Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The Historical Evolution of Touzhan Township

The Historical Evolution of Touzhan Township

Touzhan Town is famous for its post station-crow head station, which was built in the Qing Dynasty. The crow's head stands in Mongolian, which means "tying a horse" and in Chinese, it is the first stop. After the founding of the Republic of China, 19 15 was placed under the Jingxing Municipal Administration Bureau in March. 1929 65438+ 10 "changed the bureau into a county", which is under the jurisdiction of Jingxing county. After the fall of Northeast China, it moved to the fifth district at first, and then set up Touzhan Village. 1945 after the "93" victory in War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression, Jingxing county established fourth area on 1946, and 1955 was changed to the head station area. 1956 In March, Jingxing County was merged into Longjiang County.

After that, set up a head station in the township. 1958 In September, Huashan and Sanhe Township merged and renamed Touzhan People's Commune. In the early period of the Cultural Revolution, it was renamed as Hongwei Commune, and the name of Touzhan Commune was restored in April 1970. May 1984, changed to Touzhan Township.

At the end of 20 14, Touzhan Township was changed to Touzhan Town according to the introduction of relevant leading units.

Touzhan Township is surrounded by Nenjiang River, Chuo 'er River and Yarlung Zangbo River in the east, south and north, with flat terrain, fertile soil and abundant water resources. This township is one of the newly-built "immigrant villages" for the resettlement of Shandong immigrants in 1956. The total area of the township is 348 square kilometers, with 6.5438+0.4 million mu of cultivated land and 6.5438+0.76 million mu of grassland. Give priority to agriculture, combining agriculture and animal husbandry.