Job Recruitment Website - Job seeking and recruitment - The Historical Evolution of Nanjiang Town

The Historical Evolution of Nanjiang Town

Nanjiang Town is a small town with a history of more than 300 years. In the next three years (1569), it became a market town in Qin Long, which was called Nanjiang City. In the ninth year of Qing Shunzhi (1682), it belonged to the twentieth capital of Nanjiang Township. In the second year of the Republic of China (19 13), it belonged to Beixiang. In the thirty-fifth year of the Republic of China (1946), Nanjiang Township was a town. 1949 belongs to the fifth district, called Nanjiang Bridge, and belongs to the district town. 1956, the area was withdrawn and merged into the township, belonging to Nanjiang Township. 1958 is called Nanjiang Township People's Commune. 1974 Restore Nanjiang Town, which has jurisdiction over two neighborhood committees in Southeast Street and Northwest Street, and seven residents' groups in QiaoShi Cun. 1982 approved by the provincial government, it is a county-level township and belongs to the leadership of Nanjiang District. From 65438 to 0994, the area was evacuated to build a township.