Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - What is the history of Zhumadian?

What is the history of Zhumadian?

Zhumadian has a long history.

The discovery of paleolithic cultural sites such as Dashishan in Queshan County shows that humans lived here as early as 18000 years ago.

Ground houses, children's urns and coffins, caves, exquisite stone tools and all kinds of pottery were found in the Neolithic cultural site in Yangzhuang about 4,500 years ago, which shows that there are houses and villages here, and agriculture, animal husbandry and handicrafts for making pottery and stones are also relatively developed.

With the development of production, private ownership and class sprouted.

After Zhou destroyed the Shang Dynasty, he was enfeoffed as a vassal, and his brother was Cai.

There are Cai (now Shangcai County), Lu (now Xincai County), Shen (now Pingyu County and eastern runan county, northern Zhengyang County), Jiang (now Zhengyang County and southern Queshan County), Dao (now northern Queshan County, western runan county and Yicheng District), Fang (now suiping county), Bai (now Xiping County) and Zhong (now Biyang County).

During the Warring States period, these small feudal countries were successively annexed by Chu, and the seven warring states men attacked each other here for a long time.

In 223 BC, Li Xin, a general of the Qin Dynasty, led 200,000 troops to attack Chu. In Pingyu (now Gucheng Village, Northwest Sheqiao Township, Pingyu County), he fought fiercely with the Chu army for three days and three nights, and Qin Jun was defeated.

In the second year, the Qin general Wang Jian occupied a large territory between Chen (now Huaiyang County) and Pingyu, and the King of Chu dispatched troops to Pingyu to fight. Qin Jun held his ground and didn't engage with the Chu army, and then Wang Jian took advantage of Chu Dongjin's opportunity.

Send elite soldiers to pursue and defeat the Chu army.

In 22 1 year BC, Qin unified the six countries.

Qin Shihuang abolished the enfeoffment system and established counties. Zhumadian is now under Yingchuan County (Metallurgical Institute is now Yuzhou City).

Chen Jun (now Huaiyang County) played an important role in the war that Qin destroyed six countries and established a feudal unified dynasty.

He is a famous politician in the history of China.

Due to the brutal rule of Qin Dynasty, the first peasant uprising led by Runan Chen Sheng broke out in China in 209 BC. After the rebels captured Chenjun (now Huaiyang County), Shengzai Chen "Zhang Chu" regime was established and was killed by traitors, but the Qin Dynasty was finally destroyed by the fire of peasant uprising.

In the fourth year of Emperor Gaudi of the Western Han Dynasty (203 BC), Runan was established and Ruyang was ruled by the county (located in Gucheng Village, Sheqiao Township, northwest of Pingyu County). It is under the jurisdiction of Yuzhou Secretariat, and has jurisdiction over 37 counties such as Ruyang (now runan county), Ancheng (now southeast of runan county), Yangcheng (now northwest of Pingyu County), Xincai and Shenyang (now Zhengyang County).

During the Han Dynasty, runan county's economy and culture developed gradually, showing a scene of prosperity.

During the reign of Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty, runan county built the Red Flag Skin, which spanned five counties, namely Pingyu, Runan, Zhengyang, Xincai and Xixian, and irrigated tens of thousands of mu of farmland.

In the Western Han Dynasty and Yuan Dynasty, Biyang County built horse skins and irrigated more than 10,000 hectares of farmland.

In the first year of Yong in the Eastern Han Dynasty, He Chang, the magistrate of Runan, built an old canal in Fuyang (north of Xincai County) and reclaimed more than 30,000 hectares of paddy fields.

During the reign of Emperor Zhong Ping, Runan Prefecture mobilized migrant workers to build a sluice with stones on Hongqiao Pi Dam, which further expanded the irrigation area.

The construction of water conservancy projects, such as red alkali mixing and horse skin, greatly improved agricultural production conditions and made runan county one of the richest areas in Zhougang.

During the Han Dynasty, there were many talented people in runan county. There are more than 65,438+000 officials and celebrities in runan county, whose names are listed in The Book of the Later Han Dynasty and The General Meaning of Customs. Therefore, it is called "You are half a dynasty" and "Runan strange man".

During the Three Kingdoms period, Zhumadian City now belongs to Wei, divided into runan county and Nanyang County.

In the Western Jin Dynasty, runan county was assigned to Runan Yin Na. The Eastern Jin Dynasty belonged to the former Qin Dynasty, followed by the Eastern Jin Dynasty, the later Qin Dynasty, the later Zhao Dynasty and the former Yan Dynasty.

During the Southern and Northern Dynasties, Runanxing, a subordinate, and Emperor Wen of the Southern Song Dynasty established an overseas Chinese country in runan county. At first, Runan was called Xuanzang. At the beginning of the Northern Wei Dynasty, Yuzhou was changed to Yuzhou, and it was renamed many times later.

At the beginning of the Sui Dynasty, the great cause was changed to Runan County, which belonged to Yuzhou and Biyang belonged to Huai 'an County of Yuzhou.

Tang and Song Dynasties belong to Cai Hetang.

In the first year of Tianbao, Emperor Xuanzong of the Tang Dynasty, the county was changed to Yuzhou, and Tang Suzong changed runan county to Yuzhou in the early Yuan Dynasty.

Restore Tang Zhou.

In the early generation, Baoying changed Yuzhou to Cai Zhou.

In the third year of Jianyan (1 129), Jin conquered Cai Zhou and established the Confederate army in Cai Zhou town.

The early Yuan Dynasty was the four dynasties of Cai, Chen and Tang.

