Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - History of Dongqiaokou Town

History of Dongqiaokou Town

According to the "Hubei Tongzhi" cloud: "Kui Ren said that the river flowing in the mountain stream is called Ling, and the people who live there are divided into two parts, namely Lingdong and Lingxi". Dongqiaokou was named because it is located in the mouth of the Yangtze River and in the east of the Southern Song County (old county). From the early years of the Republic of China to the twentieth year (193 1), the whole county of Badong was divided into 16 district, which was often called the sixth district on the left, the fourth district on the middle and the sixth district on the right. General control of local groups. Dongqiaokou Town belongs to Niudong District and Maifeng District in Zuoliu District respectively. Niudong District is located in Niudongping, which governs the area east of Dianzi River. Maifeng District is located in Erchong Cliff, which governs the area west of Dianzi River.

2 1, divided into six districts, and the town is under the jurisdiction of the second district office (Zengjialing).

In 25 years, it was divided into four districts, and the district office was changed to the district department. The town belongs to Xiqiao Township, the first district (Yingtuo was established at first, and then moved to Wanhutou).

In 26 years, the regional department has remained unchanged, and the joint guarantee has decreased.

In 30 years (194 1), the new county system was implemented, and the first district was abolished to ensure the counties under its jurisdiction. During the Second Revolutionary Civil War, the party organization of China's * * * Production Party led the people to establish revolutionary base areas and establish Soviet political power. Administrative districts were formed, consolidated or lost due to the revolutionary war situation, and there was no demarcation.

1May, 930 to1August, 932, the Revolutionary Committee of Baguixing County successively set up four district Soviet governments in Jiangbei administrative area, and each district had township Soviet governments under its jurisdiction. Namely: Niudong District, Maifeng District, Huofeng District and Pingyang District. Niudong District is the first district, which governs Xiling, Gou Ping, Niudong, Ganping and Yangru Township. Maifeng District is the second district, which governs four towns: Daping, Yueming, Jiuxian and Maifeng. Huofeng District is the third district, which governs Caijia Township and Otter Township, and Pingyang Dam District is fourth area, which governs Pingyang Township, Xiaolong Township, Bai Wan Township, Baiyang Township and Shujia Township.

1932, Soviet governments at all levels were destroyed.

1August, 949, Jiangbei area was liberated. Jiangbei District People's Government governs Pingyang Town and Xiling Town. Dongqiaokou Town now belongs to Xiqiao Township, following the Baojia and Jiaqing systems. From June 1949, June 165438+ 10 to February 1950, Badong County was divided into five districts, and Dongqiaokou Town now belongs to Xiqiao District in Jiangbei, which belongs to Jiabao.

1 March 1950 to1June 19951year, the whole county was reorganized into five districts,1town, and Dongqiaokou Town now belongs to Xiqiao District. There is a village and a group under the village.

In February 195 1, the county was changed to district 8, 1 town, District 9 was established in June, and district 10 was added in May. The present area of East Qin Zhen belongs to a district (Pingyangba), and the villages under the district are equivalent to the township-level political power.

1952 in April, the township government was established. In April 1953, 10, the people's governments of all districts were renamed as district offices, serving as agencies of the people's governments of all counties. Dongqiaokou Town is now under the jurisdiction of a district, namely Yangrushan Township, Yinpo Township, Niudongping Township, Jinjiashan Township, Xiling Township, Brewmaster Pingxiang, Gouping Township, Daping Township and Dongqiaokou Town (township).

1February, 956, 225 townships in the county were reduced and merged into129; In August, the district was renamed as the district office, and the first district was renamed as Pingyang dam area, which was under the jurisdiction of * * * 14 township. The present map of Dongqiaokou is Niudongping Township, Xiling Township, Gouping Township (the merger of Dongqiaokou Town), Pingxiang Township of Jiuxian County and Daping Township (the merger of Yinpo Township), and Jiaojiawan Village belongs to Honghualing Township of the third district (Guandukou District).

1958 10 People's Commune was established, with administrative districts, abandoned areas and towns under its jurisdiction, and a system of integrating politics with society was established. The existing jurisdiction of Dongqiaokou Town (except Jiaojiawan) has been changed from five townships to five administrative regions, all of which are under the jurisdiction of Liqun People's Commune (Pingyang Dam Area was renamed Liqun People's Commune). The village group under its jurisdiction was changed to production brigade and production squad.

196 1 year in July, the management system was adjusted, the Liqun commune was abolished, and the original management area was changed to the people's commune, which belonged to Pingyang dam area.

1966 65438+In February, the Honghua Commune in Guandukou District (Jiaojiawan, Wulidui and Honghualing Village) merged with the old county commune in Pingyangba District to form the Hongqi Commune, which belongs to Pingyangba District. 1August, 973, Hongqi Commune was renamed Old County Commune.

February 1975, the area was withdrawn and merged. Gou Ping, Xiling, Niudong, Daping and Jiuxian five communes were named Dongqiaokou Commune.

1in may 1983, the system was reformed and the government and society were separated. Dongqiaokou Commune is divided into Dongqiaokou Township and Niudongping Township, which belong to Xiqiaowan District.

From May 1984 to August 1988, Dongqiaokou Township and Niudongping Township were divided into six small towns, namely Honghualing, Brewmaster Ping, Daping, Niudongping, Xiling and Dongqiaokou, which belonged to Xiqiaowan District.

128 August 1988 to130 June 1993, Xiqiaowan District was abolished and the original six small towns were merged into Dongqiaokou Township.

1 July 9931,Honghualing and Wulidui villages belong to Guandu Town, and the remaining 22 villages 179 villagers' groups were established as Dongqiaokou Town (1999 1 1).