Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - What are the names of clouds and ancient times?

What are the names of clouds and ancient times?

Jingtai in the Ming Dynasty (1452) was divided into Yun Yun County, Yuanhe Township in Lishui County and Yunhe County. Yunhe County was founded in the third year of Jingtai in Ming Dynasty (A.D. 1452), which was formed by the merger of the former Yunhe and Yuanhe townships in Lishui County. In the first year of Jiajing in the Ming Dynasty (1522), two gates were set up near Dongrenfang and Xichengfang. The east gate is called "Binyang" (also known as Yang Jing) and the west gate is called "Fumin" (also known as Tongfu), and three buildings have been built. In the twenty-seventh year of Kangxi in Qing Dynasty (1688), the city gate was built on two closed sites, with walls on the left and right sides. In the 40th year of Qianlong (1775) and 13th year of Jiaqing (1808), two gates, Yingxun and Chen Gong, were added and renamed as the East Gate. "Binyang" is Qingyang Gate, and Ximen Fumin is Fuan Gate. There is a pavilion on each gate, and the gates are made of bricks. At this point, the framework of Yunhe ancient city was basically formed. After several repairs in Daoguang, Xianfeng and Guangxu, the appearance and scale of the ancient city have not changed much, and then the city gates and most of the city walls have not been well preserved. On the eve of liberation, the area of Yunhe City was only 0.56 square kilometers, and there was only one floating street (today's Jiefang Street) which was less than 1000 meters long and 10 meters wide. Most residents live together along both sides of the street, with low and dilapidated houses, sparse shops and poor public facilities. In the 14th year of the Republic of China (1925), the temporary Party Department of Yunhe County of Kuomintang was established. 16 years (1927), dissolved in May. On the 20th of the same month, the Kuomintang Party Department in Yunhe County Independent Zone was established. In the seventeenth year (1928), it was renamed the Party Affairs Steering Committee of Yunhe County. Nineteen years (1930), it was renamed the Party Department of Yunhe County Independent Zone. War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression was the temporary capital of Zhejiang Province from June of 30th year (194 1 year) to June of 30th year (1944). After the founding of New China, it was renamed Chengguan Town (Yunhe Town) as the seat of county governance. 1958, Yunhe merged into Lishui county. 1962, the original Yunhe and Jingning counties were demarcated and Yunhe county was rebuilt. 1984, Yunhe county was divided into Yunhe county and Jingning county. 2001116. It is agreed that Yunhe County will cancel Shaxi Township and expand the administrative area of Yunhe Town: Shaxi Township will be abolished and merged into Yunhe Town. Yunhe Town governs 36 villages with 10 households and is located at No.376 Zhongshan Road (the original site).

historical site

Zhou Enlai inspected the monument. Zhou Enlai Investigation Monument is located on Zhengping Mountain of Shitang Power Station Reservoir in Yunhe Xiaoshun Village. 1on the afternoon of April 2, 939, Zhou Enlai, as the deputy director of the Political Department of the Military Commission of the National Government, visited the "Zhejiang Railway" General Factory in filial piety and gave a speech on resisting Japan and saving the nation for nearly two hours, which greatly encouraged more than 0/000 workers. 1August, 989, Yunhe County Party Committee and County People's Government built a monument here. The front of the monument is engraved with seven characters "Zhou Enlai inspected the monument", and the back is engraved with the record of Zhou Enlai's inspection. The main battlefield between China and Japan is "chicken riding depression". Located in da yuan xiang, Jinshuitan Reservoir Area. Between Fangshan Ling Village and Sanwangpai Village, there is an undulating Songyang, Yunhe and Watershed, about 15 Li long. In Erli, the east end of Shanwangpai Village, there is a relatively low ravine called "Jigong Riding Gully". At that time, the main force of the Japanese invaders tried to move from the relatively low-lying "chicken riding depression" to Yunhe. On August 3rd, 1942, the 70th Japanese Division 226, 227 and 1 15 Division 178 met in Songyang and attacked the provincial capital at that time. The National Army 2 1 Division and the Zhebao 3 Regiment fought fiercely with the Japanese aggressors here for three days and three nights, annihilating countless Japanese troops, which was later called.