Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - What are the historical sites about the Three Kingdoms in Xuchang?

What are the historical sites about the Three Kingdoms in Xuchang?

The origin of Xuchang's name began in the two years of Wei and Huang in the Three Kingdoms (22 1 year), and its evolution was even longer. According to legend, "Xu" originated from Yao nationality and was named after grazing here. After the establishment of the Xia Dynasty, Xu Di was the center of activities in the Xia Dynasty, with the capital of Xia Qi in Xiayi, and "the princes were in Juntai" (Juntai was at the foot of Sanfeng Mountain in Yuzhou City today). During the Yin and Shang Dynasties, the vassal states and tribes distributed in many places were Li (now Yuzhou City), Xiong (now changge city City), Kunwu (now Xuchang County) and Kang (now Yuzhou City). During the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, the promised land was occupied by Zheng and Chu successively. Belong to Korea, Wei and Chu. In the seventeenth year of King Qin (230 BC), the Qin Dynasty settled in Yingchuan County and ruled Yangzhai (Yin Di, now Yuzhou City). Yingchuan County governs 12 counties, including Xu County (now Xuchang County), Yangzhai County (now Yuzhou City), Changshe County (now changge city), Yanling County and Xiangcheng County. In the sixth year of Emperor Gaozu of the Western Han Dynasty (20 1 BC), Xu County was analyzed and built (governing the present Weidu District). Xuxian County, Xianxian County, Yangzhai County, Changshe County (governing the old city of changge city today), Yanling County (governing the ancient city village of Pengdian Township in Yanling County today) and Xiangcheng County all belong to Yingchuan County. During the Three Kingdoms Period and the Three Kingdoms Period thereafter, Wei called Yingchuan County, which belonged to Yuzhou, and Xuchang County, Yingshang County, Yanling County and Changshe County all belonged to Yingchuan County. Xuchang is one of the five capitals of Wei. In the second year of Wei Huang (22 1), Emperor Cao Pi changed Xu County to Xuchang County with the phrase "Han died in Xu and Wei Jichang died in Xu". In the Yuan Dynasty, Xu was still a state, and Changshe, Changge and Xiangcheng counties belonged to it. Yanling belongs to Kaifeng prefecture. In the first year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1368), Changshe County was abolished and merged into Xuzhou, leading to 4 counties, which belonged to Changge and Xiangcheng. Xuzhou and Zhou Jun were both moved to Kaifeng. In the third year of Wanli (1575), Zhou Jun was changed to Yuzhou. At the end of Ming Dynasty, Li Zicheng Rebels changed Yuzhou to Junping House. In the early Qing Dynasty, Xuzhou and Yuzhou belonged to Henan Province. In the second year of Yongzheng (1724), Xuzhou was promoted to Zhili, and Changge belonged to it. Yanling belongs to Kaifeng prefecture. In the 13th year of Yongzheng (1735), Xuzhou was promoted to Xuzhou Prefecture, and Linying, Yancheng, Xiangcheng, Changge, Mixian (now xinmi city) and Xinzheng belonged to it. Xuzhou Prefecture and Kaifeng Prefecture are both under the jurisdiction of Henan Province. After the founding of the People's Republic of China, Xuzhou was changed to Xuchang County and Yuzhou was changed to Yuxian County. It belongs to Yudong Road, Henan Province with Changge County. Yanling County is directly under Henan Province. 1926, the abandoned road is a district, and Xuchang is the second administrative region of Henan Province, which governs Xuchang (now Weidu District). Changge and Yuxian belong to the first administrative region of Henan Province, which has jurisdiction over Zheng County (now Zhengzhou City). Yanling is directly under Henan Province. 1932, Xuchang was the fifth administrative region of Henan province, and the governor's office was located in Xuchang, which governed 9 counties including Xuchang, Yanling and Xiangcheng. Changge and Yuxian belong to the first administrative region of Henan Province. 1944 In May, Changge, Xuchang, Yanling and Yuxian were successively occupied by Japanese invaders. In June+10 of the same year, the Eighth Route Army entered western Henan, opened up anti-Japanese base areas of Yumi New (now the junction of Yuzhou, xinmi city and xinzheng city) and (now the junction of Yuzhou and Jiaxian), and established Yumi New Office and county anti-Japanese democratic government. 1945 in may, the eighth route army troops from Hebei, Shandong and Henan opened the Shuixi anti-Japanese base area at the junction of Yanling and Fugou, and established the anti-Japanese democratic government in Yanfu county. In August of the same year, Japan surrendered and Xuchang was restored as the fifth administrative region of Henan Province of the National Government. The Supervision Department is located in Xuchang (now Weidu District), which governs 9 counties including Xu County, Yanling and Xiangcheng. Changge and Yuxian still belong to the first administrative region of Henan Province. 1February, 949, People's Republic of China (PRC) * * * merged the second district and the fifth district of western Henan administrative office to establish Xuchang District (now Weidu District of Xuchang City), which governs Xuchang City (now Weidu District), Xuchang County, Changge, Yanling, Luohe City, Yancheng County, Wuyang County and Yexian County. 1960 revoked Xuchang county and merged into Xuchang city (now Weidu District). 1964 In March, Pingdingshan City was renamed Pingdingshan Special Zone, and Xuchang Special Zone was set aside. 1May, 965, Fugou, Xihua and Shangshui counties were included in Zhoukou area. From 65438 to 0979, Wugang District was transferred from Pingdingshan City to Xuchang District. 1982, 165438+ 10 was included in Pingdingshan city. 1983 10, Lushan, Baofeng and Yexian, which belong to Xuchang area, are included in Pingdingshan City. 1February, 986, Xuchang was abandoned, and Xuchang was promoted to a provincial city, which governed Weidu District, Xuchang County, Changge County, Yanling County and Yuxian County. Xiangcheng and Jiaxian were placed under Pingdingshan City. Wuyang, Linying and Yancheng were placed under Luohe City. On June 25th, 1988, Yuxian was changed to Yuzhou. 1993 12 14, changge county was changed to changge city. On August 25th, 1997, Xiangcheng County was transferred from Pingdingshan City to Xuchang City. 1986 65438+1October 18 With the approval of the State Council, Xuchang was upgraded to a prefecture-level city, and the four counties of Yuxian, Changge, Xuchang and Yanling, which belonged to the original Xuchang area, were placed under the jurisdiction of Xuchang. In 2000, according to the data of the fifth national census, the total population of Xuchang was 4124086; Weidu District 373387 Xuchang County 737384 Yanling County 564477 Xiangcheng County 679863 Yuzhou City122669 changge city 646306 /view/3046.htm