Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Yinshan village
Yinshan village
Basic overview
Village profile
Agricultural situation
industrial development
infrastructure
Science education, culture and health
economic construction
Luquan Green Island Torch Development Zone
Famous scenic spot
Main fairs and temple fairs in Luquan
In 2009, the total industrial output value of the town was 654.38+0.8 billion yuan, the fiscal revenue was 24.676 million yuan, and the per capita net income of farmers reached 6,774 yuan. Planting seedlings 1200 mu; There are 703 cows on hand. 80,000 jujube trees were grafted. 9700 mu of wheat and 9455 mu of corn were harvested, and the total grain output reached 8300 tons. 60,000 trees were planted throughout the year, and the comprehensive utilization rate of straw reached 100% for three consecutive years. Yinshan Village is an administrative village under the jurisdiction of Yinshan Village. Located in the hilly area in the south and east of Luquan District, it is 265,438+0 km away from Luquan City and 65,438+00 km away from Shijiazhuang City. It is the resident of Yin Shan Village People's Government and the intersection of Beijing-Zambia Highway (provincial highway 232) and Shinan Highway. The village 1277 households with 4587 people, 86 1 1 mu of cultivated land and 255 mu of forest land. The land belongs to loam loess alluvial calcareous cinnamon soil and loess alluvial cinnamon soil.
The village, formerly known as Sanjiadian, was abandoned in the early Ming Dynasty. During the Yongle period, immigrants such as Liang and Han from Shanxi moved here to establish villages. Because they were stationed under Longshan Mountain, they were named Yinshan Village, which was later simplified to Yinshan Village. During the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression period, Yinshan Village was one of the bases of democratic forces in Luquan City. During the period of 1938, the government of Huo Yuan Anti-Japanese County worked in the village and led the people's anti-Japanese struggle in the vast areas of Yuanshi County, Luquan City and Jingxing County.
/kloc-0 established the village branch in may, 1946, and/kloc-0 established the village regime in February, 1947.
Yin Shan country fair "Huolu County Records" contains: The fair is a big gathering every five days. Balao Wei: City Wei 16 Wei, Tongye Wei 49 Wei, Zhentou Wei 27 Wei, Licun Wei 49 Wei, Di Wei 38 Wei, Wei 38 Wei, Sijiazhuang Wei 50 Wei 50 Wei. Jiri's transactions include steel, department stores, vegetables, poultry, livestock, household appliances, wood, iron products, cloth, fertilizer, seeds, fruits and so on. Every market day, people jostle each other and the traffic is busy, showing a scene of prosperity.
The Yin Shan Rural Temple Fair is held on April 13th of the lunar calendar.
Nanpingtang is an administrative village under the jurisdiction of Yinshan Village, which is located in the southeast hilly area of Luquan City, 23 kilometers away from Luquan City. It is bordered by Jingzan Highway in the west and Yuanshi County in the south. There are 305 households 1.072 people and cultivated land 1.077 mu in the village. Soil includes loamy loess alluvial calcareous cinnamon soil and loess alluvial fluvo-aquic soil. At the beginning of the Ming Dynasty, there were three ordinary roads in the county. Two of them are near the current site, and the population has dropped sharply due to the serious pest disaster. Together, the two Pingtong moved to the present site under Fenglongshan Mountain, and they were named Shanxia Pingtong. 1949 changed its name to Nanpingtong.
1Village branch was established in May, 1956; 1948 10/0, the village regime was established.
Miao Tong Temple Fair in Nanping is held on the first day of the sixth lunar month.
Dongguozhuang is an administrative village under the jurisdiction of Yinshan Village, located in the southern mountainous area of Luquan City, 20 kilometers away from Luquan City. There are 386 households 1.587 people in the village, and the cultivated land is 272 1 mu. The land belongs to loess alluvial cinnamon soil.
1In August 1947, the village branch was established, and1In February 1947, the village regime was established.
Dongguozhuang is a village named after the surname Guo who first came here. Another story says that Queen Guo, the love princess of Guangwudi of the Eastern Han Dynasty, lived here, so she was named Guo Zhuang. Although I don't know if it is credible, we can see that this village has a long history. At the end of the Qing Dynasty, the village was expanded and divided into two parts, the eastern part of which is now Dongguozhuang.
Dongguozhuang Temple Fair February 15.