In the 30th year of Yuan Dynasty (1293), Cai Zhou was promoted to Runing House and Biyang was returned to Nanyang House.

During the Ming and Qing Dynasties, Zhumadian City now belonged to Runing House and Nanyang House, and later to Henan Road.

After years of war at the end of Yuan Dynasty, the population of Runing area dropped sharply, and it was desolate everywhere.

Ming Taizu ordered landless farmers in Taihu Lake Basin and Shaanxi Province to move to southern Henan.

At that time, counties in Runing received a large number of immigrants, and large areas of wasteland were reclaimed to grow crops.

At the beginning of the Qing Dynasty, * * * took measures to encourage reclamation and clearly announced the land of the Ming Dynasty vassal king.

Whoever cultivates belongs to him.

Jin Zhen, the magistrate of Runing County, registered more than 6,000 hectares of land occupied by King Chong Palace in Ming Dynasty, and admitted that these lands belonged to the original tenant farmers.

Local officials in Runing attach great importance to water conservancy construction. During the five to seven years of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty, Ruyang, Shangcai, Xincai, Queshan, Xiping, Suiping, Pingyu and other counties dredged 327 canals, which improved agricultural production conditions, alleviated floods and promoted the development of factory production.

After the Opium War, China gradually became a semi-colonial and semi-feudal society, with prominent social contradictions and constant peasant uprisings.

185 1 year, Anbaili rebellion broke out in Pingyu.

1853, the Taiping Army entered the Runing area in the northern expedition.

1860, centering on Pingyu, the Nian Army Uprising led by Chen Daxi broke out.

The four provinces of Hubei, Henan, Shandong and Anhui suffered a heavy blow from the reactionary rule of the Qing Dynasty.

1900, in response to the anti-imperialist struggle of the Boxer Rebellion, Queshan, Biyang, Suiping and other places launched anti-foreign religious struggles against imperialist religious aggression.

1906, the "Renyihui" uprising led by Miao Jinsheng broke out in Suiping.

At the same time, the wave of bourgeois national democratic revolution gradually spread to Zhumadian City.

1906, Menzigu and Liu Cuixuan of Xincai County joined the League.

1907, Xincai branch of the League was established, with Ren Zhiming as the branch minister.

At this time, Liu Cong, a member of Xincai League, actively promoted bourgeois democratic thoughts after returning to Japan, and Xincai once became the center of the democratic revolution in southern Henan.

In the second year of the Republic of China (19 13), Runing House was renamed Xiangnan Road. 19 18 changed to Ruyang Road.

Abandoned Road 1927, * * * Established the Commissioner's Office of the Eighth Administrative Region of Henan Province, located in Runan.

19 19 the may 4th movement kicked off the new democratic revolution in China and promoted the new awakening of the people in Zhumadian. The vast number of young people are full of patriotic enthusiasm and devoted themselves to the vigorous anti-imperialist patriotic movement.

After the founding of the Communist Party of China, the people of Zhumadian actively carried out the workers' movement and the peasants' movement under the leadership of the Party, and opposed imperialism and the northern warlords. 1922 In the summer, Julelang, a railway worker, was established in Zhumadian Railway Station. In the autumn, it was renamed Zhumadian Branch of Jinghan Railway Federation of Trade Unions, which was the earliest worker organization established in Zhumadian City under the leadership of the Party.

1923 In February, the railway workers in Zhumadian participated in the Beijing-Han Railway which shocked China and foreign countries.

1925 during the May 30th Movement, workers, students and businessmen in Zhumadian went on strike, angrily denounced the atrocities of British and Japanese imperialism and supported the anti-imperialist struggles in Shanghai and Guangzhou.

At the same time, the peasant movement flourished.

1926, members of * * * came from Zhumadian, including members of * * *, Zhang Jiaduo, Zhang, (Yang Jingyu), Kong Jianwu and Yu Xiumin. Those who study in other places will use their holidays to return to China to carry out revolutionary propaganda activities.

A special branch of Zhumadian was established with Zhang Jiaduo as the secretary, Zhengyang, Runan and Queshan as seven party groups.

1April, 927, in order to meet the Northern Expedition, Zhumadian Teke led more than 20,000 peasants to riot, wiped out more than 200 Beiyang troops in one fell swoop, liberated Queshan County for the first time, and established the first county-level revolutionary regime of workers and peasants in Henan Province-Queshan County Temporary Security Committee, which wrote a glorious page in the revolutionary history of China.

After the Northern Expeditionary Army arrived in Zhumadian, it was warmly welcomed by people from all walks of life. /kloc-May 0/5 to/kloc-May 0/7, the Northern Expeditionary Army and Bong warlords fought fiercely in Shangcai and Xiping, and the Northern Expeditionary Army won a total victory. Since then, the rule of Beiyang in Henan has come to an end.

During the Second Revolutionary Civil War, Zhumadian City was the battlefield of new warlords. In order to resist the reactionary rule of * * *, under the leadership of * * * Zhumadian Teke, Zhang Jiaduo and Ma Shangde set up Queshan County Revolutionary Committee, and looked south around the mountain to meet Xinyang peasant army.

Liudian Autumn Harvest Uprising opened the prelude of Henan Agrarian Revolution and sowed the fire of armed survival in southern Henan.

Since then, there have been more than a dozen armed riots, such as the second peasant uprising in Quebian, the Shuitun uprising in Runan and the Baigou Temple uprising in Zhengyang, which have made positive contributions to the establishment of the Hubei, Henan and Anhui Soviet areas.