Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Introduction to Tianzhuangtai Town
Introduction to Tianzhuangtai Town
Liaodong Bay Economic and Technological Development Zone, Panjin City, Liaoning Province
Tianzhuangtai Town is located on National Highway 305 (Zhuanghe-Linxi), connecting the checkpoints of southern Liaoning and western Liaoning, with the Daliao River The bridge connects to Yingkou. Since ancient times, there has been a saying that there were fields first and then Yingkou. The town government is located one kilometer north of the Liaohe Bridge. It has a population of 29,500 and an area of ??36 square kilometers. It has jurisdiction over 5 neighborhood committees: Nanda, Peking University, Jiuyuan, Pier, and Shengli; and 9 village committees: Pangjia, Central Pu, and Jijia. , Gaojia, Li Yang, Baijia, Malian, Da Nianfang, Yantan. Brief history:
In the Ming Dynasty of China, the Great Wall started from Jiayuguan Pass in Gansu Province in the west and wound eastward to the Yalu River, forming a solid military defense line. Nowadays, there is no trace of the Great Wall on the land of Liaoning, but the places named after "Tai" are where the beacon towers were in ancient times.
In the 10th year of the Shunzhi reign of the Qing Dynasty (1653), the Qing government issued the "Regulations on Recruiting People for Reclamation in Liaodong". At this point, Tianzhuang Terrace was recorded in historical records and has well-documented records.
In Panjin, there are dozens of places named after "Tai". Compared with all "Taiwan", Tianzhuang Terrace in the ancient town is more important: it guards the right bank of the Liao River, looks to Yingkou in the south, connects Jinzhou to the west, and the Bohai Sea to the left. It has become a key point to control enemy ships from invading inland rivers from the sea.
In view of this, in the 27th year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1394 AD), a beacon tower was built three kilometers west of the town and was heavily guarded. By the Qing Dynasty, Tianzhuang Terrace had two cannons of 10,000 kilograms and twelve cannons of more than 5,500 kilograms.
In the eighth year of the Xianfeng reign of the Qing Dynasty (1858), the Qing government opened Niuzhuang as a treaty port, and Tianzhuang Terrace became the Liaohe River water transport terminal.
The Sino-Japanese War:
In 1894, the Sino-Japanese Sino-Japanese War began. On the evening of March 6, 1895, the war broke out at Grange Terrace. According to historical records, the Battle of Tianzhuangtai was the largest, most intense and last land battle in the Sino-Japanese War of 1894-1894. In order to attack Tianzhuang Terrace, the Japanese army committed three divisions with more than 20,000 men. Three days later, the battle ended with the defeat of the Qing army. After the bloody massacre of the city, the Japanese army set fire to civilian houses. Japanese officials stated that "the fire was raging and the flames were soaring into the sky day and night."
Not long after the fall of Tianzhuangtai, Li Hongzhang went to Japan in a panic and signed the Treaty of Shimonoseki. An eight-episode TV series "Sino-Japanese War" broadcast by China Central Television is a reappearance of this period of history.
The Sino-Japanese War Anti-Japanese Soldiers Cemetery, located 0.5 kilometers southwest of the Tianzhuangtai Town Government, was built to commemorate such a period of history and is a patriotic education base in Panjin City. "Records of the Qing Dynasty" records: "During the Kangxi and Qianlong years of the Qing Dynasty, Tianzhuang Terrace became a place for merchants in the lower reaches of the Liao River to perform car racing. The 800-mile river was lined with sails and rafters, and they came and went like shuttles." During the Yongzheng period of the Qing Dynasty, Yuan Xingshun opened in the center of the town. It not only operated department stores in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai and Hangzhou, but also handled deposit business. It was famous for its low prices and considerate service. After more than 200 years, it collapsed only after material control was implemented during the Manchukuo period. During the Qianlong period of the Qing Dynasty, Shangxinghao (later changed to Yixingquan) opened for business. There is a saying in the town that "there was Shangxinghao first, and then there was Laoye Temple (built in 1795)". By the middle of the Qing Dynasty, there were eight famous business houses in the town. Among them, Yishun Hua, run by Huang County native Wang Yaosan, is the largest. In 1861, Yingkou opened its port, and Yishunhua and Guangyongmao invested money to set up a branch in Yingkou. During the Sino-Japanese War of 1895 in the 20th year of the reign of Emperor Guangxu of the Qing Dynasty, the Japanese army burned down Tianzhuang Terrace and many shops were burned down.
From the middle of the Qing Dynasty to the Republic of China, Tianzhuang Terrace was the economic, political, cultural and military center in the southern part of the province. It was a commercial and trade wharf with a high reputation both inside and outside the province.
