Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Brief introduction of Liaodian Manchu Township

Brief introduction of Liaodian Manchu Township

The word "Liaodianzi" means "soft" in Manchu. Liaodianzi area was developed earlier. 1756 (the 21st year of Qing Qianlong), 500 Qi Jing immigrants settled in Haigou River Basin, which was one of the first three settlements of Eight Banners in Acheng. 1758 (the 23rd year of Qing Qianlong), Qi Jing immigrants settled in Wadun River. From 188 1 (the seventh year of Guangxu in Qing Dynasty), Liaodianzi area was under the jurisdiction of Binxitang, 1909 (the year of Tongyuan in Qing Dynasty) was under the jurisdiction of Acheng County, and 192 1 was under the jurisdiction of the second district. After the fall of Northeast China, Liaodian Zibao was first built, and Liaodian Village was established in 1939. 1945 After the victory of War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression in "93", the Liaodian District was established in Acheng County. After the founding of the People's Republic of China, it was changed to District 9 on May 1950. 1February, 956, the district township was withdrawn and Liaodian township was established. 1958 changed its name to Liaodian People's Commune in September. 1September, 984, changed to Liaodian Township. 1September, 986, changed to Liaodian Manchu Township. The Manchu population in the township accounts for 46. 1% of the total population.

Liaodian Manchu Township, with high terrain in the east and low terrain in the west, transits from mountains to hills and from hills to plains. Most areas are plains, and the Haigou River and Wahun River flow through the township, forming a pattern of "three mountains, one water and six fields". The total area of the township is 1 14 square kilometers, and the cultivated land area is 86,000 mu, mainly planting corn, soybeans and rice. Township-run industries include glass factories, brick factories, machinery factories and plastic factories. 1992 The total output value of township enterprises reached 35.37 million yuan. Villages and towns * * * have jurisdiction over Beihong, Wanxing, Zhifang, Baoshan, Yonghong, Nanhong, Huang Xiang, Firefighting, Xinjian, Xinfa, Shengxin, Guangsheng, Hong Xin, Xihua and Haigou 16 villages. 1990 The total population of the township was 26,600, including Manchu13,000, accounting for 49% of the total population, surpassing the Han population (45.3%) and ranking first among all ethnic groups. Resident fire village of township government.

Liaodian Manchu Township is located 40km southeast of Harbin and10km northeast of Acheng, belonging to Acheng. The mountains in the east are shallow, the central plain is vast, the west belongs to the Ashe River impact plain, and the Haihe River runs through it. Three main irrigation canals flow through the township, which is a good place with beautiful soil, fat and water.

1February 1948, Liaodian District People's Government and Zhongdian District Committee were established at the same time;1August 1958, Liaodian People's Commune; 1983, Liaodian Township;1September 20, 1986, it was renamed as Liaodian Manchu Township with the approval of the Provincial Civil Affairs Department.