Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Tourism resources of Du 'an Yao Autonomous County

Tourism resources of Du 'an Yao Autonomous County

The county seat is famous for its strange caves and karst landscapes. 1986 and 1987, more than 20 people from the Royal British Expedition visited twice. Main attractions: Guangxi Hongshui River Du 'an Sandaowan International Resort, Guangxi Du 'an International Cave Diving Center, Sudi Yaotai Holiday Villa, Yaoling River Rafting, Shihua Flower, Baxian Park, Pifuguan, Lvcenxian Valley, Cuipingzhan, Longjing Yin Tao, Jinhong Gudu, Baxian Ancient Cave, Lianhua Cave, Xiangquan jathyapple, Lion Rock, Jinshan Cave and Bridge.

The source of Chengjiang River leaves Jiudun Village, Daxing Township, flows through four townships, such as Daxing, Gaoling, Chengjiang and Anyang, and 19 administrative villages, and joins the Hongshui River in Kurenai Wataru Village, Chengjiang Township, with a total length of 42km, a drainage area of1170km2, a riverbed width of 50-80m and a water depth of 5-650. Small hydropower stations such as Bai La, Xiangshuiguan, Diding and Longjing have been built in the upper and lower reaches of Chengjiang River. There are 2 10 national highway "Chengjiang Bridge" and the prestigious cultural relics protection unit "Yongji Bridge" (built in Tongzhi for six years, that is, 1867) across the county river, and Chengjiang is even more beautiful. Yongji Bridge is located in the east half of the county seat, across the Chengjiang River, with a total length of 96 meters, a width of 4 meters and a height of 7 meters. It is the best stone arch bridge in the county. The original pavilion of the bridge was built by Pan Fenggang after inheriting the local officials of Anding. This bridge is elegant in shape and exquisite in workmanship. It was built in the first month of the sixth year of Tongzhi in Qing Dynasty (1867) and completed in March. The bridge is engraved with the words "Yongji Bridge", each word is one foot square. 1972, a new reinforced concrete bridge is built above Yongji Bridge. 1978, a library was built on Yongji bridge deck, and the ancient bridge became a "water library". Now the library is gone, only the scenery on the river is left. Not far away, the second bridge was built. Since then, Du 'an County has extended in all directions.

Leisure parks opened in recent years provide a good place for everyone to relax.