Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - History of Lutun Town

History of Lutun Town

In the early Qing Dynasty, immigrants named Lu first settled here and named it Lujiatun.

In 1905, the Japanese re-tracked the South Manchuria Railway and built a railway station here, named "Lujiatun Station". Later, "Lu" was changed to "Lu", and it was also called Lutun Fort.

In May 1949, Lutun District was established.

In July 1950, it was renamed the Second District of Gaiping County.

In June 1958, it was changed to Lutun Township, and in July it was renamed Hongqi Communist Farm.

In March 1959, the Lutun People's Commune was established.

In March 1961, it was divided into five communes: Lutun, Shuangtaizi, Anping, Hongqi and Bayuquan.

In September 1983, Lutun Commune was changed to Lutun Township.

In August 1984, the township was removed and a town was established.

In November 2001, Anping Township was included, with 26 villages under its jurisdiction.

On April 18, 2003, it was transferred from Gaizhou City to Bayuquan District.

In 2004, the number of administrative villages was adjusted to 18.