Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The Historical Evolution of Liangcheng County

The Historical Evolution of Liangcheng County

Liangcheng county has a long history. As early as 6000 years ago, human beings flourished. This used to be an important area for nomadic activities in the north.

According to legend, during the Warring States period, it belonged to Zhao and Qin belonged to Yanmen County.

Jianxian County in the Western Han Dynasty, named Guoyang, was named after the vortex water (now Gongba River) passed through the city.

Liangcheng County was established in the Northern Wei Dynasty, which governed Shenhe and Hong Xuan counties, and was named "Liangcheng". Liao Zhi Tian Cheng and Xuande counties. Jin and Yuan were renamed Xuanning County.

The Ming Dynasty abandoned the county and set up Xuandewei, which was a field outside Datong.

The establishment of Ningyuan Hall is under the jurisdiction of Shuoping House. In the first year of the Republic of China (19 1 1), ningyuan county was established.

In the third year of the Republic of China (19 14), because "Ningyuan" had the same name as other provinces and counties, it used the old name of the Northern Wei Dynasty and was renamed Liangcheng County, belonging to Chahar Special Zone and located in Yongxing Town today.

1929 Liangcheng County moved to Xintang (now Daihai Town) after liberation, and successively belonged to Helin, Jining Commissioner's Office and Pingdiquan Administrative Region. 1958 was affiliated to Wulanchabu League from August 2004, and it has been affiliated to Wulanchabu City since September 2004.