Tianzhuangtai is the largest shipping terminal on the Liaohe River earlier than Yingkou and an important material distribution center in Northeast China. It was called "the place where merchants gathered" by the Qing government and received much attention. At that time, there were thousands of boats moored along the Bali River; the market was prosperous and there were many shops. There are more than 300 industrial and commercial shops in various industries, among which there are more than 200 time-honored brands that have been in business for many years, especially Yongyu Cheong, Guangyongmao, Yishunhua, Shuangxinghe, Yongyuansheng, Renhehao, Taihe The eight major business houses of Zhai and Tianyitang are even more famous inside and outside the country. There are also very prosperous year-round special markets such as Dongliang Market, Firewood Market, Xi Market, Meat Market, Fish Market, Vegetable Market, Guayi Market, Livestock Market, and Kungfu Market. There are also stalls dotted with various snacks and exquisite handicrafts. The Lithography Bureau opened in 1930 and the Yongsheng Paper Mill established in 1940 were the first to create Panjin's printing and papermaking industries. In the first year of the reign of Emperor Guangxu of the Qing Dynasty (1875), Chen Fengjiu of Yaowangmiao Village opened Taihe Zeng Store in Tianzhuang Terrace. The front store operated department stores and the back yard machine-pressed oil. Two years later, Taihe Zeng Branch opened in Shuangtaizi. In addition to operating department stores, In addition to oil extraction, he also dealt in grain and timber; two years later, he bought two boat and net shops in Erjie Gou, named Fuchanglong; two years later, he bought the Erdao Qizi Salt Flats southwest of Dawa; his home There are also more than 400 acres of land, making it the largest comprehensive agricultural, industrial, commercial and fishery business in the region. In the fifth year of the reign of Emperor Guangxu of the Qing Dynasty (1879), Zhang Xiangdong's Fuxingkui pastry shop opened in Tianzhuangtai, which was famous for its pastries.
In the early Qing Dynasty, Tianzhuangtai Liaohe Wharf began to prosper, and the hotel industry emerged. By the 59th year of Qianlong's reign in the Qing Dynasty (1795), there were more than 10 restaurants and more than 30 pubs and biscuit snack shops. Food stalls on Tianzhuang Terrace are concentrated in front of the Temple of Wealth and Laoye Temple. Among them, Chenjiaguan's three delicacies (fresh seafood, leeks, and pork) fried buns, Zhou Xingwang's "Zhou Noodles", and Wang Qingyun's "Wangba" cut cakes have remained popular for a century. There are more than a dozen varieties of snacks.
Tianzhuang Terrace belonged to Niuzhuang Eight Banners Officials in the early Qing Dynasty.
During the Xianfeng period, commercial donation organizations were already established. In the second year of Guangxu's reign, it belonged to the third southwest township of Haicheng County and a township association was established. In the thirty-first year of Guangxu's reign, a patrol police station was established. In the first year of Xuantong, it was placed under the Zhili Hall of Yingkou and named Zhengbei Town. In the second year of the Republic of China, it belonged to the seventh district of Yingkou County, with district officials in charge of local administration and police. In 1937, it was included in Panshan County. In the 13th year of the Republic of China, the area under its jurisdiction once reached 40 square kilometers and it was in charge of 32 natural villages.
Tianzhuang Terrace is the earliest cultural birthplace in this area. From the Ming Dynasty (before Longqing) to the 12th year of the Republic of China, Chongxing Temple, Wenchang Palace, Chaoyang Palace, Guandi Temple, Wanghaiguan, and Baoding Temple were successively built. There are 9 temples including Linggong Palace, Lingyun Palace, Ice Temple and Mosque. The incense spreads far and wide, and the temple fairs are lively, which have become the unique characteristics of the ancient town. From the establishment of private schools and schools in the middle of the Qing Dynasty, to the establishment of public primary schools in the 31st year of Guangxu's reign, private primary schools such as Yuying, Mosque, Girls' and Yuanpu were established, and in 1946 the first junior high school in the territory was established. Educational development has a long history. , and cultivated many talents. Since the early days of the Republic of China, the Patriotic Tea Garden and the Liuhe Tea Garden (later renamed Xingya Grand Stage) have been established successively. It has become a theater that can accommodate nearly a thousand people. It has a variety of performances and famous actors. Peking Opera master Zhou Xinfang also came here to perform. In addition, there are libraries scattered throughout the town, and active folk yangko, stilts, and dragon lanterns. It fully demonstrates the prosperity of culture and art in the ancient town in the past.
