Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Introduction of Kuoshan Township

Introduction of Kuoshan Township

Kuoshan Township is located at the foot of Wangzhou Mountain, 18.7 kilometers east of the county seat. The township is named after two mountains in the east and west. According to Pingyang County Records of the Republic of China, the mountains are included in the east and west. Qing belongs to the twenty-third capital. In the early Republic of China, it was called Lingnan Township, and in the twenty-fourth year of the Republic of China (1935), it was called Kuoshan Township, which belongs to Jinxiang Township. When the government was established in 1949, the jurisdiction was divided into two townships, Shan and General, both of which belonged to Jinxiang District. In 1955, two townships were merged and called Kuoshan Township, which belonged to Qianku District. There are mountains, plains and canals in the territory, commonly known as "six mountains, one water and three fields". There are more than 1 thousand mu of cultivated land, mainly planting rice and sweet potatoes. Cash crops include rapeseed, tea, citrus poplar, plum, peach and so on. Chinese fir, bamboo, black wattle and masson pine are planted in mountainous areas. There are 2 printing and micro-seal, trademark production and other enterprises.