Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Historical evolution of Jingbian County

Historical evolution of Jingbian County

According to the research of ancient cultural sites such as Xiaoqiaopan and Duchangou in the county, as early as the Paleolithic Age, there were ancestors reproducing and living in Jingbian County.

About the 16th to 7th centuries BC, Jingbian County was a place where the ethnic minority geese lived together.

In the Spring and Autumn Period, the county was inhabited by the Bai Zhai minority. In the eighth year of King Zhou Jing (512 BC), the Jin people destroyed Zhai. Until the seventh year of King Zhou Lie (369 BC), the county area always belonged to Jin. After the destruction of Jin, it belonged to Wei. In the fifth year of the Yuan Dynasty of Queen Hui of Wei (330 BC), after the Battle of Diaoyin between Wei and Qin, Wei dedicated 15 counties of Shangjun to Qin, and the present county territory returned to Qin.

After Qin unified the six kingdoms (221 BC), the county belonged to Shangjun.

In the Han Dynasty, the county was established as Shangjun Sheyan County. In the Western Han Dynasty, it was affiliated to the Shuofang Assassination History Department; in the Eastern Han Dynasty, it was changed to the Bingzhou Assassination History Department.

During the Western Jin Dynasty of the Three Kingdoms, the county was occupied by Qiang and Hu.

During the Eastern Jin Dynasty and the Sixteenth Kingdom, the county was successively occupied by Later Zhao, Former Qin and Later Qin. In the third year of Yixi in the Eastern Jin Dynasty (407), the Later Qin Dynasty Helianbobo established his own army, occupied Shangjun, and established the Daxia Kingdom. In the ninth to fourteenth year of Yixi (413-418), he built the capital Tongwancheng in the northern part of the present county. (Today's Baichengzi, Hongdunjian Township).

During the Southern and Northern Dynasties, the Northern Wei Dynasty destroyed Daxia in the fourth year of Shiguang (427), established Tongwan Town in the fourth year of Shen (431), and established Yanlu County in the seventh year of Taiping Zhenjun (446). In the 11th year of He Dynasty (487), Xiazhou was reorganized into Xiazhou. The counties belonged to Huazheng County and Chanxi County, and the western part belonged to Shanlu County. In the fourth year of Baoding in the Northern Zhou Dynasty (564), Ningshuo County (the administrative seat of today's Yangqiao Bank) was established in the east, under the jurisdiction of Honghua County.

In the first year of Kaihuang's reign in the Sui Dynasty (581), Honghua County was removed and Xiazhou was reestablished. In the third year (583), Xiazhou was changed to Shuofang County, Shanlu County was removed, and the area under its jurisdiction was merged into Changze County. The counties belong to Shuofang County, Changze County, Yanlv County and Ningshuo County. In the first year of Yining of Emperor Gong (617), Liang Shidu established the Liang Kingdom in Xiazhou, and the county belonged to Liang.

In the second year of Tang Wude (619), Ningshuo County returned to Tang Dynasty. In the sixth year (623), Nanxia Prefecture was established in Ningshuo. In the second year of Zhenguan (628), Liang Shidu was eliminated, Honghua County was renamed Xiazhou, Nanxiazhou and Ningshuo County were withdrawn, and Yanlv County was changed to Shuofang County. Ningshuo County was reestablished in the fifth year of Zhenguan (631), and was withdrawn in the second year of Chang'an (702). It was reestablished in the fourth year of Kaiyuan (716), and was withdrawn again in the ninth year (721). Set up again soon.

Abandoned roads were built during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period. The Later Liang, Later Tang, Later Jin, Later Han, and Later Zhou dynasties followed the establishment of the Tang Dynasty. The county belongs to the three counties of Xiazhou Shuofang, Ningshuo, and Changze.

During the Song Dynasty, the county was a place repeatedly contested by the Northern Song Dynasty and Western Xia Dynasty. It belonged to the Song Dynasty at first, and then belonged to Xiazhou, Longzhou, Hongzhou and Youzhou of Xixia for a long time.

In the Yuan Dynasty, the county belonged to Yan'an Road, Xingzhongshu Province, Shaanxi Province.

In the sixth year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1373), the Jingbian Guards were set up, and in the same year the Jingbian Road was set up.

In the third year of Chenghua in the Ming Dynasty (1467), Jingbian camp was set up.

