Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Historical evolution of Xinzhuang Town

Historical evolution of Xinzhuang Town

The Xinzhuang Town area is a land retreating from the sea. According to the Chinese Academy of Sciences’ two surveys in 1957 and 1978, it was centered on Baitangkou, Zhangguizhuang in the north, and Jugezhuang and Shajingzi in the south to Huanghua City. According to research, Taiwan, a shell embankment, formed land more than 3,500 to 5,000 years ago. According to the iron farm tools and copper arrowheads unearthed in the Jianming area of ??Shell Embankment. And cultural heritage such as tombs prove that Xinzhuang Town was inhabited during the Western Zhou Dynasty (before 770 BC).

During the Northern Song Dynasty, the Haihe River became the boundary river of the Song State and the Liao State. In order to prevent the Liao invasion, embankments were built on the south bank of the Haihe River (including Shuanggang Village). At that time, the area was under the jurisdiction of Qingchi County, Cangzhou Prefecture. .

During the Yuan Dynasty, it was under the jurisdiction of Youzhou.

The Ming Dynasty was under the jurisdiction of Tianjin Wei of Hejian Prefecture. The Ming Dynasty's agricultural heroes, soldiers and large numbers of immigrants came here to cultivate rice and establish and expand local villages. At that time, sieges were built along the river, including Baitangkou siege and Xinzhuang siege.

In the third year of Yongzheng in the Qing Dynasty (1725), it belonged to Tianjin Wei of Hejian Prefecture, and was changed to Tianjin Prefecture in the same year. In the 9th year of Yongzheng reign of the Qing Dynasty (1931), the administrative system of Tianjin Prefecture was established as Tianjin Prefecture.

The Republic of China was established in 1912, under the jurisdiction of Tianjin County (formerly Tianjin Prefecture). In 1928, it came under the jurisdiction of Tianjin Special City. From 1930 to 1937, it administered the five districts of Tianjin City. From 1937 to 1945, it was under the jurisdiction of the Eighth District of Tianjin City. From 1945 to 1949, it still governed the Eighth District of Tianjin City. After the liberation of Tianjin (January 15, 1949), it was under the jurisdiction of the Fourth District of Jinnan County, Tianjin from January 1949 to August 1949. It was located in Baitangkou Village and later moved to Shuanggang. From August 1949 to April 5, 1953, it governed the first district of Jinnan County, Tianjin City, and is located in Xianshuigu. From May 1953 to 1958, it was under the jurisdiction of the eastern suburbs of Tianjin City.