Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Which city is Laojuntang Village located in?

Which city is Laojuntang Village located in?

Laojuntang Village, Zhangjiawo Town, Xiqing District, Tianjin is located at the south 1 km of Zhangjiawo Town Government, with convenient transportation, adjacent to Saida Avenue in the east, Jinlai Road in the south and Xinlao Road in the west, only 1000 meters away from Tianjin South Railway Station. The land in the village 1890 mu, 729 households 1733 people, 53 individual and private enterprises, and the collective income in 20 14 years is 20 million yuan. The main economy of the village comes from the lease of factory land.

Laojuntang Village was built before 1293, which was an ancient village in the Song and Yuan Dynasties. According to the inscription in the village, the village was named Xiqiaotoupu. According to a poem written by Yao, a gentry in Yangliuqing Town, Qinzhou, it is recorded that Xiqiaotou Shop "has a cloud every year, and the king's life is in the atmosphere of Sijingkou, flowing outside the bridge shop, and the bell of the wild temple is heard all night". This poem was written by the author from the last years of Jiajing in Ming Dynasty to Wanli, when he was fighting Japanese pirates at the seaside.

First, the rise and fall of the shops in Xiqiaotou at first

According to the records of Zhangjiawo Town, Xiqiaotou Store (now Laojuntang Village) was founded in the early Yuan Dynasty (AD 1293 or so), and its specific location is south of the east-west road under the dike in Henan Province. In the west, it is five or six miles from the official road of nine provinces in the north-south direction, and seven miles from Xiaofangzhuang (now Xiaodianzi Village). At that time, Xiaofangzhuang was under the jurisdiction of the Privy Council, and the left and right Qincha Weituntian Wu (left and right Qincha Weituntian Wu began in the twenty-fourth year of the Yuan Dynasty, namely 1287, when there were 15 12 people stationed in Qingzhou, * *. Xiqiaotoupu village may be the branch point of reclamation in Xiaofangzhuang. )。 The "fried rice shop" is eight miles away from the village of fried rice shop, which is said to be the name of the memorial village left by Rebecca's sweeping across the north. The village of fried rice shop is on the official road of nine provinces. At that time, only these three ancient villages were inhabited. Liukou (now Yangliuqing) is 20 miles northwest of Xiqiaotou Store, 40 to 50 miles northeast of Zhigu Village (now Tianjin Zhigu Village), 40 to 50 miles southwest of Jinghai, and Qingxian is further south.

After nearly a hundred years of development, Xiqiaotoupu Village has begun to take shape, and the traffic is very convenient. According to the legend of ancestors, the ancient Haihe River (Chilong River) did set sail, and now the river shadow is still there. Village west is about 1 km. The upper reaches of Haihe Ancient Road are in Zhuangzi Village of Zhangjiawo Town Palace, and the river shadow has disappeared. Dry roads extend in all directions, connecting Tianjin Qikou in the east and nine provincial-level official roads in the west. Pave the east, the large and small Wei Dao in the northwest and south directions, Nantong Jinghai, and Tianjin in the north. The north-south dry road may have arisen after the river dried up, and there may have been Niudaopo River (Niudaopo River and Xiao Wei Road are a well-connected north-south village road, the southern section is called Niudao, and the river that enters the village slope leaves the village northward, called Xiao Wei Road. ), and increase the Wei Dao. South of paving road is also called stack road, which is a vertically stacked road. The distance between David Road and Stark Road is less than 1 li. There is also a dike road in Henan, the back road of Xiyuanzi in Hebei, leading to Gaocun.

About 1376- 140 1 year, due to the diversion of the Yellow River and flooding, shops in ancient villages were destroyed, but there was a temple in the village, which was preserved because it was built on a high platform, and the name of the village was handed down by monks in the temple.

Second, the revival of subsequent villages.

1402, the prince of Yan launched the battle of Jingnan, and the royal family of Henan fought with the army. The fief is located in this ancient village, where the terrain is vast and rivers are criss-crossing, making it a treasure trove of geomantic omen. After Wang worshiped Huang En, he built his own home in the east of the village and a land temple in the east of the ancient village ruins. Xiqiaotou store was renewed.

1404, Hebei Li (an immigrant from Shanxi) moved from Dongditou to Xiqiaotoupu and built a platform on the north side of the river. 17 18 or so, the villagers built another one in the direction of the old shop site in Hebei, forming a unique combination of Henan, Dazhuang, Xiaozhuang and Trinity. Later, Zhu, Yang, Zhang, Xiao, Zhou, Su and other surnames moved in one after another, and Xiqiaotou Store was revived. During the late Qing Dynasty and the Republic of China, the administrative system adopted the Baojia system, and there were two housekeepers in the village, Hebei as the leader and Henan as the deputy, who worked together to complete the affairs of the village.

Third, the change of the historical name of Xiqiaotoupu.

There is an ancient temple in Xiqiaotoupu village, which used to be the hometown of teachers. The owner of the ancient temple worships the ancestor of Taoism, hence the name "Laojuntang". The incense in Laojuntang is constantly burning, especially the temple fair held on February 15th of the lunar calendar every year. People in Fiona Fang 100 have come to seek medical advice, burn incense and recover, and businessmen and artists from all walks of life have also come to catch up with the temple fair, which has promoted the economic development of the ancient village and enriched the amateur life of the people. The west bridge head is paved with a bustling scene. With the passage of time, the word "Xiqiaotou Store" has gradually been forgotten by people, and "Laojuntang" has gradually become the name of the village, which has been used ever since. (adsbygoogle = window . adsbygoogle | |[])。 Push ({});

There are some tourist attractions near Laojuntang Village, such as Yangliuqing Museum, Tianjin Shuigao Manor, Tianjin Tropical Plant Sightseeing Park, Jingwumen Chinese Wulin Garden, Tianjin cierre Children's Leisure Tourism Zone, and some specialties, such as Shawo Radish, Panshan Cover Persimmon, Ear-shaped Fried Cake, Whitebait, Winter Bamboo Shoots and Shrimp Roll.