Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - How to read the village in Beijing?

How to read the village in Beijing?

Cuanxia Village is located in Zhaitang Town, Mentougou District, the western suburb of Beijing. Its real name is Cuanxia Village, which is 90 kilometers away from Beijing. This is a village that many old Beijingers like to go to.

"Cuan" is also a pictographic Chinese character. The original meaning of "Cuan" is stove. When this mountain village was built in those years, the owner named it "Cuanxia", which means to avoid the cold and maybe take refuge. This view implies that people have a strong sense of paradise. There are also vivid jingles handed down from generation to generation: Xing prefix, Lin prefix waist, and big characters are on fire.

Cuanxia village, whose full name is Han, is said to have immigrated from Sophora japonica in Hongtong County, Shanxi Province in the Ming and Qing Dynasties. Up to now, it has bred 17 generations.

Kuanduoxia village has a history of more than 400 years, and now it still preserves 500 Ming and Qing quadrangles. For the first time in China, a relatively complete ancient mountain village complex was discovered, with reasonable layout, rigorous structure and distinctive features. The gatehouse is well-graded, the piers and abutments are beautifully carved, the brick carving screen wall is unique, and mural couplets can be seen everywhere.

Village history

Cuanxia Village, built in the Ming Dynasty, followed the Ming system in the Qing Dynasty. During the Yongle period of the Ming Dynasty (1403- 1424), the ancestors of this village moved here from Shanxi with the migration from Shanxi to Beijing, and established this Han nationality settlement.

In the tenth year of Ming Dynasty (15 15), Han Fujin, Han and Han Fucang, the ancestors of Cuanxia Village, were ordered to guard the pass from Yanhe City to Cuankou, and gradually multiplied and developed, forming Cuanxia Village where Han people lived together.

In the 14th year of Ming Dynasty (15 19), the ancient post road was built, which gradually developed into an important post station for merchants in the past, and then formed an ancient village settlement.

In the sixth year of Tongzhi in Qing Dynasty (1876), Cuanxia village was placed under the management of Qijia Temple in wanping county, and the soldiers were transferred to the people's army. During the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression period, the anti-Japanese democratic government in the first district of wanping county moved to Ganxia village.