In the first year of Emperor Kangxi of the Qing Dynasty (1662), Jingbian Road was withdrawn, and the original camps and forts were under the jurisdiction of Yulin Road, and Jingbian Station was established at the same time.

In the ninth year of Yongzheng (1731), Jingbian County was established and subordinated to Yulin Prefecture.

In the eighth year of Qianlong's reign (1743), Jingbian County was placed under the jurisdiction of Yan'an Prefecture. Taking New Castle as the county seat: "It borders Qingpingbao in Huaiyuan County to the east, 120 miles away; Liushujian in Dingbian County to the west, 120 miles away; and Niutoupo in Baoan County to the south, 110 miles away; Ten miles north to the border wall" ("Jingbian County Chronicles" handwritten by Qianlong).

During the Guangxu period (1875-1908), Jingbao was established as the county seat: "It extends one hundred miles to Cuijia Bank in the east and borders Di Qingyuan in Huaiyuan County; it extends one hundred and ten miles to Erdaoqu in the west. , bordering the Tea Shop in Dingbian County; 210 miles south to Huanghuachitan, bordering Liugou in Baoan County; outside the north gate is the border wall, and exits to Si Pushu, 60 miles away, and borders Huaiyuan County It borders Bentaerliang; it reaches Shenyuanzi 80 miles southeast and borders Pingqiao in Ansai County; it borders Kuokuochuan 210 miles southwest and borders Houjiacha in Dingbian County and Anhua County, Gansu Province. It is bounded by Zhiluan Shitou; it is 60 miles northeast to Mu Ussu and borders Xujiasha Bank in Huaiyuan County; 110 miles northwest is Shijiadikeng, and is bordered by Ershilitang in Dingbian County. Two hundred and ten miles, and the north and south are 270 miles" (Guangxu version of "Jingbian County Chronicles").

In the first year of the Republic of China (1912), Yulin Road was established and Jingbian came under the jurisdiction of Yulin Road.

On May 28th, the 24th year of the Republic of China (1935), Liu Zhidan led the Red Army to open the county town of Jing. In most of Keng Township, some villages in Sanchaqu Township and Longzhou Township, there are 3 townships, 8 guarantees and 147 A.

In April of the same year, the Shaanxi-Gansu Border Soviet Government under the leadership of the Communist Party of China established the Jingbian County Soviet Government (commonly known as West Jingbian) in Taolibao in the west of the county. After October, it came under the leadership of the Soviet Government of Northern Shaanxi Province. In August, under the leadership of the Northwest Working Committee of the Communist Party of China and the Workers' and Peasants' Democratic Government of Northern Shaanxi, Yu Qingyangcha also established the Jingbian County Soviet Government (commonly known as Dong Jingbian), which was later returned to the Northern Shaanxi Provincial Party Committee and the Leader of the Soviet Government of Northern Shaanxi Province.

August of the 26th year of the Republic of China (1937). The Party Committee of the Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia Border Region decided to merge the Hengshan County Soviet Government and the East and West Jingbian County Soviet Governments into the Jingheng County Soviet Government. In October, after the establishment of Hengshan Central County, Jingbian County was established. That year, Jingbian County was placed under the jurisdiction of the Sanbian District Supervisory Commissioner's Office.

In the 30th year of the Republic of China (1941), the Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia Border Region government transferred the original 23 counties into 29 counties and cities. Jingbian County is a county directly under the Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia Border Region Government.

During the War of Liberation, Jingbian County was under the jurisdiction of the Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia Border Region. In July of the 38th year of the Republic of China (1949), the Trilateral Division was revoked and Jingbian County came under the jurisdiction of the Yan'an Division.

In June of the 31st year of the Republic of China (1942), after Wuqi County was established, the Trilateral Division assigned Fenghuang and Luojian districts in Jingbian County to Wuqi. In 1949, Wuqi County was abolished, and Fenghuang and Luojian districts were placed under Jingbian. In 1950, Wuqi County was restored, and the above two districts were assigned to Wuqi.

From 1950 to 1968, Jingbian County was affiliated to the Yulin District Commissioner's Office.

From 1968 to 1979, Jingbian County was affiliated to the Yulin Regional Revolutionary Committee.

From 1979 to 2010, Jingbian County was affiliated to the Yulin District Administrative Office.