Guo Zhuang (West Guo Zhuang) is located in the southern half of Luquan City, 20 kilometers away from Luquan City and west of Fenglongshan Branch. The village has 45 1 household, 1.993 people, 4,057 mu of cultivated land and 269 1 mu of forest land. The land belongs to loam loess alluvial calcareous cinnamon soil and loess alluvial cinnamon soil.
1945 set up the village branch, 1945 set up the village people's government.
Xiguozhuang was originally a village with Dongguozhuang, only a thin line apart. At the end of Qing Dynasty, it was enfeoffed, because it was located in the west, so it was named West Guo Zhuang.
West Guo Zhuang Temple Fair is on September 28th.
Hanjiayuan (hanjiayuan) is located in the southern half of Luquan City. It is 0/9 km away from Luquan City/kloc-,with Qinglong Mountain in the west, Phoenix Mountain in the south and Jingzan Highway in the east. The whole village 169 households, 68 1 person, 687 mu of cultivated land, belonging to loam loess alluvial calcareous cinnamon soil. 0.5 km west of the village is Hanjiayuan Reservoir (now Longfeng Lake), and the source canal runs between the reservoir and the village.
During the reign of Emperor Qianlong, Li Han, a native of Xizhanghu Village, Yuci County, Shanxi Province, did business in Lucheng. Later, he abandoned his business to run a vegetable garden here, so he named hanjiayuan after his surname, which was under the jurisdiction of Nanganzi. 1949 was changed to administrative village and named hanjiayuan.
1949 established the village branch, 1948 established the village regime in June.
Hanjiayuan Temple Fair is on the 25th day of the ninth lunar month.
Shannan Zhangzhuang (Shannan Zhangzhuang) is located in the south of Luquan City, 23 kilometers away from Luquan City. According to Longziyu Stone Carvings in Longshan, Zhang Wen and Zhang Wu came to Shannan to settle down in the first year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1368), and they were named zhang jia zhuang, Yincun in Shanxia. In the 16th year of Jiaqing in Qing Dynasty (18 1 1), it was renamed Shannan zhang jia zhuang and was called Shannan Zhangzhuang. 198 1 year was used as the standard name when the geographical names were standardized.
1976 due to the increase in the population of the village, the newly issued homestead is in the northeast of the original village. In the past few years, more than 30 villagers have built houses. In the place name census of 198 1, it was named Zhangzhuang New Village in Shannan. There are 390 households 1.488 people in Zhangzhuang (including Xincun) in Shannan, with 2980 mu of cultivated land and 4600 mu of forest land. The land belongs to loam loess alluvial cinnamon soil. This village has a glorious revolutionary history. 1938, the Luquan Anti-Japanese Guerrilla Brigade was established here, and the anti-Japanese struggle was carried out based on it.
1March 1944, the village branch was established, and1March 1947 established the village people's regime.
Zhangzhuang Temple Fair in Shannan is on the 13th day of the third lunar month.
Xiadiyuan is located in the southern mountainous area of Luquan City, 23 kilometers away from Luquan City, bordering Yuanshi County in the south and Longshan in the west. There are 63 households with 233 people in the village, with 447 mu of cultivated land. The land belongs to loam loess alluvial calcareous cinnamon soil. In the first year of Qing Qianlong (1736), Justin Cheung moved here. Because the terrain is relatively low and the water level is shallow, it is suitable for vegetable garden, so it is named underground yuan. Originally belonged to Zhangzhuang, Shannan. 1957 changed to administrative village, still named Xia Yuan.
1958 set up the village branch, 1958 set up the village people's government.
- Previous article:Information and Introduction of Mogao Grottoes
- Next article:Settle in Urumqi
- Related articles
- Time migration pdf
- Where are the cows in this port of Sri Lanka?
- Shaoyang County¡¯s Notice on Adjusting the Levels of Some Epidemic Risk Areas on November 12
- Irish immigrant pink card
- How long can the residence permit in Shijiazhuang be completed?
- Which embassy do citizens of Jilin Province go to to submit their applications for American immigrant visas?
- National History of Austrian National Anthem
- The population of 24 dynasties in China
- Fan surname source
- What are the sub-district offices under the jurisdiction of Weining Yi, Hui and Miao Autonomous County, Bijie City, Guizhou Province?