Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - What is the pronunciation of "Xi 'an Qujiang"?
What is the pronunciation of "Xi 'an Qujiang"?
Commentary: Qujiang is located in the southeast of Xi City, where the famous Qujiang Royal Garden in Tang Dynasty is located. There are Qujiang Pond, Wild Goose Pagoda, Tang Furong Garden, Cold Kiln, Qin Ershi Mausoleum, Tang City Wall and other places of interest. Qujiang New District is a national cultural industry demonstration zone, a national 5A-level scenic spot and a national ecological zone.
Xi 'an Qujiang is a master of Chinese ancient gardens and architectural art, and is known as one of the pioneers of China classical gardens. In the Qin Dynasty, Yichun Garden, the imperial forbidden garden, was opened here, and the famous Yichun Xia Yuan was built. When the Sui Dynasty built Daxing City on Qujiang River, Emperor Wendi of Sui Dynasty was very suspicious and superstitious about Feng Shui. Daxing city is high in the southeast and low in the northwest, and feng shui tends to the southeast. The harem is located in the middle of the north side, and it can never overwhelm the southeast in topography. Some people suggest using the "annoying" method to break it.
If Qujiang is dug into a deep pool and separated from the city, it will be surrounded by a royal forbidden garden and become a paradise for emperors. In this way, the king of the Sui Dynasty will never be threatened. Fortunately, Qujiang has a natural form of meandering water circulation, which can become a scenic spot with a little repair.
Extended data
The development of history
Qujiang Township is named after Qujiang Pool Site. The Han Dynasty was under the jurisdiction of Ling Du County, while the Sui Dynasty was under the jurisdiction of Daxing County. In the Tang Dynasty, Fang, Li, Yuan and Ming were set up as cooperatives, and in the Qing Dynasty, they were warehouses, which were under the jurisdiction of District 9 during the Republic of China. District 9 was the first township at the beginning of liberation. 1954, Chang' an county was divided into three townships, 10 villages, and became the seventh and eighth townships in District 9.
1955 adjusted to the first township and the fourth township. 1956 merged into Qujiangchi Township. Qujiangchi Commune was founded in 1958. Qujiang commune was called Qujiangchi branch when it merged with Yongning commune on 1960. The following year it was renamed Qujiangchi Commune, and 1963 was renamed Qujiang Commune. In the early days of the Cultural Revolution, it was renamed Xinfeng Commune. 1972 restored the name of Qujiang commune, and 1983 was changed to township.
- Previous article:Rich immigrants.
- Next article:Physical examination requirements for Canadian investment immigrants
- Related articles
- What are the latest scientific and technological information in the world for electronic tabloids?
- Speech at the Economic Activity Analysis Meeting
- Three essentials of pure land
- Chatting about sandstorms and sending friends.
- Why choose to register an offshore company in Singapore?
- Top ten brands of waterproof materials in China?
- Ask a world famous photographer.
- What does it mean for the survivors to shed tears in the dust?
- What are luc besson's ten films?
- Three groups of people suitable for Japanese immigrants