 37, Puzhuang Township and Hansi Township merged and renamed Puzhuang Town (Wuxian first-class township). In July, Puzhuang Town was changed to Puzhuang Township, and the original Qiaohu Township was drawn from Jiahe Township and merged into Puzhuang Township. It belongs to Dongting District of Wuxian County, and its regional office is located in dongshan town.

1April, 949, Wuxian was liberated. In May, Wuxian People's Government was established. Puzhuang Township belongs to Dongshan District, Wuxian County.

1950, Puzhuang Township was reorganized into Puzhuang Township and Xinzhong Township, which belonged to Hengjing District, Taihu District Administrative Office of Southern Jiangsu Administrative Office.

195 1 year, the administrative office of Taihu area was revoked. Puzhuang and Xinzhong Township belong to Hengjing District of Wuxian County.

1953, Puzhuang and Xinzhong townships were under the jurisdiction of Zhenze County and were rebuilt by Taihu Lake Office (1July, 952).

1956, Xinzhong Township merged into Puzhuang Township.

1957, Xingjia village under the jurisdiction of Cailian countryside was classified as Puzhuang township.

1958, six natural villages including Mashe, Wang Jie, Gangkou, Xie Jia, Lujiawan and Chajiaxiu in Yaofeng Township were merged into Puzhuang Township. In August of the same year, the township was changed into a commune, and the Puzhuang People's Commune was established, which was a system of political and social integration.

1959, Zhenze County was revoked. Puzhuang People's Commune belongs to Wuxian County.

1983, separation of government and society, restoration of the organizational system in Puzhuang Township. The resident of the Town People's Government is located at the eastern end of Alliance Street in Puzhuang.

1994: the town was built from the township, and the residence of the people's government of Puzhuang Town remained unchanged.

1995, wuxian county was abolished and wuxian city was established. Puzhuang Town is under the jurisdiction of Wuxian City.

From June, 5438 to February, 2000, Wuxian City was abolished and Wuzhong District and Xiangcheng District of Suzhou City were established, and Puzhuang Town was subordinate to Wuzhong District.

In September 2006, some administrative areas of Wuzhong District were adjusted, and the original Ducun Town and Puzhuang Town were merged into Hulin Town (the original Puzhuang Mashe Village was placed under Xukou Town).