At the end of the Qing Dynasty and the beginning of the Republic of China, 8 villages in the suburbs of Tianzhuangtai had 70 hectares of vegetable land, with an annual output of more than 4 million kilograms of commercial vegetables, 80% of which was shipped to Yingkou. There are more than 20 specialized vegetable stalls and a vegetable market. The daily turnover in peak season is about 5,000 kilograms. In the early years of the Republic of China, there were two soy sauce gardens on Tianzhuang Terrace, Qingfengju and Taihezhai, which produced soy sauce, miso, vinegar and sesame oil. Before 1930, all major businesses had guest rooms to receive merchants. In 1931, there were three small hotels in Grange Terrace. In 1931, Liu opened a photo studio in Tianzhuang Terrace. In 1931, there were 2 barber shops in Grange Terrace, and by 1945 there were 9 barber shops.
In 1935, Liu Lianhui and Zhou Sheng jointly built a 40-square-meter ice kiln in Tianzhuang Terrace, storing 120 cubic meters of natural ice, and selling ice cubes and ice chips in summer. In 1940, Li Tianyi and others opened a machine-made ice cream shop in Tianzhuang Terrace, with a daily output of 10,000 pieces.
Tianzhuangtai built forts and forts since the ninth year of Xianfeng, and it became an important place to guard the gateway to the Liaohe River. It was also the main battlefield of the last fierce battle of the Sino-Japanese War of 1894-1899, thus making the ancient town famous in history. From the Northeastern Army's heroic defense of the ancient town after the September 18th Incident, to the night-time invasion of the Japanese invaders by the volunteers, to the three battles during the War of Liberation, they all wrote tragic poems for the ancient town.
The Anti-Japanese War:
Only five days after the Japanese army launched the "September 18th" incident, that is, September 23, 1937, when the Japanese invading army When they triumphantly occupied Jilin City, the capital of Jilin Province at that time, and when the Nanjing National Government issued a "Letter to the People of the Nation" warning the people at that time to "maintain a serious and calm attitude towards Japan," the anti-Japanese warriors Xiang Qingshan, Panjin, and More than 400 people from Zhang Haitian, Gai Zhonghua and other troops bravely attacked Tianzhuangtai Town, Yingkou City Power Station and water sources under Japanese control. This was the first time after the September 18th Incident that the Japanese invaders were attacked head-on by the people in the Northeast. Panjin heroes fired the first shot of the Chinese people's armed resistance against the Japanese militaristic invasion.
The ancient town declined gradually during the Japanese and puppet rule, but was reborn after the liberation in 1948. Business is becoming increasingly prosperous, industry is developing rapidly, and culture, education, and health are becoming more prosperous. Famous products - Tuqiang brand lifting pulleys and Daohuaxiang liquor, once added color to the ancient town; the gymnastics team of Dongfang Primary School cultivated sports stars who are famous at home and abroad, adding to the splendor of the ancient town. The completion of the Liaohe River Bridge made the ancient ferry accessible. From 1967 to 1979, 7,000 acres of cultivated land was developed on the deserted beach 15 kilometers away from the town, thus becoming the nationally famous "Wuqi Town". In February 1975, the ancient town suffered serious damage from a 7.3-magnitude earthquake. After three years of hard work, the people of the town rebuilt their homes and gave them a new look. The ancient town of Tianzhuangtai, which has experienced vicissitudes of history, is making strides in the spring breeze of reform and opening up.
After liberation, the industry and commerce of Tianzhuangtai Town have made great progress, especially the industry developed rapidly at that time. When the town was most prosperous, there were more than 200 enterprises of various types. The reed weaving industry led the country in the late 1970s and 1980s. In the transportation industry, private carriages cooperated to organize Tianzhuangtai Transportation Co., Ltd. in 1952. In the early 1970s, the transportation company purchased Jiefang CA10 cars and changed its name to Yingkou Tianzhuangtai Motor Vehicle Team. Then it gradually developed to 32 freight trucks and 4 auxiliary vehicles and was renamed Dawa County Automobile Freight Company No. 2, becoming one of only three professional transport fleets in Panjin City.
- Previous article:Studying English abroad
- Next article:The story of several black people
- Related articles
- Where is the best place for 30 million immigrants to retire?
- Can China still be called "the motherland" after emigrating to Singapore?
- Why is Vietnamese archaeopteryx cheap?
- A detailed description of the education system in New South Wales, Australia
- What are the majors in Qiyang Vocational Secondary School?
- What are the procedures for a self-help tour from China to Salt Lake City, USA?
- Idioms about summer and winter
- Changzhou immigration lawyer
- Graduated immigrants return to China
- Which is better, Guiyang, Qionghai, Beihai, Haikou or the east, to settle down and provide for the aged?