Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The Historical Evolution of Luozigou Town

The Historical Evolution of Luozigou Town

Formerly known as Suifen Dadianzi. 1949 is divided into districts, 1958 is changed into commune, and 1983 is set up as township. The town was built in the same year.

1997, with an area of 1490.7 square kilometers and a population of 25,000. The town government is located in Luozigou, which governs Luozigou, Sandaohezi, Gucheng, Xihe, Chengzihou, Inland, Xiahe, Xiahe, Changqing, Dong Jian, Chuangye, Shang 'an, Zhonghe, Xijian and Shangan.

In 2003, Xiangyang Village and Yaogouzi Village merged into Luozigou Village.