Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The Historical Evolution of Yangjiao Town

The Historical Evolution of Yangjiao Town

In the fifty years of Qing Qianlong (1785), a landslide occurred in Li Jiawan, and rock debris flows piled up along the river bank to form a horn-shaped moraine, hence the name Yang Jiao moraine. As Wulitan (the first long beach in Wujiang River, Li Qian) is surrounded by dangers and water is urgent, cargo ships unload goods here, and the service industry gradually rises, forming a market town. In the thirty-fourth year of Guangxu (1908), Yaode Township was established here. In the Republic of China 19 (1930), it was changed to Yangjiao Town, and in 37 years, it managed 13 insurance companies. 1951March Yangjiao Town renewed the first and second insurance; 1June, 958, Zhongyun Township was evacuated to Yangjiao Town and changed to a township. In September, 1992, Yang Jiao, Changpo and Yanshanhong townships merged to form Yangjiaojian, the resident of the town people's government, in charge of Yangjiaojian neighborhood committee and four resident groups, namely Chaoyang, Qingnian, Luchi, Tian Ping, Zhongyan, Tianwan, Shichuang, Miaoling, Cang Ba, Dashu, Yard, Lihua, Yanshanhong and Chaling. Since 1996, in view of the fact that Shanya Village has not been paved and illuminated by electric lights, and the living conditions of farmers are very bad, Yangjiao Town has made overall arrangements for five operation groups under Shanya Village, and Yangjiao Town has 15 villages and 75 operation groups under its jurisdiction. In February, 2003, Wulong County adjusted the township organizational system, and Beiya Township was merged into Yangjiao Town. Up to now, Yangjiao Town governs 10 villages: Chaoyang Village, Chun Qing Village, Tianwan Village, Shichuang Village, Miaoling Village, Chaling Village, Yanshan Red Village, Beiya Village and Eling Village.