Job Recruitment Website - Job information - Where is Zixing Chen Gang College?

Where is Zixing Chen Gang College?

Chen Gang is located in Xingning (now Zixing), Chenzhou, Hunan Province, also known as Chen Gang Bookstore. In the ninth year of Song Xianchun (1273), squire Yuan was founded in Shishan. He built a just village to pay for it. Teaching is "generally more detailed than progress" and "to inspire their ethnic groups". The purpose of this book is to "distinguish between righteousness and benefit, recognize the good and evil of rigidity and softness, exercise self-discipline and restore the justice of nature". With remarkable achievements, it is also known as the Third Water Hospital with Guanlan built by Cao Shi and Wenfeng built by Jiao. In the 30th year of Yuan Dynasty (1293), reconstruction was carried out, and a director was set up to be responsible for teaching and village management funds. In the 30th year of Hongwu in Ming Dynasty (1397), the Yuan family moved to the foot of the mountain. "The building is magnificent and large-scale. All the materials and other expenses, the money is 300 feet, and all the people try their best to collect them. Each family also donated 400 feet according to the strength of the family, thinking it was the capital of education and repair. Rebuilt in the 9th year of Emperor Kangxi of Qing Dynasty (1670), Geng Nianshou, a magistrate of a county, wrote a sequel for Chen Gang Academy, "Learning with Excellence is an official". Jiaqing was abolished. Tongzhi for two years (1863), if the academy is privately owned by the Shiwan family, the magistrate of a county will not last long. With San Academy as its capital, the Academy was built in the former site of Chen Gang, and it was named "Chengshui" to "show the Grand Duke". Shen Qing Lianwen, a juren in central Guizhou, said: "Those who still live in their land will not forget the old; What's more, Shi Dagong also named the academy after the mountain, which means preaching. Those who take it from the water only look at the endless water to realize the popularization of Tao; Only by observing the vastness of water can we appreciate the grandeur of Wen Lan; Only by observing the vastness of water can we realize the profoundness of knowledge. "In the thirty-first year of Guangxu (1905), Chengshui Academy was changed to Chengshui Higher Primary School. 194 1 was renamed as Luming Literature township central primary school, 195 1 was renamed as Chen Gang senior high school, and 1969 was demolished.

At that time, it was said that Chen could get in the exam by playing drums before the exam. In addition, Chen's ancient and famous trees and beautiful scenery are listed as one of the eight scenic spots in Zixing.

About 40 years after Chen Gang Academy disappeared from public view, on June 5438+1October 65438+March 2009, Chenzhou Cultural Relics Investigation Team and Zixing Cultural Relics Investigation Team jointly discovered an Academy Monument in Tian Yang Village, Lijiang Town. After a preliminary study, it was named "Chen Gang Academy Monument". This monument is the earliest academy monument found in Chenzhou at present. It can be traced back to the Southern Song Dynasty about 800 years ago. It has a large volume, with a height of 1.8m and a width of 1m, and is well preserved. This tablet was inscribed in the sixth year of Yuan Dade (1302), and its calligraphy is exquisite, which is of great significance to the study of the cultural and educational history of Zixing and Chenzhou at that time.